Yu-Gi-Oh General

>What are you playing?
>What are you building?
>Thoughts on the current meta?
>Will Blue Eyes make Yu-Gi-Oh great again?

this game is hot garbage

first post best post

it is
but its the kind of hot mess i can get behind.

Kind of like OP's mother

hi /b/

>What are you playing?
Nothing but I can bust out my Lancerfrog deck from like 3 years ago
>What are you building?
nothing, are frogs still okay to play? What about Vaskii Scapegoats?
I have no idea what is happening in the meta
Maybe? Will we ever see Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to at least semi limited? I miss playing Disaster Dragon.

I have these cards im looking to sell. About how much are they worth?

I'll give you one niggle for them.

>47822528
>What are you playing?
nothing atm no friends to play with, format is not established yet
>What are you building?
made a cartoon deck.. well i got the cards i just haven't assembled the deck yet, been busy, still busy, ofcassionally i stop being busy and come her to have fun
never followed it.
was never in love with that card.

go on yugiohmarket.eu or the us equivalent and check the prices there

Where did the game go so wrong?

I wanna say synchros but Gladiator Beasts and early day Monarchs might have been the start of the intense powercreep to follow.

How can things be fixed? Is it too fargone?

It's way too far gone, man. I haven't played in like 3 years and know certain decks can't compete anymore.

I would say XYZs is when the game want wrong. Shit can be splashed into every deck.

I still don't understand how fucking pendulums work.

I stopped playing years back, I ran an Agents deck. My friends are inviting me to start playing Yugioh with them again but I don't want to make a new deck.

How fucked am I against the current meta?

You have to be a retard to not be able to understand pendulums.
I don't know if agents can stand up to the new meta or not, but you can make a cheap deck with the new structure decks. You can just buy 3 copies of the new monarch structure deck and you're ready to go.

>What are you playing?
Odd-Eyes Magician deck
>What are you building?
Vanilla Underdog
Fuck Monarchs.
We will see. The support for Blue Eyes is very good now as Maidens act as a wall against attacks. As friend plays a blue eyes deck, but my wife's Pals deck rips his ass agape.

>What are you playing?
Fucking chaos dragons.

>What are you building?
Multiple Blue-eyes ultimate dragon. (it's POSSIBLE to summon that shit up to three times in one duel).

>thoughts on the current meta?
Don't really know.

>Will blue-eyes make yu-gi-oh great again?
Maybe. I have made a blue-eyes deck in YGO pro and is really badass.

To a certain degree, the core mechanics when they were initially laid out were flawed. Tribute summons were way too slow for what you got when there were plenty of cards that could wipe out any singular monster.

So instead special summoning because the best tactic so most monsters had to either be special summonable or have a REALLY good effect to pay off.

This eventually lead to design space problems where all interesting gimmicks had to be based around special summon which in turn lead to XYZs, synchros and so on.

which art is best

Middle Bottom.

Top left.

Bottom center is rad. Original and LOB are great too though

Or he can do the same with Masters of Pendulum if he wants to learn that as well. Both that and monarchs are easily shut down with a combination of mask of restrict, anti spell fragrance, and prohibition though so they both have drawbacks to them.

Top middle, it´s a damn long time since I owned any cards though.

>What are you playing?
I used to play on duelingnetwork but stopped when images where removed, does devpro still work?
Things are way busted, can´t believe things got worse after the elemental dragons.
Nah, nothing can. Competetive yugioh just seems like garbage to me. Setting up alternate win conditions is the only way I kept on having fun with it. (like trying to summon stupid things or win with bad archetypes)

I am currently playing a lightsworn Deck but really want to switch to something else.

Is there a good modern Support for an Exodia Deck? Been thinking about building a Deck.

Any combo decks in the format?
I haven't checked for a while.

Synchrons maybe?