Is anal sex heresy?

is anal sex heresy?

Only if you enjoy it.

It's not called 'the little doorway to the warp' for nothing.

Only if you don't recite the litany of lubrication

What about oral sex? Or condoms?

Only if you recieve

Yes. Unless it's between two Sisters of Battle.

If oral sex was heresy I don't think there would be as many loyal imperials. Condoms are also probably fine, but sort of unfitting for 40k's tone. I would imagine 40k birth control to be somehow needlessly gruesome like outright gelding or some shit

>Oral Sex
The proper way to venerate the magnificent form given by the Emperor is on your knees
>Condoms
Protect yourself from the most dastardly of duos, Slanesh and Nurgle. Buy Imperator Condoms today!
>Now available in 'Augmented for her Pleasure'

Considering that the concept of 40k is to make everything as grim and dark as possible I would presume that in general society women are nothing more than cheap breeding devices so yes, a condom is probably heresy.

And don't even get started on gay sex. That's double heresy because it's "wasting" two perfectly good men AND the two corresponding perfectly good women they COULD have been impregnating for the good of mankind.

Those guard regiments aren't going to fill themselves.

Maybe on some worlds but in general

>Imperial Women work just as hard as men, because not doing so would be seen as a wasted source of labor and thus wasted resources not used to further spread the light of the God-Emperor.
>There are examples of mixed-gender regiments, as well as female officers and commissars.
>An entire branch of the Adeptus Ministorum is staffed by women, including their most zealous military arm the Adepta Sororitas's Sister's of Battle.

Overpopulation rarely needs to be encouraged in shitholes anyway. Besides that I think it's kind of more grimdark if men and woman both have to be worked to death as opposed to some sort of government sex dungeon program

>as opposed to
literally why not both

Between consenting adults and not S&M? Most likely not.

But anything sexual can leak into worship if She Who Thirsts if taken too far.

The Brown Eye of Terror?

Space Marines are unable to have sex, due to an unfortunate incident involving Power Condoms and several exploded SoBs.

Not my Holy Passage!

Not if it's a Banshee's ass.

Not if you do prep first.

>>An entire branch of the Adeptus Ministorum is staffed by women, including their most zealous military arm the Adepta Sororitas's Sister's of Battle.
Elaborate. Magos maternologis?

Depends on the planet. The usual way the Imperium takes over a lost human colony is to take a major religion on it and replace the name of their god with The Emperor. The small details are left alone because the Imperium doesn't care.

So there will be some planets where being gay is forbidden because it's against the local religion. Some where it's discouraged because they need to keep population growth up. Probably some where it's encouraged because overpopulation is seen as a problem. Probably even some where homosexuality is seen as the only acceptable relationship.

post adeptus momicus!

okei

>OH FUCK, OH FUCK,
>NOT AGAIN

>WHY IS NOBODY EVER AROUND WHEN THIS HAPPENS?