Dragonball Quest #29

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>Information on the MC

pastebin.com/26cbDMzF

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a thirteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Red Ribbon Army

>>youtube.com/watch?v=xYWjGlhKkl8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10512398
strawpoll.me/10512405
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/10512398

strawpoll.me/10512405

Captain Orange is dead. The remaining members of the Red Ribbon Army have fled, and a rain has come to wash away the fires started by the foul organization.

You stand in what's left of the soldier's camp along with Goku and Krillin, both of whom are grinning at what the three of you have accomplished.

It feels really good to have your strength back, and you almost wish there were more soldiers to fight so you could catch up on all the fun you missed when you were hurt.

"So, should we tell Bulma and Oolong that we won?" Krillin asks, looking toward the jungle.

You see a pink fly buzzing around nearby, and you're pretty sure the two of them will be along any second.

Turning your attention to the plane in front of you, you wonder if Bulma can fly it. And even if she can, how are you, Goku, and Krillin going to get around? You can't all fly on the Nimbus.

>A. Ask Krillin if he wants to come with you and Goku to find the rest of the Dragonballs

>B. Suggest that Krillin go back to visit Chichi while you and Goku go find the other balls

>C. Check for more capsules, maybe there's something you can use to get around

>D. Something else

>No Supreme Kai of Time on the Waifu Poll.

Shit Poll, SOM. Shit Poll.

She only has eyes for married men

Maybe it's a good idea to find some more capsules. You run into Captain Orange's building, looking around for any signs of Capsules.

On the table, you spot a capsule case. You walk over to it and pick it up, opening the case to find a variety of capsules waiting for you. As you prepare to go outside, a deep voice speaks.

"Colonel Orange, report!" the voice demands. "Colonel Orange, this is headquarters, we've received reports from your men that you were attacked! Colonel Orange, are you there?"

Looking over, you spot a large radio. That must be where the voice is coming from.

>A. Go answer the call

>B. Go outside

>B. Go outside

>A. Go answer the call
totally claim full responcibility. I want to piss of gero

>Claim full responsibility

Do you want Sixteen to kill you the second he wakes up?

yes

Might have to take 18 off the potential waifu list then

Deadlock

>B. Go outside
Might as well let them find out when we are long gone

You ignore the call, taking the capsule case and walking back outside, where Goku and Krillin are waiting.

"Did you find anything?" Goku asks.

You take out a capsule at random and throw it to the ground. When the smoke clears, some kind of robot is standing in front of you.

"How may I be of assistance?' the machine asks.

"Who are you?" Goku asks, looking at the machine with wonder.

"I am an automated mechanical assistant," the machine explains.

"Wow, I've never seen one of those before," Goku says, circling the machine.

For a moment, you're almost worried that he will try to eat the machine, but once he's gotten a good look at it and satisfied his curiosity, he moves to stand next to Krillin.

"How may I be of assistance?" the machine asks.

>A. I need to go that way (point in the direction of the next ball)

>B. Ask if he knows how to fly a plane

>C. Ask what he knows about the Red Ribbon Army

>D. Ask what he knows about Dragonballs

>E. Something else

>>A. Go answer the call
Pinch our nose so our voice sounds weird.
This is Sergeant Pepper. We had some trouble but nothing we can't handle. The Captain is dealing with it. Resuming search for the ball shortly.

>C. Ask what he knows about the Red Ribbon Army
>B. Ask if he knows how to fly a plane
>A. I need to go that way (point in the direction of the next ball)

You ask the machine what it knows about the Red Ribbon Army.

"The Red Ribbon Army is a paramilitary criminal organization with the aim to conquer the world. Known as "Military Supreme of the Criminal Underworld", the army earned its title by destroying several prominent rivals, including "The Beasts", the "Black Arm Gang", and "The Snakes"," the machine tells you. "Lead by Commander Red, other prominent members include Staff Officer Black, General Blue, General White, General Copper, Colonel Violet, Colonel Brown, Colonel Silver, Colonel Yellow, Sergeant Major Murasaki, Captain Dark, Captain Orange, and Doctor Gero. The Red Ribbon Army has outposts and encampments across the globe. Current objective: gather seven objects known as Dragonballs and bring them to Commander Red."

"Wow, you sure do know a lot," Goku tells it.

"My function is to assist officers of the Red Ribbon Army," the machine explains. "Currently assignment: Colonel Silver."

"Uh, he's not around anymore," Krillin tells it.

"Processing....new assignment: the newly promoted Colonel Orange," the machine says.

"He's gone too," Goku explains.

Before the machine can reassign itself again, you ask if it can pilot a plane, and explain that you need to go far away, pointing in the direction of the next ball.

"Yes, I am programmed to pilot aircraft," the machine confirms.

>A. Ask for more information about Red Ribbon Army Officers (specify)

>B. Ask where Red Ribbon bases are located

>C. Get another plane capsule out

>D. Something else

current assignment*

>. Ask for more information about Red Ribbon Army Officers
gero

>B. Ask where Red Ribbon bases are located

"Who is Doctor Gero?" you ask the machine.

"Doctor Gero: Chief Weapons Engineer," the machine explains. "Further information is restricted."

"Where are the Red Ribbon bases?" you ask.

"The Red Ribbon Army has few permanent settlements," the machine explains. "Muscle Tower is the nearest, and Headquarters-information restricted. General Blue has set up an island outpost, and the newly-promoted Captain Green has been charged with setting up an outpost near North City."

>A. Ask about Captain Green

>B. Write a note for Bulma, then leave in one of the planes

>C. Ask which direction Muscle Tower is in

>D. Something else

>B. Write a note for Bulma, then leave in one of the planes

>D. Something else
Check the radar

"What can you tell me about Captain Green?" you ask.

"Captain Green is notable for being one of the few female officers in the Red Ribbon Army," the machine tells you. "Recently promoted due to exceptional combat capability and masterminding a heist that earned the army millions, she has been charged with setting up Red Ribbon Army operations in North City."

"Which way is Muscle Tower?" you ask.

He points in the direction of the Dragonball. "Did you not wish to go there?"

"Hey, you did it!" you hear.

Looking over, you see Bulma emerge from the trees, followed by Oolong.

"Nice work," she says, looking over the camp. "And it looks like you found us a ride, too."

"Can you fly a plane?" Krillin asks her.

"Psh, of course I can," Bulma says confidently. "I guess we'll be heading back to West City, now."

>A. Wish her luck

>B. Ask if her and Oolong are sure they don't want to stick around

>C. Something else

>B. Ask if her and Oolong are sure they don't want to stick around
>A. Wish her luck

>A. Wish her luck

>A

>>A. Wish her luck
>>B. Ask if her and Oolong are sure they don't want to stick around

>>A. Wish her luck

You wish your friends luck, and you say your goodbyes. Once Bulma and Oolong are safely away from the jungle, you climb into the jet with Krillin, sharing a seat as the robot sits in the front.

"FLYING NIMBUS!" Goku shouts into the sky.

His cloud comes flying down, and he hops aboard, rising into the air as your plane takes off, leaving the jungle behind and flying off toward Muscle Tower.

As your flight continues, you notice the temperature steadily decreasing, and you find yourself shivering. Subconsciously, you huddle closer to Krillin to try and keep warm.

"B-boy, it's cold," Krillin comments as he shivers.

"Lower temperatures are to be expected in the Northern Region," the machine explains. "Humans are such a fragile species."

>A. Ask the machine if you're almost there

>B. Ask if there's a heater in the plane

>C. Stay quiet

>D. Ask Krillin about him and Chichi

>E. Something else

>E. "W-was that an opinion?"

>>B. Ask if there's a heater in the plane
>>E. Something else
Ask for Hot Chocolate too, with Marshmallows.

"If there a heater in here?" you ask the machine. "Maybe some hot chocolate...with marshmallows?"

The machine doesn't answer.

"Hello?" Krillin asks.

The machine still doesn't answer.

You poke it, but it doesn't respond.

"H-hey, what's the matter with you?" Krillin asks it.

"Circuits....freezing...." the machine manages to explain before falling silent.

The plane begins to dive.

>A. Try to fly the plane

>B. Bust out the top and jump out

>C. Hang on to something!

>D. Something else

>>A. Try to fly the plane
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

"Krillin, I wouldn't suppose Roshi thought you and Goku how to fly a plane during your training..."
>B. Bust out the top and jump out

>A. Try to fly the plane

You climb over the seat, pushing the robot aside and trying to take control of the plane.

You find yourself staring at a wide array of buttons, switches, and handles. However, in front of you is an object that vaguely resembles a steering wheel, so you grab hold of it and turn it.

The plane turns in the same direction, so you know you grabbed the right thing. Unfortunately, by the time you've figured out what to do, it's already too late, and the plane crashes to the ground.

Everything goes dark.

When you open your eyes, you see a fire in front of you. But, luckily, it's not the burning wreckage of the plane. Instead, it's a fireplace.

You're sitting in a rocking chair with a blanket draped over you. Looking around, you can see that you're in someone's living room. A smell from nearby tells you that something's cooking, and you can see that Krillin is passed out in another rocking chair.

A pretty red-haired girl about your age stands nearby.

"Mom!" she shouts. "Come quick, Tofoo's waking up!"

A darkhaired woman comes walking in, and you see relief wash over her features as she sees you.

>A. Ask how they know your name

>B. Ask where you are

>C. Ask where Goku is

>D. Something else

>>A. Ask how they know your name
>>B. Ask where you are
>>D. Something else
Mention that you should have put on sunglasses.

>B. Ask where you are

wut

>>A. Ask how they know your name
>>B. Ask where you are
>>C. Ask where Goku is

You have to put on your aviators before you can ride into the danger zone.
Come on SOM, this is basic shit. Go watch Top Gun.

"How do you know my name?" you ask.

"Your friend Goku told us, dear," the woman explains.

"Where am I?" you ask.

"Our house," the girl tells you, walking over and offering a smile. "I found you and your friends out in the snow and brought you here."

She rocks back and forth on her feet. "Yep, you probably would have froze to death if it wasn't for me."

"It's a wonder you're still alive," the woman tells you. "Though, considering why you've come, I don't know how long you'll be able to stay that way."

Goku comes walking in from the kitchen, smiling and chuckling when he sees you. He frowns upon seeing that Krillin's still asleep, and goes to check up on him.

You notice that the girl alternates between staring at you and Goku, a smile on her face the whole time.

>A. Ask what her name is

>B. Ask why she keeps staring

>C. Go over and shake Krillin

>D. Ask Goku what he told them

>E. Something else

>A. Ask what her name is
I forgot she had a mom ... she have a dad?

>A. Ask what her name is
>D. Ask Goku what he told them

Yes, but he's busy at the moment

>C. Go over and shake Krillin

>>A. Ask what her name is
>>B. Ask why she keeps staring

>A. Ask what her name is
Are we carrying the dragonballs or did we give them to bulma?

"We do you keep on staring?" you ask the girl.

"Oh, I just think you two are handsome," the girl says pleasantly.

She doesn't say anything further on the subject, and there's no sarcasm or teasing in her voice. It seems she's simply being honest and blunt in her answer.

"What's your name?" you ask her.

"I'm Suno," she tells you. "Nice to meet you."

Krillin begins to wake up, and Goku gets right in his face, causing the bald fighter to yell in surprise as his eyes open, getting a laugh from Goku.

"Geeze, man, we need to teach you about personal space," Krillin says before looking around. "Where are we?"

Krillin gets a repeat of the explanation you just got, and Suno's mother hands you some hot chocolate.

You take a sip, and smile as you lean back in the rocking chair.

>A. Thank them for being so nice

>B. Ask what they know about why you're here

>C. Ask Goku if the Dragonball is safe

>D. Tell Suno you think she's pretty

>E. Ask Krillin how he's feeling

>F. Something else

>E.

>>A. Thank them for being so nice
>>D. Tell Suno you think she's pretty

>B. Ask what they know about why you're here

>A and E and compliment her mom on the hot chocolate

>D. Tell Suno you think she's pretty
>E. Ask Krillin how he's feeling

You tell Suno that you think she's pretty.

She smiles wider. "Thanks."

You thank the two of them for being so nice to you, and compliment Suno's mother on the hot chocolate.

The woman smiles. "It's our pleasure, dear. And glad you like it."

"How are you feeling?" you ask Krillin.

"Well, considering we crashed a plane, I'm doing pretty good," he answers, taking a gulp of hot chocolate before screaming in pain as it burns his tongue.

Goku laughs, then looks between Krillin and you. "Guys, the Red Ribbon Army is here."

>A. What? Like, in the house?

>B. What are they doing here?

>C. Isn't Muscle Tower supposed to be really close by?

>D. Ask if he wants to go stop them

>E. Something else

>A. What? Like, in the house?

>>A. What? Like, in the house?
>>E. Something else
Stay behind me Suno, I'll protect you!

>E. Something else
Check the radar

"What?" you ask. "Like, in the house?"

Goku shakes his head. "No, but they're close by."

"They've been taking the men from the village and forcing them to look for a Dragonball," Suno explains.

You look over at Goku, and you're pretty sure you know where this is going.

"You want to stop them?" you ask.

He nods, his eyes glinting with determination and excitement.

"Muscle Tower's supposed to be near here, right?" you ask.

"You can see it from outside," Suno tells you, pointing at the front door. "That's where their General is."

"Krillin, are you coming?" Goku asks.

Krillin hops out of the chair, doing some stretches. "Sure, I'll come, though I could probably take down the whole army by myself, it should still be fun to do it with you guys."

Great, cocky Krillin is sort of back.

>A. Ask if they're ready to go

>B. Ask if the men are in Muscle Tower

>C. Check the Dragon Radar

>D. Something else

watch, at the end of the arc we steal this wish too. its gets to abridged levels, except instead of the friendgroup shenron is just tired of seeing us specifically

>B. Ask if the men are in Muscle Tower

>C, B, A
I so want to explain to Krillin how to do the Kamehameha and to try and triple Kamehameha the tower to the ground.

You pull out the Dragon Radar, frowning as it fails to give you a location of any Dragonballs, or even make a sound. You fiddle with it for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that it was broken in the crash.

Great, where's Bulma when you need her?

"So, are the men from the village in Muscle Tower?" you ask.

"No, just our village chief," Suno's mother tells you. "The army is keeping him locked up in there, threatening to kill him if we don't do as they say."

Well, then, you guess this is also a rescue mission.

"Ready to go?" you ask your friends.

"Come now, boys," Suno's mother says. "You don't seriously believe you can beat them by yourselves, do you?"

Before anyone can answer, the door's kicked down, and two armed men enter the home, looking around and grinning when they see you, Goku, and Krillin.

"Well, lookie what we've got here," the first soldier, a human, says. "Just the kids we've been looking for."

"Great, the General's gonna be real happy when we kill you and take your Dragonball," the other, a dog, adds.

They point their guns at you.

>A. Take them out

>B. Let Goku or Krillin handle it

>C. Put yourself in front of Suno, and tell her mother to take cover

>D. Something else

That's a cool idea, but you might kill the village chief.

>>C. Put yourself in front of Suno, and tell her mother to take cover
>>D. Something else
Coordinate sneak attacks with monkey and baldy

>C. Put yourself in front of Suno, and tell her mother to take cover

You jump in front of Suno, and yell for her mother to take cover as the soldiers open fire.

Their first round of shots strikes you, but the bullets bounce off of you, and you stand your ground despite the pain the shots cause you. Suno clings to the back of your gi, whimpering in fear as the two men fire their weapons in her home.

"How's this kid still standing?" the dog man asks. "We must have put a hundred bullets in him!"

Goku and Krillin waste no time, speeding over to the soldiers and attacking. Goku attacks with six lightning-fast punches and four kicks, while Krillin takes out the dog man with a dozen powerful kicks.

The two soldiers fall to the ground, and you can't really tell if they're dead, or just unconscious.

Suno peeks out from behind you, gasping as she sees what your friends have done.

"Remarkable," her mother comments, getting up from behind the rocking chair. "You two boys took out those soldiers with one hit each."

"Actually, I used six punches and.....four kicks," Goku corrects her, counting on his fingers.

"And I used twelve kicks," Krillin adds.

The woman's eyes go wide, and she turns to you. "And their bullets bounced right off you. Are you alright?"

>A. Ignore the stinging and say you didn't even feel it

>B. You've had bee stings that hurt worse

>C. Ask Suno if she's alright

>D. Ask if the three of you could borrow some winter clothes to get you to Muscle Tower

>E. Something else

>A. Ignore the stinging and say you didn't even feel it
"We're 3 of the world's strongest ma'am. We'll be fine."

>>B. You've had bee stings that hurt worse
>>C. Ask Suno if she's alright

This but also
>D.

"I've had bee-stings that hurt worse," you tell her, shuddering a bit as you remember that particular aspect of your training.

Glancing back at Suno, you ask if she's alright.

She nods, letting go of your gi. "Thank you. You're really strong!"

You ask her mother if you could borrow some winter clothes, and Suno runs to her room to retrieve some of her clothes, saying that they should fit you guys.

"It's a brave thing you're doing," her mom tells you. "I'm still not sure that you can do this, but I wish you luck just the same."

>A. Tell her that the three of you were in the World Martial Arts Tournament, you can handle this

>B. Thank her

>C. Promise her you'll win

>D. Ask if Suno has a boyfriend

>E. Something else

>A. Tell her that the three of you were in the World Martial Arts Tournament, you can handle this

>B. Thank her

>A
>C
>D

>B. Thank her

>No Saiyan waifu
>Not even half saiyan waifu
shit list

Like, can we just put Goku into everyone until someone outputs a female halfsaiyan and waifu the halfsaiyan?

>>A. Tell her that the three of you were in the World Martial Arts Tournament, you can handle this

No, get out.

You thank her, then explain that the three of you fought in the World Martial Arts Tournament, so you'll be fine.

"Oh, my," the woman says.

Krillin smirks. "It's true. We all made it to the semifinals, and Tofoo here even came in second place."

"Second place?" Suno's mother asks. "Incredible."

Goku nods, his tail dancing behind him. "Yeah, it was a great match!"

He looks over at you. "When this is all done, I want to fight you!"

>A. Deal

>B. Tell him he'll lose

>C. Ask the woman if she'll be alright when the three of you leave

>D. Something else

>A. Deal
>>B. Tell him he'll lose

>A.
>C.

>A. Deal
>C. Ask the woman if she'll be alright when the three of you leave

*stays in*

>A. Deal
>B. Tell him he'll lose

If I go to /qst/ can I have saiyan or half-saiyan waifu?

>A. Deal
>D. Something else
>"Winner has to teach the loser their best technique."

Goku with the Bear Shout would be neat. So win-lose something cool happens.

*Loser has to teach the winner

I suppose that would still work tho.

What's Goku's best technique?

Honestly I'd like to learn the Kienzan. That thing hits SUPER far above its PL.

"Deal," you tell him. "But, you'll lose."

Goku smirks. "I don't think so."

"Loser has to teach the winner their best technique," you challenge.

"Sounds fun," Goku tells you, his tail dancing more intensely as he grows more excited.

You look over at Suno's mother, and ask if she'll be alright once the three of you leave.

"Of course, dear," she tells you. "My husband will be home soon enough."

Suno emerges from her room, everything but her legs hidden behind the layers of clothes she carries in her hands.

You and the others dress up in the winter outfits, which suit you all pretty well, except for the pink mittens.

"Good luck!" Suno says. "Come back safe, alright?"

>A. You will

>B. Challenge the others to race to Muscle Tower

>C. Something else

>A. You will
>B. Challenge the others to race to Muscle Tower

>>C. Something else
Make fun of Krillin's pink mittens.