How are you retards this slow?

Step 1. Put $50 of ETH onto metamask
Step 2. Buy 2 shit cats
Step 3. Breed them, sell the jizzed out cumrag
Step 4. Use profits to buy new cat

If you are still too retarded to have found a solution to congestion speeds, go into your metamask settings and set new RPC to mainnet.infura.io/ and the breeding and selling is back to normal and not at 100x increased price

Jesus christ so many people averted to making free money

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/
cryptokitties.co/faq
cryptokitties.co/profile/0xab5638d597418fdeaff2d174d5214ee824875247
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trying to burst the cat bubble this hard
Doesn't change the fact ETH is a shitchain

i prefer shitcoins which have a shitty roadmap instead of shitty cats where you just hope for more fools

you don't need to hope for more fools, they're all stuck anyway because they're too stupid to fix their congestion issues. They're literally trapped into the ecosystem until the network speeds up again which won't be for a few days.

Nice just bought 100k

literally the reason why cats stopped going up is because ETH network clogged up with people buying ETH and sending it on metamask to buy cats lmao

Somehow i feel too old for this (32)

Why is this being shilled so hard?

You may feline too old but it is literally free money.

LITERALLY HOW DO I BUY?

Because I think this is the reason the internet was created.

If I have a virgin cat, can I keep it a virgin and breed it with my non-virgin cat, or does it lose that status?

The number of cats are growing exponentially with a limited amount of buyers. It's a bubble willing to collapse and knowing my luck, it's going to fall apart the moment I join in. So no thank you.

>exponentially

You don't know what that word means. Every breeding makes the cats slow down, reaching catatonic at the slowest (1 week recharge) as generations increase, virgin cats START with a slower birthrate. meaning a generation 15 cat is lucky to have brisk, while a generation 10 or below virgin is likely to be swift. as time goes on, the generations will steadily get harder to get the lower ones. plodding will be impossible to get in a week. by next month a large amount of cats will be slow and catatonic, making faster cats even more valuable.

Because no one can buy cats now because of the ETH network being fucking clogged

demand for cats outstripped ETH miner capabilities

what a day to be alive

literally this, if you want a cat that is even remotely worth something get a single digit or double digit ID cat. Everything else is trash.

Another brainlet on parade

What's the end game? Will gen 0 cats just continue to get produced forever?

read the faq

it says only 5k gen 0s will ever be made and it's by the developers to fund more features and expand the ecosystem (see: more games) so once these gen 0s stop coming it's just going to get more obscenely expensive for each sub gen-10 kitty out there especially if they're not roasties

Divorce settlements, family court, alimony, feminist cat movement and a reduction in food supply will drop the speed at which they breed. Behavioral sink will drive the population to zero. These are guaranteed deflationary assets.

this is the definition of retarded money.

What the fuck is even going on

mayhem. this is peak eth.
cryptokitties.co/

There is no FAQ lol. I feel like it's only gonne get expensive if people are still trying to buy.

lol hodl your coins and your cats

I refuse to spend $50 on a picture of a fucking cat. Can you imagine how embarrassing Veeky Forums will be in a couple of weeks with all the deluded cryptokitty bagholders posting?

why the fuck are all my transactions getting warnings? and never confirming. now i'm losing ETH over that?

I have been trying to buy a cat since last night, nothing going through damnit

It's already started.

>Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash

No matter what, it will never show up on etherscan. Already changed the network settings on Metamask and it's still the same shit. Can't do a thing and missed out on a cat with plenty great traits for cheap earlier on.

cryptokitties.co/faq

fuck off pajeet discord.

I'm getting out of the cat game fellas.

I think it's still possible to print money with this site so I'm keeping just a few, but I have 4 final exams I need to focus on, and this shit has consumed my life for the past two days.

I put up all my cats at firesale prices: cryptokitties.co/profile/0xab5638d597418fdeaff2d174d5214ee824875247

Grab a few of the Snappy/Brisk ones and start your own cat factory.

So how do you make bank with this? By kitties and hold? By kitties and breed a select few?

Or do you just buy and breed as many slutcats as possible.

ok, now ETH is game industry and we can realisticaly estimate full capitalisation
this indie game can make for autor about $44,004

Low gen low quality rags and run through them with a high quality stud.

I made over 6 ETH by just getting a bunch of breeding pairs and pumping out cats nonstop. This is the approach if you're on a lower budget. Sell some cats, keep others that you will use for breeding, it's basically impossible to not profit.

People with tons of money to throw around are buying the high end rare traits/Gen 0 and breeding/reselling them, but I don't really know how they're making money from that.

What constitutes high/low quality?

>this will be in the crypto bubble documentary of 2025 about how people traded cats on the blockchain in 2017

>Tfw this is LITERALLY tulips
>Tfw the FAQ page reads like an "epic troll xd raid" from /b/

I don't care how much money you make with stupid kitties, I ain't paying a cent for this shit

>Can a virgin cat have a child?

>shilled
Bloomberg is fucking reporting on this

HOW DO I MAKE MY TRANSACTION GO THEOUGH??????

So I bred some, where do I see the kids? Nothing changed.

What a bunch of losers, get a real cat you bums!!

4channers cannot make kids.

all our kitty kitties are trapped!

Well shit happens

What about just sniping low gen "swift" cats that are under 0.2 ETH and relisting. Is simply playing the auction house better?
Trying to figure out what the "fair" price is for fast breeding cats. It it gen level and speed? or unique features from cross-breeding?

increase gwei to 40-45