What's the grapeshot of traditional games?

What's the grapeshot of traditional games?

I don't understand the question

uh, a splatbook?

GURPS

If by that you mean what covers the most area... probably Dark Heresy.

seconding GUPRS; if you cant hit the campaign setting accurately with a generic universal system, then what the hell are you running?

Wait a second, is that Null Rod?

"Mages often seek to emulate the powerful relics lost to time and apocalype" would be a reference to that

Could be, Pete Venters actually cares about the lore because he was a writer early on.

I have a bondage fetish and got slightly aroused by the OP pic.

I think that's enough Veeky Forums for one night.

This is the most vague and poorly worded question I have seen on Veeky Forums in months.

Random roll tables.

high velocity parcheesi dice

It's ok to enjoy a little shibari, user.

That's what I love about GURPS. It has rules for literally any situation.

In the manner you mean? I would guess it's probably Dungeons & Dragons. There are a lot of things that are referred to as D&D which really aren't, or are heavily inspired by it but aren't the same thing, or which are actually D&D but most people don't call it that. Just like grapeshot is often confused for canister shot and used interchangeably, stuff like Lamentations of the Flame Princess, Pathfinder, Eberron, and other games and systems are often just generically referred to as D&D.

Really?
I've seen this exact question a few months ago

>Eberron
Nigga that's a campaign setting for use with dnd 3.5 or 4e
Fuck your shit

Though to be fair, I cribbed it for years for use with gurps

The sun gets me everytime

Yeah but when people say D&D they basically mean 3.5e base.

What's the carburetor of traditional games?

>device that blends air and fuel for an internal combustion engine

Dominion? It's a game where players 'blend' different 'kinds' to create 'self-sustaining' reactions.