Hedge Funds Prepare to Trade Against Bitcoin

SELL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SELL

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-04/the-next-big-short-hedge-funds-prepare-to-trade-against-bitcoin

It's the easiest money ever made. As bitcoin has no real value everybody will easily sell it once it got pushed down heavily.

Sooooo they’re gonna short? Sign me up lol.

Yup, cheap coins for all the neets after the normies panic sell

So many fucking hedge fund jews, jerking of the the big short thinking their time is now.

>MFW

This fucking jews literally implode against BTC and wreck the economy.

leverage up against uncontrollable mathematically programmed digital asset that is global.

What could go wrong?

who would win hedge funds vs crypto whales
crypto whale are pretty clever desu

Crypto whales, They would be trying to short EU and Asian whales with USD which is a retarded idea.

its market cap is larger than almost every bank yet its only use is a few people buying drugs (and even Monero is better for that)

This is the battle we have been waiting for.

Buy the FUD faggots its what smart money does

Shit is about to get real

These traditional finance types cannot begin to comprehend how the crypto markets work. It makes me laugh to think that if they get into crypto there will be a day that one guy is trying to explain to the rest of the board that the reason they got hosed was because of the amount of wojacks posted.

I guarantee you that they understand crypto markets much better than you do, you retarded NEET

why sell? doesn't this mean btc prices are going to go up like crazy now?

Prepare for moon

no because billion-dollar funds are going to sell

>not overseen
doesn't need to be overseen by design you faggot its trustless

>hedge fund fags put on massive shorts
>chinks at bitfiniex print trillions of tethers and pump the price to astronomical levels and liquidate the Jews

PLEASE

The rice vs nose wars are about to begin

Wtf I love bitfinex now

Dont they have to buy to be able to sell?

man you people are retards

No, that‘s the beauty of it

they're short selling my brah, basically a bet against bt.

shut the fuck up

how are you all this stupid

Hopefully some billionaire squeezes them and buys when they dump

>Institutional BTC Shorting

They gonna be in for a surprise

what if satoshi himself just fucks them

So its whales who set a bet against themself and hope their dump will be enough to win the bet?

>selling BTC
please let the kikes short btc either way it helps me.

>short works
>dip in bitcoin prices and i can buy more normies panic sell

>short doesnt work
>GFC 2.0
>fiat goes to shit
>btc gets the pump

PLEASE

True. As much as the idea of these fucks shorting it wants me to cash out. The chinks are some tricky fucking ant people that operate by their own laws.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The hedge funds are the ones who are short selling ( Betting against) because they believe it will go down
Whales to my understanding are still long BTC (Betting that btc is going to go up , maintain its value)

Why wouldnt the chinks join the short to buy back in lower and pump it back up?

>letting Americans win

It would be the Biggest BTFO banks will endure since 2008.

How

With Jews, you lose

Best call the Staatzpolizei to enact the carbon monoxide act

SELLING ALL MY ALT COINS AND GOING ALL IN ON BTC. ALSO BUYING LONG CALLS. WISH ME LUCK

The beauty of the crypto bubble is that if it pops and e v e r y t h i n g will go to zero, it wont affect the economy.