Link Shill?

This guy just shilled link on Bloomberg; deluded linkies might be onto something.

Just purchased a nice stack.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-04/bank-backups-and-space-bitcoins
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-12-04/wepay-ceo-on-chase-relationship-payments-industry-video
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3maNZ0x0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAggot looks like an uber cuck, wouldn't invest in what an ubercuck wastes his money on.

Source please, fucking megaYUUUUUGE if verifiable.

name the show, how long ago

details motherfucker

I saw this, he had the speaking style of a fucking neet lmao

We need details. Now.

I don't care if he sucked a BBC while talking about LINK, I need source pl0x.

ditto'ing trips man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-04/bank-backups-and-space-bitcoins

not OP's video but interesting netherless

was this on the free bloomberg channel thats streamed on youtube?

Fake news. Nothing to do with link. Yt his name. Today.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-12-04/wepay-ceo-on-chase-relationship-payments-industry-video

I assume this is OP video, I turned off my audio interface so can anyone confirm?

Is this the segment? No mention of ChainLink, you liar.

This one? youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3maNZ0x0w
I cant get it to work on my 4th world internet, but if anyone else can, go back like 20 minutes and see if OP is a fag or not.

They very very briefly talked about blockchain but that's it, said that bitcoin isn't what they'd use in fintech, and 'something else' would be better, and is up and coming.. Fuck you OP.

he does speak about disruptive tech, revolutionizing finances and blockchain tech

no mention of chainlink though

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Didnt find anything 20 minutes before

Absolutely huge if big.

this

didnt hear anything about chainlink

that bloomberg chick is cute as fuck but

>cute as fuck
You like old hags?

No mention of Chainlink, but actually the interview with the guy after the one in OP's pic - from the Gibraltar Stock Exchange - is actually fairly interesting. He's talking about creating their own crypto exchange and interloping it with the stock market. That's along the lines of what Sergey himself has said regarding use cases for LINK.

Say it with me biz

DERANGED

STINKY LINKIES GET THE FUCK OUT