Alright boys I’m only saying this once, this will be what OmiseGo was but 10X better and it’s only in its infancy...

Alright boys I’m only saying this once, this will be what OmiseGo was but 10X better and it’s only in its infancy. Inb4 shill, stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool lined up customer base you have there, oh wait

I will never understand why retards will hold a coin with an 800m market cap when there is an equally promising one for 1/10th the price

you dont even know the purpose of them you dumb fuck. go read a fucking whitepaper you brainlet

One has about 150-200B yearly tx volume already and one has 0.
Sorry but on OMGOY's release it's gauranteed to be $80-200 based off the dividend alone.

omise go has a retarded ceo bound to twitter who can't spell and hypes shit up without reason. I think omise will be the next president of usa

This

you run a company similar to omise?

Trump lives in your head rent free. Don't forget this.

Listen up phaggots and listen good. Stop believing every fud and shill on here. I can show you my transactions buying Antshares at 4, omg at 55 cents, zrx at ico, kyber at ico, powr at ico... none of that matters, what matters is that the next biggest fucking coin of 2018 is staring at you in the face at 10 cents. If you do not at least pick up whatever you can afford than please stay poor

>that logo

Show us then

tits or gtfo

They dont want to be part of PayPal 2.0.

why is this the same as the coins mentioned?

Just exited to lock in profits, I'll jump back in after this shit settles.

DYOR, also if you are a dev, check their github, its sexy af.

can you start a node with req to make money?

Press S to pay respects to the new king

Omise has, not OMG

>tfw bought OMG at 77k
>tfw sold OMG at 299k
>tfw put all my profits into REQ
>tfw bought REQ at 600 sats
>not selling till it hits 4000 sats

git gud nerds, stop buying things that already pumped

Trump is king of rent free

Prove it and I’ll buy 50 k unironically. I’ll wait.

gna pple would sell their soul to profit of of others. i mean just look what happend to iota. literally 2 months ago everyone was like "iota is a shitcoin, ala akba" and now everyone is praising it x)

i mean i like request. but would always DYOR

He won't do it because he obviously didn't buy them, he is just trying to "impress".

Also OMG pump was made thanks to Omise and very good marketing, also it was in the last days of the alt bull market, Request doesn't have real marketing right now and is backed by noone outside of a timid partnership with ING.
Finally they are second mover which is always harder (see iExec vs Golem, all the privacy coins vs Monero, or NEO/Lisk/Qtum vs Ethereum).

I like REQ but if you think it will be at OMG level anytime soon you are delusional, the best it can do is a 100-150 millions marketcap if the BTC stays calm.

Golem doesn't have the same level of experts as iExec.

I kent math.

If the market cap goes to 200+ what will the req price be?

lol

Lmao
>He is trying go use logic in crypto and then even flawed logic

You are retarded. I exec is better than golem and will pass it fast enough, your lack of patience doesn't mean anything. The other privacy coins are all worse than monero, and the other platforms are worse then ethereum. Request is better than omisego and launching there actual product faster. I.E. first mover whos better.

OMG is going to make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8

Request does have a very ambitious roadmap. Q1 Q2 next year have very big things. Let him stay poor. I bought 10k on a whim few weeks back. Just did the research tonight, wishing I bought more.

Bought the dip a few days ago. AlReady close to 2x

Get gud

only have 20k REQ, I wish I had at least 50k.

Everyone here is looking forward to the moon and i will sell in thursday. Easy money.

I know it's better than Golem nigger, i'm the one who introduced iExec to Veeky Forums.
Doesn't change the fact that the idea of a decentralized "supercomputer" (it's not) is assigned to Golem right now just like OmiseGo is to payment protocol on the blockchain.

It will take months to catch up if everything goes as planned but you retards are always either hyper-bullish or bearish, despite having 40 examples every months you still don't understand the psychology of the markets, the "wow effect" only happens once.

115k here, bought at 5 cents. will ride this thing till 1 dollar idgaf. either i make it or i don't.