Dropshipping General - Dropshipping with Shopify

Welcome to /dsg/. A safe haven from all the crypto threads for people interested in actual business. Yes. That is my store. This is the future.

Here are a few resources:
-Official Discord Server-
discord.gg/fW9ZD6g

GUIDE 1: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
GUIDE 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1NxyGH6B_5czjnqtxjUuOGsv-hUz8NrvWcK7JRnqmMgM/edit?usp=sharing
GUIDE 3: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcb

Ask any questions and I'll answer them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fW9ZD6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this coin on yobit? I searched "dropship" and got no results.
How soon we mooning?

I think it's an ICO, probably another scam coin.

There's 8,689 in volume but 239,393 sitting on the books. Orders aren't getting filled? Maybe it's because of the high price.
Chart's making a double bottom. And by the way, I'm from the future. It's January in my timeline

How do I buy this coin? I can't find it on binance

good meme

fucking hell dude what do you sell? thats insane

this meme is so stale

I've done some international import/export before. Sounds interesting. Can we do this as a capital pooled thing?

How much do you make per week?

We mooning nigga. Get in or live with your moms all yo life.

How much did you invest to gain +200k ? And I mean marketing, web design, maybe taxes... Etc. I was thinking on starting a project like this, but I don't have any technical knowledge.

What the dumb fuck OP isnt telling you is this pic is from Jan when he was selling Fidget spinners like every bumfuck dropshipper. Whats your rev looking like now OP?

$55k

$150 at the start, then kept reinvesting all profit

nice just bought 100k

i sell jewellery actually

How did you start to get in touch with providers? Where could I start if I want to sell e.g. cups or shirts?

Hey, just joined your discord. Done Amazon fba for a while. I'll holler in there.

Resources you used to learned to sell jewelry?

I used to think about that category a lot, but how do you drive traffic reliably to your site over time? Do you do any custom jewelry, or is it all stuff you just pick off of Alibaba?

Dropshipping is dead ,
no one wants to fucking wait 4-6 weeks for a shitty aliexpress item especially now with the amazon 1-2 day shipping.

jeez y'all niggas retarded

shout out rational

why would I do droppooping when I can profit by crypto margin trade 24/7 ?
cuck business for cucks

Grim is a whore.

OP Here.

The normies in the discord don't want people making money

oberlo

nah dumb europoors spend so much money.

oberlo

Normie saying trade crypto, dropshipping is dead. What they don't know is that we invest our profits in crypto. It's like playing 4d chess with all the normie 2d cartoons.

Fuck off back to crypto op.

>discord.gg/fW9ZD6g

Can you repost the discord please? invite expired

Best store types/items?
Was thinking Jewelry, Sunglasses, clothing, kinda random stuff with largest FB followings.
And do you just/only use facebook ads?
How do you make them if you don’t have the product?

Sorry if you answered these in google docs I’m not home