Who wants to send a nigga some btc?

It would change my life
1EQfDzC7EncVGgKxThuUMzufSXD8YUxv5t

NO IT WOULDN'T............YOU'RE LITERALLY GROVELLING FOR BITCOIN. THE FACT THAT YOU'RE BEGGING TELLS ME YOU CAN'T RELY ON YOURSELF AND ACTUALLY BE A MAN AND CREATE THE REALITY IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AS YOU SEE FIT. YOU ARE NOT A MAN AND YOU MUST REALIZE THAT AND OWN UP TO IT................DO YOUR FUCKIN KEGELS FAGGOT OP.

sent 2 bitcoins

It most certainly would change my life. I work for a living and live somewhat comfortably but want to get started investing in cryptos. assuming you made any money on cryptos it is a big speculative crapshoot and givin the luck based nature of the game it’s safe to say it’s not a lot of work as your implying. If the tables were turned and I became a richfag in that way I would have no problem throwing some out randomly as it came easy. But thanks for the bump my dude

1KDV6MKDRW1Umx19ciq6Agp5L9Q449ghgt
Do you feel charitable today

Thanks bro!

tell me what you'd spend it on and I'll consider it, nigger

FUCK YOU PAJEET

oh shit here we go

Try to invest in cryptocurrency and i wanna start trading

Upload your ID

i would Spread some out to other cryptos to start growing wealth and start a business and not have to be a wage slave

Id spend it on food 1EePPummkvzFZUJ3RZHzFfhXW7QrMetbjX

send

STOP POSTING THESE BEGGING THREADS YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT

Sent .5 BTC brother! Good luck.

>I work for a living and live somewhat comfortably but want to get started investing in cryptos
Then save up some and buy it like everyone else you nigger beggar, neggar

Okay

Thank you kind user, may fortune shine upon you

if you actually got 2.5 btc from this thread im fucking done with crypto and this board lmao

Sometimes it’s fun to pretend

Holy shit he looks like Orson Welles.

Can someone send me some love its gonna be a hungry night otherwise

1FMMWaCsDjYbMzCPYJV2ZkK8NxBftReDgh

i feel you man, just wait for a btc dip/crash get some $ in there and trade your way up. Here's a lesson i learned the hard way: hold the coin for more than 3 fucking days, be patient

not even close

Op here. It’s been fun. If anyone actually sends any btc I’m going to throw it at xrp and just hodl for the next two years to then it’s lamboland.

Yeah we’ll see what happens with this futures shit. I’m thinking that will be when I get my feet wet