DSP General

DSP General /dsp/

When asking about build advice, remember to be sure to mention whether or not third party material (3pp) is allowed!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buUM916QRJk
youtube.com/watch?v=5dHz4nYCDdM
youtube.com/watch?v=lIY5ya3wYDk
youtube.com/watch?v=9joKU_jPqis
youtube.com/watch?v=N1DMMPkEQoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you perhaps stop shitposting and thread jumping when someone hurts your sensitive feefees you enormous cockmonger?

way to not put /pfg/ or pathfinder any where in the title, surely people will be able to find this thread in the catalog, especially with the very pathfinder picture you've chosen.

Just, world class work OP.

Yeah, gotta second this

Since OP forgot to start things off with a topic of discussion, allow me to port over from the end of the last thread.

How does one Monster Hunter in Pathfinder? Assuming 3pp is available.

You're an incredible autist, stop getting so butthurt about page numbers.

You're a fucking moron for not putting anything in the OP that makes in possible to find the thread.

What weapon?

Greatsword or Heavy Bowgun. Or Gunlance, but somehow i feel that one's unlikely.

if you had at all paid attention to the last thread, you would've known that OP was shitting up the thread with whining and shitpost nonsequitor complaint posts.

This thread is just him once again being a whiny and passive aggressive fucknugget

gave answer in previous thread

Find a noncrap martial (I suggest stalker or slayer), fellate the DM to get monster bits to count for XP/materials for crafting, and trade out your equipage frequently. Everything but bowguns, insect glaives, charge blades, gunlances and switch axes is easy enough, and seeking out giant monsters to make into suits is an easy goal to give the GM.

>if you had at all paid attention to the last thread, you would've known that OP was shitting up the thread with whining and shitpost nonsequitor complaint posts.

>This thread is just him once again being a whiny and passive aggressive fucknugget

Pot, meet kettle. Several kettles. Rancid kettles

What's DSP?
youtube.com/watch?v=buUM916QRJk

Deep Sea Planting?

Well aren't you buttflustered?

Show me on your character sheet where the bad DSP touched you?

Greatsword is easiest, and the mechanic even somewhat matches power attack line shenanigans.

Heavy bowgun is a lot harder, and you'd need to homebrew some basics.

Gunlance would actually be easier, it's just a melee weapon with a uses-before-you-have-to-spend-an-action-to-reload that hits a small area in front of you.

>Pot, meet kettle
That's not how that saying works, or what it means at all. I suggest actually thinking about what a metaphor means and how it actually applies to a situation before making yourself look like a butthurt asshole that's grasping at straws.

I'd also call you a hypocrite, but at least you had enough sense to delete that post upon realizing how retarded it was

DSP makes good content you fuck, sometimes bad but that's only expected

For Heavy Bowgun, you mostly want Tempest Gale's damage boosts and stances (you can't use strikes for Rail) with a Railgun or really big crossbow (that can strike).

They're usually not too good elementally after all.

Gunlance you can sorta emulate using steelforge/forgeworks for the double-impact modifier.

Greatsword is just an oversized greatsword: I suggest using the customization system mentioned just above to add in the shield bonus and hyperdensity.

>sometimes bad
>sometimes

Dark Syde Phil

youtube.com/watch?v=5dHz4nYCDdM

Wow, pretentious much?

This thread

Lets talk about DSP

Our lord and master Dark Syde Phil

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY5ya3wYDk

>just want opinions on homebrew
>threads are nothing but shitposting

well, I guess it's time to just go to bed

2/10 got me to respond

So, uh
How did your games go /pfg//dsp/?

I feel ya man. I was but my question got drowned out in the sea of contrarian butthurt, and now we have a whole thread dedicated to one user's said butthurt.

The moral of today's story: OP's a faggot.

the original post is a shitpost

Sorry, people who play pathfinder can't find this thread becuase OP didn't put PATHFINDER or /pfg/ in the original post

this is /DSP/, Dark Syde Phil general.

youtube.com/watch?v=9joKU_jPqis

Got a game tonight. Hopefully I don't die a random death like last session.

The /pfg/ in the body of the post is picked up by the search function, so that's something at least.

Dark syde Phil is the best

Make new thread?

Please do

I know I am

truly a genius for our times

youtube.com/watch?v=N1DMMPkEQoI

Do it, make a /pfg/ thread and we'll all ditch this one and let it fall off the board

until then i will just post DSP, since this is DSP general.

check old bread for new loaf

New bread

Good job, retard, now we've got 3 /pfg/ threads on the go and this abortion on top of them.

Congratulations morons, we have 4 pathfinder threads on Veeky Forums

outstanding.