Pokemon Quest #150 Part 2

We Interrupt This Broadcast Edition

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Gobble
Twitter: twitter.com/GobbleQM
Pokemon, items, and summary: pastebin.com/tSNKt0Wm
FAQ and general concepts: pastebin.com/Ht1Q5E1p
All guides, player knowledge, and smutty stories: pastebin.com/u/Gobblepokemon

Themes: youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-ad_74T08
Quest theme: youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=YW9QKy6oDkE&x-yt-cl=85114404

Recently: You finished training, and Robin fought Violet for the championship. Hornbeam is using a psychic machine to control people and Pokemon, and taking over the league!

General rules:

There is a 10 minute voting period after each post. Non-contradictory votes will be combined as best as possible.

Write-ins for all votes are always welcome and encouraged. They may not all make it into the post or be altered to fit in, but I'll do my best to at least try to address the spirit of the write-in.

Very important or contentious votes may be redone in a stricter voting system as it comes up.

Combat involves rolls! Once there's a clear vote winner, we roll for the move accuracy/crit/secondary effect. Usually it's just three 1d100s. Sometimes you can get a modifier from circumstances, so be creative! Add flair, do tricks with moves, mess with terrain, whatever! This is not a video game. Weak moves tend to be quicker.

Call me out on a mistake and receive an apology butt or suggestive picture.

Badges: 10

Pokemon on you:
Oberon (Garchomp)
Devon (Houndoom)
Trunks (Trevenant)
Vlad (Crobat)
Leviathan (Gyarados)
Zappy Dan (Magnezone)

Not In Party:
Aria (Meloetta)
Destiny (Kingdra)
Fel (Butterfree)
Raistlin (Alakazam)
Nibbles (Tyrantrum)

Friendly reminder about Dan's auto lockon if he gets hit.

[Roll me some dice, please!]

Rolled 52 (1d100)

It's physical moves only, but Team Imperium doesn't know that.

Rolled 12 (1d100)

Rolled 29 (1d100)

Rolled 93 (1d100)

TRIO GUIDE MY DICE

Rolled 33 (1d100)

That's the best we've rolled all night.

That's... really sad.

It doesn't say that anywhere.

...remind me why I roll in popular quests again?

Because they're usually good?

I thought it was after we voted to train him in that, like the very next post Gobble made.

>Can automatically use Lock On, but at the cost lowering his offensive and defensive power. Will fail if he's not hit with an attack as well.
From the pastebin

I stand corrected.

“Dan! Thunderbolt! Quick as you can!”

Dan starts firing off. He hits an Empoleon, then a Bellossom. Oberon gets an opening to really hit a Koffing hard.

Dicks Garchomp takes out a Raichu.

“Great work! Keep it up!”

A Raticate slips through, nailing Dan. He blows it straight down the hallway with his Thunderbolt.

It’s nothing fancy, but you manage to sweep the rest up without horribly maiming anybody. The Team Imperium members throw down their weapons and put their hands up at losing their Pokemon.

Dick recovers enough to throw out his Electivire and other Pokemon. “You’ve got a plan right? In that room?”

“Yeah.” You glance back. You hope Robin is okay.

“Then go. We can keep watch on these guys.”

You rush back to see her. Two staff members are being physically held against the wall by her Ditto-turned-Gyarados. They must be controlled too.

Robin is behind a giant rack of machines.

You have a good view of the arena from up here.

The Elite Four continue to fight. Knocked out pokemon pile up all around them as they barely manage to keep the swarm from overpowering them in sheer numbers. They’re making their way towards the hallway, though.

Robin throws down the cables she’s fiddling with. “I-I-I don’t know how to stop it!”

“Yes you do! Just breath.”

Robin paces and looks out the window. Her eyes fall to Violet lying on the dirt. She hyperventilates.

>Try to calm her.
>Open the mic, play the flute
>Smash the room to bits
>Try to figure the equipment out
>Something else

Nice going dumbasses.

>Try to calm her.

>>Open the mic, play the flute
Get the Pokemon to calm down

Music saves the day once again!

Remember our flute bonuses gobble.

If this doesn't work, either Dan gets to cause major property damage, or we start pulling out cables and turning off power points.

Fuck it. Stupid moe-bait waifu can't even watch her mom be killed with out freaking out. Uguu~ Robot eye, so shy, kawaii ;D

>Try to calm her
The sooner we clear this up, the sooner Violet can be looked at by a doctor.

>Trusting the cursed flute
fuck it i'll go with it

Open the mic, play the flute

>Smash the room to bits
I really don't feel like trusting the dice tonight.

>Try to calm her.
"This is just like your pokemon battle with your mom. Keep calm, think things through and kick some computer ass!"

>Try and calm her
Hug her loosely from behind, just draping our arms around her as she works. And if she can't figure it out, then try the flute.

She's the new champion. Show her we believe in her.

>Try to calm her.

Come to think of it, Gobble, when are we getting the lewdbin where Robin doms us hard because she's the champion now?

[Dice those rolls!]

I agree with that

That's if we lose user when this is all over user.

Rolled 70 (1d100)

Rolled 34 (1d100)

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolled 34 (1d100)

We get 4 due to flutes

I love you user

She is weak and has no bond with her pokemon. With our her "clever plans", qm fiat Violet would have taken her across her knee and shown Robin her place.

>tfw no Aria present to help us destroy the bad guy's psycho-machine with music and friendship

So if we win, do we get to make her go streaking through the hotel, hoping not to get caught, with a vibrator inside her the whole time? Followed by some nice, long domming once she makes it back to the room, of course.

Because that's all the incentive I need to want to win.

Well we can have both! One is just the other side of the coin to the real quest.

Thank fuck!

That's a good idea. Hopefully Gobble is listening.

[Internet issue. Sorry about delay. Update incoming]

I am down with this only if we get to hand cuff her to her mom who is in the same condition for some family bonding. Since we beat the Champion who beat the previous Champion it just makes sense.

Let's not.

Fuck off

Eh, I'm not really into the idea of Robin and Violet being involved in the same lewdbin. Then again, I wasn't really into the Violet lewdbins in the first place, so part of it is her just not really being what I'm into.

I'd kinda prefer getting none of the ideas to that, to be honest.

came here hoping for a cool pokemon quest, realized it was more of a smut delivery servie

doesn't stop me from reading it

It's really not. There's just a few fags that take any lull in discussion to discuss their shitty ideas.

user, that's the beauty:

It's both.

The lowest common denominator of this quest.

Polite disagreement.

I wonder which camp is responsible for the prior thread having 3x as many unique IPs as this one?

A mystery for the ages.

In what way was my reply not polite?

Probably the one that's being judgmental.

Which would be you.

I'm pretty offended that you'd use my reply to try and dismiss the replies of others, user

You gently rub Robin’s back, trying to convey very quickly but softly that it’s alright. It’s only a second, but it’s all you can spare. You think her expression shows she understands and just needs a minute, but that might be wishful thinking. She slumps into a chair.

You scan around the room. There’s a microphone with a simple flip switch next to it. You flip it up and hear the sound of the mic scratching open. You take out your flute. This will go out to everyone listening.

“Finally! I have you!” Hornbeam’s face is red and sweating under the helmet. He reaches out a hand and makes a crushing gesture.

“Kat! Robin! I-”

You hear a terrible scream from Clair echo in your brain as you play your first note. The tingling that sometimes accompanies Clair’s intrusions goes cold.

A horrific pang a sadness fills you, but you play your second by instinct. Then your third. You keep playing. It’s as soulful and wonderful as you can manage it.

Flying Pokemon begin to calm. First one or two, then more.

You pick up the intensity. More Pokemon disperse. The Elite Four manage to break away.

The song continues. You don’t know why. You just feel it’s important to keep it going. The broadcast of you playing the flute is going out to everyone watching the tournament on TV as far as you know.

The fight dies down to nearly nothing.

Robin finally gets a hold of herself and cuts the camera feed showing Hornbeam and everyone else in the region a visual. You can still see him, though.

(continued)

I'm actually going to cry if Clair's braindead.

Well shit, things got really dark these past two threads.

Well, know when to use the time god:'s favor now.

user, you're not the only one.

Gentlemen, we know what we must do with Dialga's favour if that's the case.

“Eh! What! What do you mean?” Hornbeam listens to a small radio earpiece. “No! No. That’s more important. Operations are to continue as normal. Secure the material.” He glares through the monitor. “To all residents of the region: Team Imperium is now in charge. Listen to my edicts and life can continue on mostly as normal. If you defy me, then you’ll suffer the same fate as those on the arena island. In 48 hours, they will be made an example of.” He cuts his own visual.

You rush out, pulling Robin by the hand. She’s still coming down.

“Clair! Clair!”

Vance is carrying her. He sets her down for Fir to examine. Fir checks her over. A thin stream of blood runs down her nose.

She opens her eyes. “Ha,” she weakly manages. “You and that stupid flute.”

“Are you okay?”

Her eyes flicker for a second. “What? I had him right where I wanted him.” She bluffs. "You got in the way at the last second.” There’s an intense sense of gratitude. "Yeah. I was just about to finish it, if it weren't for you." Clair drifts off to sleep.

"She's stable." Fir keeps checking her vitals. "But this isn't my speciality."

You hear fighting in the distance. There are still Team Imperium members all over the island.

Vance holds her hand, tears running down his face. "I thought we lost her."

You wish there was more you could do.

>Rush to help the Elite Four and others fight.
>Gather as many trustworthy people as you can to the panic room, just in case.
>Go check on Violet
>Call Fir’s lab on the PC
>Something else

I mean technically it'd probably be best to do that before Hornbeam had his master plan ready.

>>Rush to help the Elite Four and others fight.

>Go check on Violet, then call Fir's lab

>Go check on Violet

Also try to find Mewtwo. Like was he in a normal pokeball?

holdout time

Oh jesus I was worried.
>Rush to help the elite four

>Go check on Violet
Both are in the arena, should be able to do both. Right?

>Clair's okay

Thank. Fucking. God.

>Go check on Violet

>Go check on Violet

>Something else
At least tell someone where Violet is and that she needs serious medical attention if we're not gonna go to her.

Time to go to war!

>Go check on Violet

At the very least to see if her Mewtwo is gone. And maybe save our waifu's mom. What ever floats your boat.

First thing is first.

Then:

>Go check on Violet

We need to see if Mewtwo has been stolen or not at the least. And find Trunks, Devon and Vlad.

Send Robin and Vance with clair to do >Gather as many trustworthy people as you can to the panic room, just in case.

After that:

>Rush to help the Elite Four and others fight

But reinforcing our team first is a MUST.

We need to get our other pokes back and the panic room will let Robin heal up hers. It's a bad idea to go running off to fight when we only have 3 of our pokes.

We need some reinforcements.

>Go check on Violet
>Find our pokemon?

Its also generally a shit move to leave a wounded person laying in the middle of a dangerous situation if you can assist them.

Eh.