/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

No shitposting contrarian non-sequitors, and lets have a proper thread edition

==Discussion Topic==
Fun combat styles. What fun weapon combos and styles would you want to use, given enough support for them?
I personally always thought using Shotel and Tekko-Kagi was conceptually cool, even if the mechanics are awful.

Get the latest compilation of DSP's monster classes here, now with hound archon and succubus: sendspace.com/file/uanv1c

When asking about build advice, remember to be sure to mention whether or not third party material (3pp) is allowed!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1GVTXsAAdkxpLjQFfvYzuME3lVyuhAU2chxXrK46vlbA/edit?usp=sharing
d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/medium/archetypes/paizo-llc---medium-archetypes/kami-medium-medium-archetype
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/martial-focus-combat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course I forget old thread

Its shit though

Honestly i was really happy in the weapon master's handbook when they let you use a polearm as a double weapon and get access to crazy spinny tripping shit.

Our monk has been taking massive advantage of the new Unchained "monks have proficiency in all monk weapons" rule, since he's been pulling out four or five different weapons for any given scenario, alongside his unarmed strikes. Can't say I'm complaining, though, he's making it work.

>What fun weapon combos and styles would you want to use, given enough support for them?

Chain Whips, Sword Whips, Wire Swords, whatever you call em.

Please tell me he's using a rope-dart with Hamatula Strike

What's a definite inclusion at your tables?

New DM here, pretty new to the game and using Roll20. Anyone have any tips for making maps?

How much planning ahead is too much? How many screens should I have made ahead of time? Any suggestions for a first campaign? Should I have more of a focus on roleplaying, or combat?

Players are also new, if that makes a difference.

thats baller though.

It bothers me that only anime has ' razor wire strings' as a viable weapon while most of western fiction treats them as garrotes.

How would you stat/fluff Razor Wires, /pfg/?

Repostan from old thread

Does DSP ever plan on doing some Initiating or Psionic archetypes for the ACG classes? If so, is there a current playtest?

I ask this because, if not, I plan on having some fun with homebrew and would like some thematic idea for Hunters

Also, what Initiating Modifier would you give to a Brawler archetype specialized around remembering the basics of CQC and being pretty good

We're only 6th level right now (Jade Regent, finishing up Ravenscreag (I think is the spelling) on Tuesday) so he doesn't have that yet, but I am totally suggesting that to him.

I'm wanting to make a duelist/fencer type of guy that uses shield gauntlet style for disarms.

A great discovery I made is that the combat trick for Broken Wing Gambit lets YOU make the AoO as well, turning it pretty much into a classless Come And Get Me that isn't quite as good as long as you have the stamina.

Gotta high five the lotta ya
With a chair in the face
At tremendous speed
It's the chair you need and deserve

>How would you stat/fluff Razor Wires, /pfg/?

Whips that do bleed damage and can grapple.

No really, unless you go full weeb and say your strings can suspend people in midair or control them like puppets, they're no different from a lashing weapon.

Reposting for new thread, but for anyone interested in the Stregone, check the quoted post for additional info
docs.google.com/document/d/1GVTXsAAdkxpLjQFfvYzuME3lVyuhAU2chxXrK46vlbA/edit?usp=sharing

Might as well push a particular thing for the new thread, so... Would anyone be interested in a divine, wisdom based archetype that steals the Ofuda casting from the Kami Medium?
d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/medium/archetypes/paizo-llc---medium-archetypes/kami-medium-medium-archetype

Is there anything feat-wise for shields to allow you to deflect magical effects?

Deflecting Shield does nothing vs magic attacks and the tower shield full cover expressly doesn't work on magic (For some reason)

Brutal Slayer Stalker using Twin Thunders Stance to dual-wield nodachi.

It's utterly excessive, and hilarious.

Not that i know of but there are feats that let you cut magic spells in half

Isn't it just a whip, at the end of the day?

does your GM allow 3pp? if so, taking Fiendbound Murauder Warlord can make your pimp-gauntlet strong, and Scarlet Throne will let you stay a classy mofo

>OP from the shitpost thread this butthurt
Your tears are delicious mate

Taking Weapon trick (One-Handed) can help with that. A gauntlet doesn't occupy your hands, and with the right feat investments you can tack a disarm onto your standard action attacks.

>Anyone have any tips for making maps?

Grab a drawing software and draw them. The grid provided is 4200x4200 (60 tiles on roll20) at 70 pixels wide each. Fits each tile well enough.

I use paint tool sai and just draw the black and white maps of things, maybe colour them. Don't put too much effort in, though. Nobody cares about how well you draw the food on the table.

>How much planning ahead is too much?

Just plan the framework

> How many screens should I have made ahead of time?

Prepare entire dungeons at a time, but not much else because players start fights everywhere

>Any suggestions for a first campaign?

Your qt elf employer has paid you to get some exotic ingredients for some sort of spell
turning her human lover into a lich and go from there.

>Should I have more of a focus on roleplaying, or combat?

Half half, especially with new players.

Oh? That would also be acceptable.

Ray Shield lets you deflect ray attacks (1 per round), and the spell affects your shield instead of you. The stamina trick lets your shield be safe though, so you can bounce a disintegrate and your shield be right as rain. (And the one for Missile Shield lets you do it with a buckler.)

Alternatively, Smash From The Air using a shield to bash would do it.

He could also be referring to Spellcut, which lets you use your BAB in place of your save vs a spell which is either a reflex save, or targets only you.

>Steal, Disarm, Sunder, Trip and Grapple all become useless at later levels.
>Steal won't work when you can just use a spell
>Disarm only works on weapons
>Sunder ruins your loor
>Trip and Grapple is very limitted in actual application

How do we fix Combat Maneuvers, /pfg/?

Fine. Point made. I guess "razor wire strings" makes better sense if the wielder also happens to be a PoW initiator.

>Fun combat styles. What fun weapon combos and styles would you want to use, given enough support for them?
Honestly? I just want a dude that can use a gun decently. the gunslinger is a hot mess and the only reason to take it on a gunslinger build is for Quick Clear, which shouldn't even be necessary because misfire is ridiculous and stupid.

To be honest, though, rifles and pepperbox rifles are actually extremely useful, even powerful weapons that are competitive with longbows; they're just prohibitively costly both in terms of the item itself and the ammunition it uses (after paying 7000 gold for the rifle, it seems kinda dickish to charge 15 gold per shot).

Longbow and Pepperbox Rifle are actually interesting to weigh against one another.
Longbow:
>Cheap enough for a first level character to own right from the get-go
>Can get strength enhancement
>No reload time
>Multiarrow shenanigans
>For the cost of a few extra hundred gold or 1000 gold for an enchantment, get your strength bonus to damage
>Freely available ammo wherever, even in modern times that's also very inexpensive.

Pepperbox rifle:
>Prohibitively costly weapon and ammo (fixed by "Guns Everywhere")
>Misfire chance
>Hits touch AC out to 400 feet, which is awesome for dragonlaying
>reload is only a single move action (or free action with a feat) once every four shots, which is excellent for a load weapon.
>If using Commonplace Guns, is an excellent weapon for a warrior-type's ranged option, as it's martial weapon and touch attack hits are great if you don't want to invest. Guns everywhere means even the wizard can use one, and it's relatively purchasable now.
>Eldritch Archer Magus can actually pick one up for free RAW at level 1 due to arcane bond.

Guns just feel more satisfying overall to me, and i wish they got the sort of benefits that they're due. Guns Everywhere definitely alleviates that particular problem, though the misfire rules are still a shitshow.

>Grab a drawing software and draw them.
I've been using a bunch of the preset stuff on Roll20. Does that work just as well?

Thanks for the advice pal.

Fiendbound Marauder is one of those things that REALLY makes me want a non-initiating archetype.

When is Pathfinder 2.0 coming out? I am so goddamn sick of this game already, I now completely understand why Veeky Forums hates 3.5. I played it for years with my AD&D-playing dad who switched to 3.5 cause he liked the feats and character building but he played normal characters. Then I met these guys who can't play a fucking regular character. I'd say they were sick of the cliches but they literally havent even tried the cliches. Reading about it on the internet does not mean you've experienced it. No one wants to play a barbarian or ranger or even a plain fucking wizard anymore. They cannot play ANYTHING from a splatbook. Before I twisted their arms they wouldn't even play a core RACE for fuck's sake, it had to be a fucking eldarin or whatever the shit, just play a goddamn elf, orc, dwarf, human, gnome, is that not enough fucking choices for you?

I am so sick of these mongoloids and I am taking joy in building OP encounters to completely fuck their asses. Also these fucktards forgot to include a rogue in their party so guess what? traps galore in the first dungeon, including some truly mean shit that drops you right into a motherfucking gelatinous cube, hope you passed your DC 20 reflex save bitch.

I don't hate Pathfinder but holy HELL do I hate the players. These autistic shitbags do this in other systems as well, it's never anything normal, its always "can I plz have dis homebroooo?" and the answer is no, fucking no, no every time. I literally don't evne care if Core is the most broken part, at least it resembles an actual normal fantasy game. I'd rather play a fighter in the same party as a cleric and druid, than play some 3rd party freakshow shit and have a party that literally does not even make sense.

>>Disarm only works on weapons
What the fuck is it supposed to do, genius?

actually for pepperbox rifle you have to manually reload each barrel, so its four move actions.

Hmm...interesting. Pity that spellcut and Smash from the Air both require Weapon Training. My Warder won't be able to get them.

Ray shield looks pretty good though. Thanks. A Magic Mithril Tower Shield would be pretty hard to destroy.

How do I manage to keep everyone happy at the table when it comes to encounters, /pfg/? My group right now is 4 girls and 2 guys, and while I hate to stereotype, the guys seem like they kinda just want to murderhobo their way through my world, while the girls (including me) are generally more interested in worldbuilding and roleplay. It's gotten to the point where every time they enter an encounter, they argue for several minutes over whether they're going to fight the thing or try to keep it as a pet. It slows things down a ton and creates tension at the table-- the girls insist we fight things too much, and the guys maintain we aren't in combat enough.

Even though I'm more inclined to agree with my own gender, I know my job as a GM is to make sure everyone's having a good time. What do I do when my players clearly have a very dichotomous idea of what that necessitates?

continuing cause I hit character limit

> inb4 le "its fantasy so ABANDON ALL LOGIC BECAUSE ITS FANTASY LOL PHYSICS APPLYING IS SO RETARDED LOLOLOL"

I fucking hate this meme so much and I wish everyone who propogates it a LONG slow death from cancer. I seriously hope you get hit by a goddamn truck and experience physics first hand. You are the reason fantasy is considered a complete joke because you handwave everything as "lol its fantasy it doesn't have to make sense BECAUSE IM A SUPERHERO" you're not a superhero you fucking cunt, you can do certain things a superhero can do because the shitty rules enable you. In reality your virgin nerd ass would break if you fell 10 feet, that doesn't mean a nat 20 lets you seduce a straight orc guard into homo buttsex, I am so sick of the lolrandumb shit fantasy has become, I just want to enjoy the genre for what it was again, and games like Pathfinder have completely ruined that.

Goddamn it it feels so good to let out the rage that has been building for years. I am goin to enjoy slaughtering these shitty special snowflake PCs like nothing else. I am going to describe their final gasps for breath as blood fills their lungs and they beg their gods for mercy but die miserably anyway, and while their friend is trying to comfort them goodbye a kobold rogue sneaks up and stabs them to death so that their friend's last vision is watching his other friend dying. Or having the only female player in the group reduced to 0 hp and raped violently and as she is orgasming from the rape her throat is cut open so she experiences pleasure and ultimate agony at the same time.

FUCK PATHFINDER CHARACTERS

Consolidate all of them into one Improved/Greater Maneuvers feat

Somehow fix monster CMD scaling

Give a more easily accessible way to get through Freedom of Movement for PCs

Grapple isn't even salvageable because holy shit why

Bullrush is at least useful sometimes

If Sunder had an option to sunder natural armor or disable natural weapons and shit, it'd probably actually be decent

Now listen to me

This may be a crazy idea, but

Now just listen to me

Maneuver Unlocks in the vein of the skill unlocks, allowing you to use those maneuvers for new and different purposes as you increase in CMB
Like using Disarm to catch large boulders in midair, Sunder to break through magical barriers, Steal to sabotage enemy gear while they're using it, or Bullrush to launch yourself or other people through solid objects

nobody cares.

They're Weapon Mastery feats though. There's that one feat that counts as weapon training for the purpose of prereqs on Weapon Mastery feats. They're not exclusive to Fighters, everyone else just has to pay the fee.

Well, I suppose taking Rapid Reload is important then, to jam all the bullets in at once.

But this is just showing that guns need more love. If nothing else, a firearm equivalent of the Adaptive weapon property would solve a lot of issues.

> 4 girls

Yeah you dun fucked up, user. Why did you let girls join your group? Looking to get your dick wet with some sub-prime pussy? Don't sell yourself short, man, you can do far better without having your game ruined by the weaker sex.

My suggestion is, kick the girls out, and tell the guys to deal with the RP encounters or instakill their characters. Give them a save but have them die instantly on anything but a nat 20. That way they learn they can't just kill everything like a bunch of retards.

PF players are psychotic manchildren who are completely creepy and utterly repulsive

You need to chill out, bro.

Firearms are just fucked by default. They just don't work.

this old shitpost again eh?

I understand what you're saying but you seem very angry, user.

If you're looking for a more traditional experience you should try just playing vanilla D&D. Pathfinder tends to specifically attract people who liked the mechanics of D&D but want to apply them to much more outlandish character concepts. By playing this system in the first place, you're necessarily going to attract those kinds of people. It's kind of like hosting a deep-frying convention and then being upset that fat people show up.

Oh? That's interesting. Do you know the name of the feat?

>I've been using a bunch of the preset stuff on Roll20. Does that work just as well?

The issue is they look terrible. I guess it works but in the end a battle space is all you need, the rest is just theater of the mind, right?

W-well if you have a f-free slot y-you know who to c-call

So is this a new pasta?

I seem to remember seeing this exact same post in the last two threads.

So we did the thing last session. We have actually now split the party into four separate groups, each group going up against some threat way above their pay grade.

Martial Focus.

d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/martial-focus-combat

I'm almost inlcined to believe it the same shitposter who made the aborted shitpost thread

That is actually super cool. Not sure how to best implement it, and I have way too many projects to finish to really think about starting a new one, but that is a fascinating idea.

I assume you know what's coming.

I don't give a shit if you dont care. Your game is dying, you pricks, and it's because you have destroyed fantasy genre with this superhero deity bullshit.

Fantasy has literally gone from good old days fafhrd and grey mouser and LOTR shit, to this shit where you are expected to kill Orcus as a campaign plot in 4e at high level, where you are supposed to wrestle a dragon because "LOL NAT 20" and everyone plays a freakazoid race that gets all bonuses and no penalties because racial penalties are racist, and if your character dies you cry over your special snowflake shit. I am so sick of people building their characters to autistic bonuses, some faggot stacked dodge bonuses to get an AC of fucking 23 at 1st level, I had the entire dungeon full of Sorcerers with magic missile just to spite the fucking cunt. He almost died but I couldn't quite kill him because magic missile does fuck all damage. Next time I'll use color spray and just cheat on initiative. I really don't give a fuck anymore, these fuck heads are going down.

And then I will move on to GM other pathfinder gmes and slaughter parties one by one. I will kill as many Pathfinder characters as possible before I die. Gaming is all that matters to me in life and this shitty ass system has made my gaming days a living hell.

explain how its a shitpost, explain how ONE SINGLE THING I SAID is not true. You can't prove me wrog, because I hit the nail on the head. I am calling you special snowflake fuckhead powergamers OUT on your bullshit. I used to love Pathfinder and you fucking mongoloids destroyed my love for it. And all the other fantasy RPGs out there are total shit.

Can you read? I am one of the 4 girls. All of them (us?) are excellent players, I'd even venture to say better than the guys. It does help that we all have theater experience, but I digress.

I like the company of all of my players, so I'm not going to kick anyone out. I just want to know how to deal with players who have very different ideas about the ideal roleplay/combat ratio in the game.

oh hai virt. enjoy your ban did you?

I want skald, swashbuckler, bloodrager and cavalier. Finally some charisma medium initiators.

Wish hidden blade was charisma based too. I feel like I have too many skill points.

why don't you just go play a game you like instead of pathfinder?

I literally draw my maps freehand on graph paper and scan them

None of that shit happens and you know it.

>All bonuses and no penalties

Isn't that like.

5e?

>fafhrd and grey mouser and LOTR shit

That is an apt description. Now, don't you have an Exalted thread to go shit up? They used that exact same tagline on all the suckers who backed ex3 and look at their shit game now.

This is the same complaint you put in the last thread. We've heard it all before, so go and do something else now. you've said it all already.

I mean, Fantasy Craft is available. go play that if you're so unhappy.

>everyone plays a freakazoid race that gets all bonuses and no penalties because racial penalties are racist
confirmed for poorly edited anti 5e copypasta
seriously man, this shit is getting old. no one is going to fall for this shit anymore

You see, the honest truth is that it's people like you who are killing the system. In your rants you have admitted that you are planning to lie to your players and cheat because your are an incompetent GM who can't beat them within the rules and who can't write a decent story to save his life. You bring nothing to the table, so just get up and leave.

>veryone plays a freakazoid race that gets all bonuses and no penalties because racial penalties are racist,
You mean humans? The only other races off the top of my head that get NO penalties are Hobgoblins and Lizard Folk and both don't really have a lot going for them class

Instead of the moronic flailing of a salty retard, have you considered just finding a better group?

Wow, that is a worthless feat unless you really want the feat unlocks.

Thanks though, I'll put it on the maybe list.

You fucking balance them out and if they keep whining you tell them to grow the fuck up.

Also if the girls are such excellent players why are they on their goddamn periods over the combat? Just run combat faster like a competent GM (though you're a woman so that's already asking too much) and as a result combat won't drag on so long. That's probably what they are complaining about.

If you can't run a normal level 6 pathfinder encounter in under 20 minutes you are not worth it as a GM.

Here are some tips:

1) Stop letting people drag on on their turns

2) Stop giving a fuck which monster has how much HP, dont bother tracking orc 1, orc 2, etc. If they whine about how much HP it has tell them to go fuck themselves because of hit dice

3) ONE initiative per DM. None of this rolling separate initiative for each monster bullshit. We had a DM like that once and we basically ended up bitching about him constantly and "accidentally" sending him the chat record so that he'd see what a piece of shit he was. He quit soon after.

3) Actually make competent encounters.

4) Run challenging encounters so the PCs are too BTFO to fight again right away.

5) Make more interaction encounters. Roleplay random people they meet on the road, I dunno. THat's what I used to do but I also roleplayed setting up camp and hunting for food to save on rations which Veeky Forums thinks is retarded because they can't comprehend anything that isn't "muh constant epik storyy :^)" because they are autistic retards with 80HD.

Anyway that ought to help make things better but you'll probably ignore my advice because you expect some goddamn genius solution to a problem that doesn't have one. My idea: if there's only 2 guys, kick them out and have an all-girl group and see if you can get your periods to sync up. Majority rules, anyway. Unless you're planning on fucking one of them I don't see any point in keeping them around when they are disrupting the preferred playstyle of the majority.

Thus far we have the following:
>drop massive stone block on the Rakshasa's palace
>two PCs are doing a performance atop the block, performing what we now refer to as "Iron Dragon's Flight"
>these two PCs are the distraction, they stay behind while the other three run in
>Bull headed Rajadhiraja appears and challenges the two PCs (mine and a friend's character's)
>wields vorpal hammer & has this strange incorporeal fire titan with him
>we fight him, the titan (which ends up cutting in half several more parts of the palace during the fight)
>rest of the party follows trail of mind controlled dwarves (we're in the dwarven capital taken over by Rakshasa)
>find furnace dwarves are walking into
>turns out dwarves sacrificing themselves
>other PCs stops to try and stop it, Snake headed Rajadhiraja comes out, he starts fighting it
>other two players continue deeper to try and find artifact lantern the Rakshasa use to infinitely respawn
>one PC has to stop as Spider headed Rajadhiraja appears
>last PC, a goblin dwarfaboo has to go alone to the artifact while the rest of the party is locked in combat with demi-gods and things

It's a hell of a ride, my character is about to do the nuclear option and use the Monkey's Paw if he thinks it is the only option.

Aasimar have no penalties. Mind you, they are really generic looking for 'Freakazoid'.

I would love... LOVE... if I could use Spell Combat with a 2h weapon. Just for the fun of wielding a big ass hammer, axe, or sword and using a fireball in the other hand. Like, a Magus Archetype based less on finesse and more on power.

I feel like this would be super easy to support and, given I tend to hear 'static bonuses tend to mean more then the damage die of the weapon' would it really be too much to ask to be able to get this kind of thing supported if only in a single archetype or feat?

>you can use Sunder on monster parts like tail, limbs, head, etc
>Sundering said part part blocks or weakens certain attacks or abilities
>Sunder tail - no more tailswipes, sunder head - no more horn attacks, etc
>maybe make monster take some bonus damage for each sundered part
Can we make this work?

>implying Virt ever plays actual ttrpgs with real people

Would it be too edgey to play Shadow Oracle Aasimar? Would it be less edgey if I am a Gnome?

I know you're mostly trolling but there definitely actually are players in this system that do this shit

I know one of them, and he makes the world's most obnoxious and overpowered 1st level characters because he knows every single fucking detail about this system and, more importantly, he knows how to abuse it extremely well

This dude wants to play in my campaign this summer and I'm running out of excuses as to why he can't... help me /pfg/

You can totally choose not to allow Aasimar they're an 'advanced' race, they're supposed to be more powerful than humans and elves and such

Did you not even read my fucking post? I *DO* like pathfinder. What I don't like are these chuckling pieces of shit who have hijacked a great system and turned it into lolrandumb bullshit by treating the extra races like main course instead of spice like they are supposed to be. This isn't the fucking Star Wars RPG, it's actually nice when more than one member of hte party is the same race so I can justify them being from the same fucking place so the cmapaign premise actually makes sense, not so we have to have a 3 hour session 0 where I have to act like King Solomon negotiating links between characters that don't compromise their precious special snowflake backstories that no one gives a FUCK about.

All of this shit happens and you just proved that you don't play Pathfinder at all. Stop lying on the internet, i know its the only way you can get your limp dick stiff enough to fuck your 400 pound girlfriend but it pisses everyone else off so stop it.

don't use excuses. just tell him to cut out that shit, cite Rule 0, and if he wont submit just ban him.
That or just ban him from playing casters

>>you can use Sunder on monster parts like tail, limbs, head, etc
>the enemy chops your head off lol!
That's fucking stupid.

>why can't I play, user?

because you make the world's most obnoxious and overpowered 1st level characters because you know every single fucking detail about this system and, more importantly, you know how to abuse it extremely well

Yeah, it's almost wholly a tax, but I can accept it because things like Smash From The Air are neat as fuck.

Yeah and 5e is total shit hugbox garbage.

So is Fantasy Craft. Do not even pretend that waste of paper is worth playing. Pathfinder is infinitely better but it's been ruined by fucking morons who cannot play a core class.

This is why my next campaign will be core-races only, core classes only. I am absolutely sick of this horseshit freakshow.

So tell your players that you don't want to use advanced race point level races

There you're done.

The Rajadhiraja are called the following:
>Bull
The Builder
>Snake
The Burner
>Spider
The Weaver

The last one we know he is some kind of cat, but he don't know what his title is. All we know is the city, which is all mind controlled, now worship them as the reincarnation of the supposedly dead dwarf pantheon.

>Core only

Hope you enjoy caster-only toga parties.

>This is why my next campaign will be core-races only, core classes only. I am absolutely sick of this horseshit freakshow.

Good for you. And you brought this here to whine and bitch to us because why?

LOL kill yourself, I am the only decent GM in my group, the rest of them fucking suck balls at GMing, they can't describe for shit, their plots and adventure ideas are shit, and their adventures are so vague that no one has any idea what to do and then they whine when we don't do anything based on the zero information given to us. They love my fucking GMing but I've fucking had it with fellating their shit, I am going all out to kill them in the most graphic way possible.

Also

> can't write a decent story to save his life

The fact that you think this is part of GMing just proves that you do not even understand the most basic concepts of it, you are like a toddler trying to discuss politics, please leave. Also the GM can't cheat so get that notion the FUCK out of your head, capische?

>great system
it's not. its a shitty system that was broken on day one
>What I don't like are these chuckling pieces of shit who have hijacked a great system and turned it into lolrandumb bullshit by treating the extra races like main course instead of spice like they are supposed to be.
Everyone I've met prefers humans because they're easier to roleplay and they are easily the most powerful race in the game.
If people want to paly the non core races, its their own fault for wanting to play the poorly supported and much weaker side races

>This is why my next campaign will be core-races only, core classes only. I am absolutely sick of this horseshit freakshow.
>somehow being an inquisitor makes me the freakshow

I really don't understand, human inquisitor seems fairly normal.

Yeah. Hence why it's on the maybe. I'm a warder so I DO have some actual counters that will serve until I can spare feats for that.

Are there any must-have feats for a sword and board warder that you know of?

But physic don't apply to fantasy brah. Unless your idea of physic is art major hollywood physic.

Dragon can't fly. Hell, like they can barely stand and either their blood pressure will be too low for their body or too high that they will be constantly bleeding.

>core races only, core classes only

I'm sure that will go great.

This is really good advice minus the unnecessary sexism

I actually didn't know I wasn't supposed to roll separate initiatives for different enemies so I will definitely keep that in mind, along with the other stuff. Thanks.

In return I will offer you some advice: Try not to hate women so much. It just makes you sad and bitter when you could be making friends of both sexes that have interests in common with you.

Really, nobody here cares, dude. what you play is your own business, but this general just does not give a fuck about your complaints.

If you were asking for suggestions instead of just whining like a bitch, we'd help you. But we aren't here for your venting and we don't like you, so shove off.

Core classes are the least balanced classes in the game.

Yeah see that didn't happen when I played, and even if it does I prefer it to the fucking freakshow of people playing 9 different classe of magic types that I didn't evne want to exist in my world.

You should try to take a piss in his food/drink. I am not joking. They deserve it. All of them.