BITHUMB MAY NOT EXIST

seriously i think im onto something but dont know for sure. someone please fact check with me

pastebin.com/zU9vHAK9

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.cafe/archives/15222
youtube.com/channel/UCh2nkYoiq6hae8ePxaZUgkw
youtube.com/watch?v=g_-ppad1u1A
koreaexpose.com/korea-bitcoin-craze-bithumb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scary. I knew that picture was fake but didnt have any evidence, it just felt fake.
Also who bought my BTG at x4 its real price then?
Can someone from Korea post here and tell us if Bithumb exists irl or not?

What am i looking at?

Dumbass retard

thats coinone, and booth waifu doesnt make them legit

bro are you high again?

I don't even care if they're ugly, I want a crypto gf

how about pics of their office?

How can it not exist if I can use bithumb.com?

See

this looks fake as fuck

>Korean exchange doesn't exist because I had my friend look for it in Seoul and he couldnt find it

Only 3 ppl watching
AAAAAAA THIS IS SCARY
Can someone from korea verify if this shit exists? Like go check the offices take some pictures and post em here on biz. Leave your btc address if you do this.

All I did was google it in Korean from Google translate

bithumb.cafe/archives/15222

>bithumb.cafe/archives/15222
all those pics are at a korean chamber of commerce. scam artist insurance guys can rent banquet halls. i want to see an office

Their youtube

youtube.com/channel/UCh2nkYoiq6hae8ePxaZUgkw

>youtube.com/channel/UCh2nkYoiq6hae8ePxaZUgkw
WHY IS THE LOGO CENSORED AT 10:30

youtube.com/watch?v=g_-ppad1u1A lel

at 12:10 it clearly says bitcash

Well have fun looking through every video

give left

Did you know Microsoft doesn't exist

honestly they look like monkeys, I get hotter chinese on airline waiters. but the korean ol, I do want....

HOLY RUCK YOURE RIGHT IT SAYS BITCASH WTF

clearly ms is a scam

10:30 bottom left it says bitcash
Are they partners or something? What's going on?

What if they are using these awesome arbitrage opportunities as bait to exit scam on us in the future?

Stop using exchanges if you're so unsure

koreaexpose.com/korea-bitcoin-craze-bithumb/
Bitcash is just the name of their walk-in support center.

i hope youre right. shit still sketches me out

Why is the logo blurred out in the video

They could be organized as two separate organizations, and the management might be antagonistic towards the exchange side of the business. But that's a bit of a stretch.

For the most part, Korea doesn't give two shits about that. I'm not in on any of this, but as a former expat, censorship on a logo sounds weird. Go ask a Korean.

The real question is whether Korea exists or not. I’ve never been to Korea. They say if you try to go there the plane will be redirected to Japan or china.
If you get on a sailboat and you try to sail to Korea, you will find there is nothing but water where Korea is supposed to be. Korea is a meme country that has never existed. If there is no Korea, how can here be a bithumb

korea exists on a plane tangent to the rest of the world. More or less the twilight zone.

I have this Korean rice cooker, though. If Korea is not real, then where the fuck did it come from?

Lol why does it even matter if bithumb exits today, cause if sure won't 6 months from now. Long Little Rocket Man, Short South korea.

i take back my insult. You are onto something

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this ETC hard fork that could please give lend me a hand.

I have been mining ETC for a few months now and managed to get 100 so far.
Since ETC has gone up against ETH i have exchanged 50 so far ETC to ETH.

Is it worth keeping the other 50 in my nano ledger to get the other coin being created?

Lastly, would it be better to switch for ETH now or wait after the fork?

Thanks, Biz bros for any help you can provide me.

Shit sorry, was meant to start a new thread! Fucked up!