Is this guy the Angry Marines' Primarch?

Is this guy the Angry Marines' Primarch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNWyO344FcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Doomguy in 40k
We've already had this thread numerous times, and we've become quite efficient at it.

A better question: would this guy be considered the equivalent of Commissar Cain in Imperium, or a filthy heretic, whose achievements the Imperium doesn't like to talk about?

Why would Duke be a heretic?

He can get pretty Slaneshii sometimes bro and the question op should be asking is if DoomGuy is actually a Khornate deamon prince

He fucks hot bitches, and he isn't particularly selective about it. "Negative effect on morale", because admiring xeno ass an all that.

were there any duke games that actually featured green alien chicks?

i thought the whole point of the aliens in the duke nukem series was that they wanted our women as breeding cattle.

No, this guy is.

Okay faggot console peasant.
Don't even mention this shit next to doom

okay Sperger King

You doomfags lost any claim to coolness when you got Kaldor Draigo as a new protag.

>Kaldor Draigo
>Insane dude who is most likely diddling himself in the warp
>Doomguy
>A man so badass that deamons started worshipping him as a god of destruction
Ok friendo

doom is also console game now

>Doomguy
>A man who dropped a ceiling on himself in the first combat and then was a zombie

FTFY

Doom has been on consoles since the 90s

Fucking women is not forbidden in fact as far as I know Cadia for example encourages it since making babies means making potential cannon fodder so Duke would not only be a legendary ass kicker but also spawned plenty of Heroes of the Imperium.

>now

How is Duke a self-professed coward whose attempts to keep himself out of danger usually end up causing him to stumble onto a crucial part of the enemy's plan, and adding to his reputation as a hero when he ends up foiling it?

And slapping wall-tits around instead of rescuing the large number of women in alien rape-pods.

What the hell are you talking about?

You look like a starfruit!

Newfag detected.

People think in the new Doom Repercussions of Evil is considered cannon since apparently Doom guy was facing the baron of hell had the ceiling fall during the fight and all the demons thought he was actually a demon and locked him up in some hell tomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNWyO344FcI

Still a zombie.

>>the question op should be asking is if DoomGuy is actually a Khornate deamon prince
Bro you don't understand, Doomguy rips deamon Princes apart on Tuesdays. He could only be described as a force of Chaos that can only be rivaled by being on the magnitude of the gods themselves.
Or maybe Kaldor Draigo...

Doomguy is champion of Malal.

Doomguy IS Malal.

Malal teamkills. Doomguy specifically kills the forces of Hell.

Malal never killed his own followers so how is he a teamkiller?

I'm pretty sure Malal hates everyone, including his own followers, so he kills them as well.

please stop writing about that outdated and not cannon fanfic level error

His followers kill eachother that is as far as I know

Yes, and his blessings actualy drain their lifeforce. Not to mention he's not above reking their shit just because fuck erryone.

No, he's the protagonist of the DooM comic books.

Doomguy is a Demon Prince of the Emprah, like the living saints.

There are tiny men living in my beard!

he fought daemons on mars

PLEASE, KILL'EM ALL!

He's clearly a Catachan Devil that went too far off the reservation during a campaign and never came back. He still kills enemies of the Imperium, but sometimes agents of the Imperium too.

Ultra Satan, you need to calm down.