So is it crashing yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe we get to 15k soon and shortly after 20k

I don't know man. Did some pretty complex analysis. I think we can expect some small moons for the next few days to like 15k. Then 50k when futures open. Then btc nigh enter a bearish cycle so might only see moons of doubling every few months. After thats over we can expect bigger moons. Like doubling every month.
t.average bitcoin investor

But in all seriousness it could crash at any time. No one knows when

Daily reminder that BTC has massive social and financial momentum right now and has absolutely no reason to just randomly "crash" anytime soon, not without some sort of totally unexpected catalyzing event.

it will crash, r-r-right? bcash taking over r-r-right?

Eerily reminiscent of wording in the project for the new American century there.

BTC 9/11 when?

If by it you mean world banking system then the answer is yes.

XD you people

If bitcoin crashes now, all the normies will leave the space FOREVER.
It's not going to happen. It will be propped up just like every other market these days.
Bitcoin is now 'legit'.

12k is the moment of truth. Expect it to be overbought well above 12k then crash down.

>not without some sort of totally unexpected catalyzing event

>BTC difficulty locks in 1 day 15 hours from now
>16% higher than current level
>highest difficulty to date
>highest CDS vulnerability to date

So you’re saying bcc is what to buy now?

BCH I mean. With difficulty increasing I can see many miners switching over.

Since you know this, the market knows this. It's priced in.

Who cares?

Even at a 16% increase btc is still way more profitable than any other coin. All the increase means is that btc will become slightly less abundant, increasing its value further. Satoshi's vision.

If you buy Bitcoin Cash, buy it because you've researched it and believe in the fundamentals, not because any user told you to. Same goes for any coin. None of us know for certain what's going to happen and when, if anything happens at all.

coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

Straight up untrue. Not only that, but mining and holding other coins is also more profitable long term than holding BTC. If you held BCH since you got it vs BTC from the same period, even BCH the shittest coin ever according to BTC has made more of a profit.

Honestly if you're looking for fundamentals, "BTC but better" applies to a lot of things besides bcash.

Most bitcoin investors I've come across seem to have little or no knowledge of technical aspects like the DAA and are completely unaware of how vulnerable bitcoin is.

I should have said profitable long term. Btc will still be around and in 6 figures when the vast majority of alts have died.

>you've researched it and believe in the fundamentals, not because any user told you to
hoo boy

Like I'd never heard that before GDep fucked you up in the 30s