German Hollow Quest 20

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj4wBGXgWXQ

"There, this is my maximum power."

"Very good.
At this level you would prove a challenge to an ordinary captain.
Now all we need to do is remove your mask to push you even further."

"Did I say that I was finished?"

That's what the Vasto Lorde just said and as such Kaname was confused about the situation.
The hollow clearly said two things that contradict each other.
Either it lied about releasing all of its power or it was spouting nonsense.

So Tōsen was clearly confused, he simply blinked a few times before opening his mouth.
"That doesn't ma-"

But the Kaizar just cut him off.
"This is my maximum power."
He then crouched down and began shouting
"AND THIS IS ME GOING EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"

A huge blastwave then gets released from his body, traveling through the air and shaking the trees of Vanaheim.
The azure trees sway back and forth from the incredible amount of wind and the sand under his feet began to flow outward.
As his power keeps on rising sweat begins to appear on Kanames forehead in response to witnessing such an incredible change in power.
But at least now he understands what it meant, a pseudo-transformation that results in a massive increase in power.
With the constantly increasing torrent of reiatsu Tōsen is starting to feel overwhelmed, the power of the menos was previously at the point where it could fight against the weaker captains or even some of the unreleased Espada but now with that kind of reiatsu he might even be capable of giving a challenging fight to the currently lowest ranking Espada.

When the power-up procedure ends Kaizar shouts at the top of his lungs.
"ASSAULT MODE!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With a final wave of reiatsu you finish your power up sequence.
It was much harder than ever before, probably due to how unused you are to your new body.
But what matters is the end result and it was very much worth it.
It might have taken a lot more energy than before and you also didn't get an equal amount of power in return, in fact the power boost is exactly the same as when you were but a mere Adjuchas, your powered up form is a lot more stable now.
Previously it took a great amount of concentration for the built up power to not kill you but now you feel a much firmer grasp on the ability.
And while previously you felt the need to constantly move around just so you could divert your attention from the ungodly amounts of pain that you were in, now it's much more manageable. It still hurts like a bitch but it's not as bad as before.

Meanwhile Kaname is clearly worried about your little power boost.
"What's this?!"
He says, his voice is almost shaking.

You move your arm around to test the waters, each motion feels like it carries incredible power.
When you swiftly lower your hand a small gust of wind flies off behind you.
This combined with your new appearance gives quite a menacing sight, too bad your audience is blind.

Just as you are about to speak the enclosing pressure of the other arrancars quickly stops you.
The crowd consists of the Espada, Neliels group and your friends, each of them have an expression of awe mixed with fear.
Pesci is the one who speaks up first.
"Well, that explains it.
It's just the Boss going overboard."

"Yeah, but look!
He looks bizarre."
Alex adds to him.

Indeed, your appearance is a bit different from when you were an Adjuchas.
Your armor is still crimson red but now you have much less of it and in addition your veins seem to be glowing as well.
And add to that the bloodshot eyes and the seam emanating from your body and you get quite an intimidating image.

You finally shift your gaze to Tōsen.
"Assault Mode.
This is what I use when I want to make sure someone I dislike dies."

It seems that he is not amused by this, in fact it seems that he managed to regain his composure as well.
"Very well.
I'll relay to Captain Aizen that you are not as much of a waste as I previously believed.
But don't get carried away, you are not as intimidating as you believe yourself to be."
He says while adjusting his goggles.
"And as long as you are not a member of the Espada you are still disposable.
Now, unless you want trouble I recommend you tear that mask of yours away.
I'd rather be done with this fast, I detest being surrounded by monsters."

It seems that he still believes he can order you around.

>Comply and tear off your mask, no need for hostility just yet.
>"Why? My presentation is only about to begin!" (Showcase your power to Kaname to intimidate him)
>Attack him. You won't answer to someones servant. (Might result in the Espada stepping in.)
>Other? (write-in)

>>Comply and tear off your mask, no need for hostility just yet.

>>"Why? My presentation is only about to begin!" (Showcase your power to Kaname to intimidate him)
This

>Other? (write-in)
Or something along the lines of trying to convince him to let us remain as is for a while. I think anons wanted to go for a tier beyond vasto if I remember correctly.

>Comply and tear off your mask, no need for hostility just yet
So do we need to roll?

Heya Spooky!

Let's keep our cool. The less people know of our true power the better we can decieve and surprise!

Wait, we're seriously enslaving ourself to Aizen?

To be fair, tearing off our OWN mask won't give him any power over us, so long as we do it ourself. Though I'm wondering where all the "let's go beyond vasto!" dudes from other threads are. I'm pretty sure we can't advance hollow after we arrancar up.

We're gonna stab him in the back obviously, but our power base isn't mobile enough to survive a backstab right now.

>Implying we're not already.
user he's had us by the balls since we met him. We don't do this we'll have to fight him alone. We're going to stab him in the back, but right now we're ducked.

I thought Assault Mode was our 'beyond Vasto'.

Pretty sure spooky said at some point that there was an additional form after vasto that we could reach, people were theorizing it was gained by going through the 5 stages of grief and shit.

No, think of it as kioken, or any simular temperary power up

Technically, when arrancars use Resurrectión, doesn't their power / form return to that of a full hollow?

What if we just decide to stay and train in Resurreción mode?

It seems that arrancar wins.

>Writing

Prepare for the knife!

To be fair thinking there's anything beyond vasto is fairly meta

Yeah. There was this one user that really wanted to stay pure hollow for some reason. So spooky offered to have us become an existence beyond arrancar, even though its hard to write

>Prepare for the knife!
Oh shit! Hitler youth knife? Awesome!

as much as I would love to go above and beyond, I'm not quite sure Aizen is willing to wait much longer

Could be that they're not in the thread yet. But it also could be that the risk of Aizen unleashing his goons the murderize everyone that Kaiser cares about and raze the oasis is too great. The people's safety must take priority over personal growth.

Perhaps it's easiest to reach the next theoretical stage of Hollow without going Arrancar, but there could be other avenues of advancement open to Kaiser if he works hard enough with the doc.

You sigh heavily and start rubbing the bridge of your nose.
You didn't really want to do it now but anything else might be dangerous.
After giving it some consideration you speak up.

"Very well, I'll do it."

Everyone with the exception of Kaname looks at you with a shocked expression.
Dordoni actually speaks up from the confused crowd.

"A-are you sure amigo?
I-I mean not even the good Captain over there meant for you to do it immediately."

Tōsen "looks" at him with a calm expression.
"Actually, I did.
Captain Aizen has waited enough and I believe it's time this little pet project of his shows some results."

"Boss..."
"Kaizar..."
Pesci and Alex both simply mutter to themselves.
The others are quietly looking at you from a distance.

Neliel is the one who actually steps forward and looks you straight in the eyes.
"If you'd like, I'll help you through the process."

You appreciate it but you have to decline her.
"No, thank you.
I'd like to do it myself."

"It'll be risky that way."

"I know.
But how hard could it really be?"
You try to reassure her with a calming look and then step away from her.
All eyes are on you, no one even blinks out of excitement.
You can feel the tension in the air.
After exhaling once you reach for your helmet and then grab the top half of it.

You close your eyes and think back on these past ten or so years.
The fear and confusion of your first days, the excitement and curiosity when you departed from Berlin, befriending Pesci, meeting your other friends, building a safe haven for the hollows around you and the night spent with Neliel.
All wonderful memories and even with all the shit that you had to go through in the end you'd still do it again if it meant meeting your friends.

Funny, there were times when you felt nothing other than despair but right now, in the presence of a person trying to subjugate you, all you can think of are your friends.
So with a smile on your face you begin to rip your mask apart.

>So with a smile on your face you begin to rip your mask apart.

God fucking damn it I didn't get in fast enough to vote
Fuck you cucks and your arrancar shit.

here he is

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

You scream as your fingers dig into the porcelaine like structure.
With all your might you sweep your fingers downward, laughing like a maniac all the way.

Turquoise reiatsu erupts toward the sky the moment you do.
This pillar of pure destructive power keeps going up until it reaches the ceiling of the underground cavern system and then piercing it.
Your laugh manages to blurr out the sound of the torrential energy surging out of you.

When your finish your fingers tore down basically all of your mask and the tiny fragments are floating around you, suspended by your reiatsu.
You are not sure why but you feel compelled to reach outward and to open your hand.
As you do the flying remnants of your mask rush to your palm and your hollow body slowly begins to crumble apart and all of it begins to condense in a mass of matter at your palm.

You grab hold of the blob of hollow stuff as hard as you can and feel it contracting as you do.
Suddenly all the energy that you squeezed out begins to turn down from the very heavens and engulfs you.
All that power, every fiber of the being you used to be then begins to condense into the substance you are still holding.

When the energy dissipates the only glow remaining is coming from your hand, the pile of hollow energy then shifts upward and forms an inverted cross of turquoise energy.
After the glow disappears what remains is a long blade, roughly 90 cms and a hilt made of fine wood "sandwiching" the blade.
The 30 cm long hilt is held in place by rivets and at the handguard you can see no less than 3 crossguards.

You know EXACTLY what this is!
The long, curved single edge, the hilt, the crossguard.
You laugh histerically.
"NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
THIS! THIS IS A KNIFE!"

What kinda knife is it?

Aw fuck.

I really wanted us to reach the level of hollow above a Vasto.

Everyone just looks at you confused but you don't care, you are too busy admiring this magnificent thing.
You turn it sideways to inspect it from up close.
It appears to be made of a very high quality metal, the blade glistens in the moonlight.

The Kriegsmesser or "Warknife".
You can't help but smile, while it's not meant as a joke it's still funny.
In medieval Germany it was outlawed for the commoners to carry swords, that's where the Messer came in the picture, it's manufactured the same way a knife would be and even the handle with the rivets show that.
Technically it was a knife with the length of a sword so it was technically not outlawed and therefore became the most common weapon in medieval Germany.
The Kriegsmesser was the larger brother of the regular Messer.
And while this is also a knife calling it one would be like calling a cannon a "pistol" just because they are made in almost the same way.

You swing the badboy around and feel the weight of the thick blade.
"Pesci!"

"Y-yes Boss?"

"Throw a disc at me!"

"R-right..."

Pesci charges an attack and throws it in your direction.
When it gets close you swing the blade with one hand and obliterate the projectile.
The sword sings as it vibrates after the strike, such a beautiful sound.

But this confirmed it, this IS a Kriegsmesser and as such this thing was made not to cut but to tear apart anything in its path.
Truly a weapon meant for war where the objective is not to duel gracefully but to obliterate anything in your path.

You look at it once more and realize just how similar it is to the katana of the Shinigami.
Both swords are single edged and curved but the Kriegsmesser is like what would happen if the germans attempted to make a katana.
And just like in the case of the Tiger tank, the germans followed their favorite principle with this weapon: "There's no kill quite like overkill!"

eh maybe we can aim for closing our hollow hole instead, maybe that'll do something for us as an arrancar since we seem to be committed now.

Hahaha! yes.

We had no indication IC that it was a thing and we're in Aizen's sights. We were screwed as soon as Tosen showed.

"Erm, Kaizar..."
Neliel speaks up, her face is beet red.
"I don't mean to disturb you but... you're naked!"
She says as she points at you.

Technically she is not wrong, you don't have any clothes on you with the exception of the remnants of your black waistcloth.
Other than that you are like a newborn now that you take a good look at yourself.
Your body is like you remember it being.

Lanky, almost sickly white but still well toned.
Your height also appears to be the same as when you were a Vasto Lorde.
You take an educated guess that your eyes are still blue and your hair is still blonde like a true aryan.
Also, after poking around your head you find the remnants of your mask, your gills on both temples of course.

But as you are admiring yourself Kaname coughs to get your attention.
You turn your to look at him.
"What?
Don't tell me you are not done yet!"

"I am, actually.
That was everything I wanted to see, it's a good thing you know to follow orders at least.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to relay the good news to the Captain.
Expect his orders soon, Arrancar."

"Hold on just a moment!"
You shout at him.

"What?"
He asks.

Do you want to stop Tōsen?
>Yes (if so, why?)
>No

Also, what's your first business as an arrancar?
>"First things first, clothes."
>"Time for a test drive!"
>Talk with someone (who?)
>Other? (write-in)

Damn, came too late.

Ah well, if we have to be an arrancar can we at least all agree to kill Aizen when we get the chance?

Also since we're stuck on this path I have a few goals.

1. Get sadbat a date/laid. Failing that at least befriend the poor bastard. Guy could use some happiness in his life.

2. Befiend lonelywolf and his imaginary friend/daughter. One he deserves it and two he's strong as fuck and loyal to boot. I want him loyal to us.

3. Get Harribel on our side. Like lonelywolf she's loyal to those she cares about, and she's powerful to boot. Don't particularly care if we go the waifu route with her, but if that's the end result whatever.

4. Grimmjow, he must become our disciple. As he was before he was unfocused, wild, his potential wasted. I want to see what he becomes when we show him what power and discipline can get a man.

If anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

>>No

>No
just tell him to say hi to Aizen

>No
Clothes make the man.

I am entirely on board with literally everything your saying, except I'd prioritise it along the lines of 3 > 2 > 1 > 4 imo

>No
Go get clothes from yata, maybe he's got some weird science clothes or something, I dunno

>no
>clothes and asking nel if theirs a problem

Oh, I like this
"Like what you see?"

>No

We're definitely stabbing Aizen in the back

She should have known this would happen right?

>No

>I was wondering if there's a uniform or I can just pick what I'd like to wear

Quick question, have all anons boarded the Nel train, or are we still on track for superior aryan shark-fu, so we can have asher be a surrogate child for her, so it can be extra tragic when harribel/asher get killed by aizen?

well, who says we can't have both?

That first part sounds nice, but fuck the last bit

I think we should just go with the flow. Planning such things in advance kind of defeats their purpose in writing imo.

I'm on the Nel train.

Careful talking like that user, there's other anons who get rabidly salty every time a harem is brought up, ever.

I just want superior harribel, man. Let sadbat have nel, sharkfu is best

Let it progress how it progresses. Planning it out is bad.

>Writing

We will cross that bridge when we get there, and we will live with whatever decision we make at that time.

Well, if there was a german wolfu involved, I would obviously go for that, but I know that will never be

BTW we need to get Yata to open us up again, I want to see just how much this transformation changed us.

More importantly I want to know just how much our, quite frankly bullshit, abilities have been reduced, if any.

I just want to know if we kept our regeneration. here's hoping our 'blood' is actually just our goop, and we internalised it by becoming arrancar

I bet we can hock a nice healing loogie

Always keep regen.
Regen plus heirro means that the enemy has to exert great effort to damage us...and that effort is worth nothing because we heal back from it.

I miss one hour and we go arrancar what the fuck

If we had a choice I'd say yes, but we don't get to choose how becoming an Arrancar changes us, hence why I want Yata to take a look under the hood and see what the hell is going on before we get in a fight and do something we'd regret.

I know your pain brother, but the path has been laid, all we can do is forge ahead, and plant our feet so far up aizen's ass they connect with his head on the way up.

Yeah, spooky pretty much picked a time when very few of the antiarrancars would be around
I know at least two of them work until latethread/end of thread. They're gonna be pissed and/or hella sad when they get back, I imagine

Oh well

"Nothing Tōsen.
Watch out so you don't trip on your way back!"

He gives you an annoyed look and then simply goes away via shunpo, his reiatsu soon disappears completely.

When he disappears you turn around to face the others.
What you see manages to anger you greatly, they are all covering their eyes with the exception of Cirucci who keeps staring at you, you could swear that for a moment there she salivated.

Alex actually bursts out while she is still covering her eyes.
"GO AND GET DRESSED ALREADY, DAMN IT!"

"Fine!"
You then take off to find Yata who created the clothes of the other arrancars.

Along the way you can see the other denizens of the forest having various reactions at your new body.
The males and most females usually avert their eyes while some actually whistle at you.
You quickly threaten to serve anyone mocking you as dinner tonight and then they stop, but you know deep down that they are still laughing at you behind your back.
It takes a little while for you to reach the Center as you went quite far out of the forest to meet the shinigami.
When you get there you see Yata performing his usual science related things.
He looks up from his operating table and simply raises an eyebrow at you.

"Oh, so that was the fuck-off explosion, whatever..."
And he goes back to dissecting one of the little hollow critters that made their home in the forest.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't ignore me and gave me some clothes already!"

"Why? What do I get out of it?"

"Not having my privates in your face all the time?"

"Please! I already opened and gutted you like a fish, I hardly care about something like that now."

"Why did you give it to the others then?"

"I didn't want to look at them all the time and besides I never operated on them before..."

You roll your eyes after figuring out what is it that he really wants from you.
"Fine, you can open me up again!"

"Splendid!"
He then takes out an entire outfit from under the table.

"Are you shitting me?"

"No."

>The arrancar choice is at the very start of the thread, when fewest voters are around, rather than middle or end
It prevented samefagging at least, but damn if i'm not peeved

Tosen would not have lets us try no we had no IC indication of it being a thing.

>when very few of the antiarrancars would be around
This statement being based on what, exactly?

Basic observations

The fact that like one person tried to aleast delaybthe unmasking at the start

>"Are you shitting me?"
>"No."
Died of laughter.

>Cirruci drooling
Alistair is wishing he was hung like an axolotl now.

Well, we had a vote, and five people voted to go arrancar, with one saying something else. So we ripped off our mask.
Pretty straightforward.

>He then takes out an entire outfit from under the table.
Uniform?

Six votes out of a usual population of 20-25 people
Lots of people clearly were not around

Our uniform best be SS-esque, imo.

He had to hold the vote sometime. Deal with it.

Yeah, just not at the very start of the fucking thread, when nobody is around, stupid cuck,.

Sorry logical pacing and progression messes with your sensibilities user.

Nice b8 m8

Yes please!

"But you only get it after the operation."

"Figures."

You lay down on his table after he cleaned it up for you.
It's unknown exactly how long were you out but you feel a bit less stiff than the other times he opened you.
Your head is still heavy from all the anesthetic he gave you, but damn it was a nice trip.

When you look down on your chest you see that there are no signs of the operation but it still hurts a little.
"I'm guessing my regeneration still works then."
You say as you slowly try standing up.

"Well, not exactly.
Your high speed regeneration is gone and so is most of your goo.
But you still have some circulating in your system helping the performance of your organs and regenerating any damage albeit at a slower pace than before.
And the fact that you have skin that is tough as iron still makes you a bitch to operate on."

"Well, shit.
How much did I change exactly?"

"Not much to be honest.
Your internal structure is the same as from when you were a Vasto Lorde with the exception of a few glands in your body which secrete the goo and while you still can produce it for combat use it's not nearly as much as before."
He says as he slides closer to you on his rolling chair.
"Truth be told, Neliel let me take a look at her..."

"She did?
When?"

"This morning, after her shower.
And comparing you to her gave me a bit of insight into the whole arrancar transformation.
There is a large difference between your and her transformation.
A great amount of power was used up to give her a more human looking form but in your case all the power was converted into actual energy since your internal structure was already like a humans."

You have to ponder on this for a moment.
"So becoming Vasto Lorde first is the optimal way of doing this?"

"I'd say so."

"And what about my goo?
Will Vanaheim be okay?
Can I still heal people?"

"Vanaheim has been self sustaining for a while now.
And you can still mend wounds and use minor abilities relating to your mucus."

"Good."

>regeneration AND hierro even before release

Our regen isn't sad bat tier. Still we're pretty dangerous.

Should have been here to vote, then~!

Well thank god we still have the regen. Still salty about doing a transformation that limited the amount and usefulness of our goo, but I wasn't here to vote so whatever.

Hopefully our ressurecion will allow us to produce it in the usual amounts.

>quest starts early
>user once again same fag their way to victory
It's like it's trolls trying to set sail for fail or something.

He announced when his quest would start user. Furthermore it was nearly fucking unanimous. Stop bitching, either live with it or leave.

You know what we need to do, then?

Find a way for the good doctor to manufacture drugs that boost goo production.

Unanimous amongst 1/5 the usual population

This was an illegitimate vote yo

Seconding
Also, I kinda like the idea of Nel just being friends with Kaizar. Romance is fine, too, though.

Wow it's like your salty as fuck since someone called.you on your shit, calm down and take a God damn chill pill you autost.

This, holy hell this.

"But as for how tough you are...
Without High-Speed Regeneration wounds on the surface of your skill will only close slowly but you can probably sustain critical damage to your organs since the concentration of your remaining nano-hollows is the highest in there so they'll at least stabilize you should you get hurt."

"And what about this Hierro?
How tough is it?"

"Very.
I couldn't cut it with any of my tools."

"Then how did you-"

"Flesh devouring virus.
Potent, but quickly expires."

"I regret asking."

"Yeah, you do."
He reaches under his table once more to grab a set of clothes.
"Here's what we agreed on, I tailored it to better suit your preferences."

You grab it and start putting them on.
"Thanks."

He wasn't lying.
When you looked at the clothes of Dordoni, Gantenbainne or even Neliel you could never imagine yourself in one of those.
What you got was a regular, white, long sleeved shirt with a long white trench coat with black outlines.
In addition you also received a white, wool trouser and white boots, both following the style of the trench coat.
To top it all off you even got a scarf, a pair of gloves and a hat which is VERY reminiscent of the ones used by the Schutzstaffel, minus the insignia.

After you put it on you find that it fits you like a glove but you turn around to look at Yata.
"Are you making fun of me?"

"No.
I just made what you would have liked."

"Thanks."

Now, properly outfitted you march out.
On your way however a hollow comes to you, saying that Dordoni would like to speak with you.

What do you do now?
>Find Alex and Pesci.
>Go to Neliel.
>See what Dordoni wants.
>Other? (write-in)

That's an Idea I can get behind.

It's so useful having a resident mad scientist, I can see why the Gotei 13 let that crazy masked fucker Mayuri run around for so long.

That actually sounds like a good idea.

He announced when the quest was gonna start, and you were simply not there.

Too bad!

>See what Dordoni wants.
Business first

I voted arrancar but at this point i want to revote to spite your blatant faggotry

>See what Dordoni wants.

>>See what Dordoni wants.