/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Pro Strategies Edition

Signups OPEN for Season 4, sign up and play with us!

Stunty playoffs are nearing conclusion.
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

comixininos.com/blood-bowl-accesories/skill-markers.html
fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Woodstock&id=18957
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=863691
fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1910
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sonichu vs. Skinks when

maybe sunday, no idea yet

re-asking in new bread.

someone told me they magnetize different uniform armour pieces for skills

comixininos.com/blood-bowl-accesories/skill-markers.html

So who /gunna run 15 man team with 3+ dirty players in the vet league/ here?

Well there's two goblin teams, so...

interesting, i would need to invest in a bigger pitch before i go with these though.

Sneaky git is litterally going to be my memesaw's first skill

>he fell for the memesaw

>Memesaw

You can't just post that whenever you want, Goblins need their Looney.

>finally bothering to read the Desperate Measures deck rules

Jesus Christ. Has anyone ever actually held an event and utilized these?

I mean 400k is a lot of gold to drop and your opponent will also get one but shit like this:

"I am the Greatest - Play during the pre-game after all inducements are purchased.
Effect: Pick a player on the opposing team. He must miss this game. For each drive, only one of the two players with the highest Team
Value or Inducement Cost on the opposing team eligible to be set-up for that drive (ie not Sent Off or in the KO'd or Dead & Injured box) may be placed on the pitch."

That's basically the game done right there, unless they get the same card.

Ignore the first bit about forcing a player to miss a game, it's just the part about the highest TV or Inducement player being the only fieldable player.

Made a mistake when copying the text over.

Sonichu Stars vs Codename S.K.I.N.K. 100, tomorrow sunday at 18:00 server time, get ready folks

what big guy would you marry?

I think the answer is obvious.

>they are the best team above tv 2000

Great post

>he likes a team that isn't totally developed by 1400 tv

They keep getting better
Carry on, maybe some day you'll be able to even convey something of substance in your posts

What race should I make my new team? Can't decide.

Slann.

FUCK slann

Gladly.

I've never played or played against slann. are the blitzers good? they don't have block. and should I get the krox?

The blitzers have GAS access and can go different paths depending on what you need. They can be killers or markers and starting off with jump up makes them very mobile even if downed.

Are long beards linos or blockers?

Both.

Yes.

No.

Whenever your elf lineman get missed next game, it's just cause he needed to pick up some extra dosh playing journeyman for another team.

How's he going to play for other teams with smashed hands and broken legs?

It would explain the uselessness of loners

One of the gifs the sage uses on twitch for donations or what ever is from that cartoon we arent allowed to talk about

fucking why?

New challenge - design a new team based on "that cartoon".

For stunty.

I know a guy who regularly watches that cartoon who is married. Although to be fair, total fucking cuck. He was a virgin before he met his wife and she made him wait like over a year before they fucked while dating. Shes like 4 years older than him too. Meanwhile she's had 2 other bfs she fucked, including a dude she fucked before they were dating. Also she is an immigrant and he isn't

fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Woodstock&id=18957
soon

Will make for a good diversion between seasons.

We design several new teams and then just smash them against each other for a few games.

This cartoon I'm guessing it's about Technicolor equines right?

What's the most fun bash team?

Khemri.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

GFI

Dead thread

Seconded. Also Norse.

Hobgoblins should be weaker.

That makes no sense, why would any character be weaker then women?zons should all have 1 st

Anything to update MAuled?

Mauled is too busy planning his Reddit League game. Which looks like a shitfest, no surprises there.

Yeah a few more PM's, will have a look. Euros are down to two games a day, at the same time, for now instead of three spread out, so I can peel myself away from it.

What, Reddit finished their season? I didn't think they had it in them.

They barely started round 1.

match soon

I started playing Reddit and tg leagues at the same time. Reddit began season 2 when tg started season 1.

In the time it took them to go 1 season and down time. tg completed 3 seasons and almost a stunty league.

Latest list. Shout at me as usual.

Yeah, I don't mean to pat myself on the back too hard, but it's pretty satisfying to have started later than them, outgrown them, have a nicer looking page and team logos, more spectators (think the final I played in, about 4 people watched).

35 contestant so far, very nice. Do you think Round of 16 could become a reality if we reach like 40?

>16 round league
Never

a league that last 8 rounds sounds fun but even that's a stretch

>Round of 16

HELL NO

if we're gonna extend the league make it 8 rounds instead of 6

Sonichu Stars vs. Codename S.K.I.N.K. 100 begins

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=863691

Or that, i'd be really glad if we extended the main league.

I'm not watching the Reddit league at all, what's making them so much slower than us about finishing seasons? I never felt like we were going at breakneck pace.

They're just extremely sluggish.

Their finals from last season had been scheduled for like 3 weeks the last time I checked, no idea how long it took for them to actually play it.

Basically killed the idea of having out Season 2 champions face off against theirs.

Just general tardyness.

The guy who runs it makes the round deadlines quite long too, and moves them for if people need extra time, instead of setting them short and prodding the few stragglers.

Swiss keeps everyone on their toes too, as to generate a new round everyone needs to have played, whilst in Round Robin you can play your opponent as long as you've both completed your last round. Which sounds neat until you get one guy who has three rounds to play and it leaves you out for a month.

>a month

Or two, considering that he's already been slow enough to fall behind that much.

two rats, one champion

Bitter sweet but XI XTREME got ag4.

Actually he got all the spp that game. Absolute madman.

o shit waddup

ITS DAT BOI!!!!

NOOOO TG DON'T SUCCUMB TO THIS

custom rosters are go on fumbbl

delete stunty, delay regular season and get a custom league going

>still only rosters not teams
no

Also cross-league matches.

What's the difference? Pick the team closest to what you want to make, edit the shit out of everything until you have it the way you want.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Regen

MARAUDERS CAN TAKE ANY SKILL WHAT DO I CHOOSE FUCK

Dodge

VERY LONG LEGS

Super bump

What is the worst team in the game and why is it Amazons?

Boring, not fun to develop at all

Leader :^)))

Another important thing to note is that Reddit Redux is pretty small-time. A big chunk of the Reddit BB community plays CE or BB2, rather than FUMBBL. You barely see any discussion of Redux on /r/Bloodbowl; heck, there's barely any FUMBBL discussion (the few people who do discuss it there tend to also play BB2, like the_sage).

The answer is always Block (or possibly Wrestle), regardless of what your plans are for a particular Marauder.

Want to make him a killer? Block will help him knock down guys and block more reliably.

Want to make him a marker? Block will keep him on top of an opponent.

Want to screen? Block will keep you from getting blitzed down.

Ball Carrier? Block will make him harder to take down.

The only exception is for ball sackers and LOS Fodder, who may want Wrestle instead to counter Block. It's boring and everyone takes it but that's because Block is probably the single best skill in BB.

You've misread. It means that among the two players with the highest TV, one of them must miss the drive. The rest of the team is still fieldable.

Holy shit guys, custom rosters are finally possible!

fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1910

You are late for the party
But yeah, hype as shit, wondering what sort of crazy shit we can do with it now.

i am not sure what this means.

Leader is actually really good for pact. Pact rerolls are 70K and because all the linos have p access you can get leader for 20 k. Making it good for 0-2 rerolls + leader min max teams and 3+ reroll + loner teams who run 2+ big guys

Why would you ever take wrestle on a marauder?
Best part about Marauders is that they have S/M access and Wrestle doesn't go with guard or mighty blow

>Ball Carrier? Block will make him harder to take down.

yeah sure

>take block on bc to make him harder to take down
>your opponents proceed to never ever roll both downs on your bc
>if they do they had wrestle

Great argument

It means you get to pit your shitty fan made teams against your friends stupidly OP shitty fan made teams.

Enjoy.

And yet most of the teams will be better designed than Amazons.

king mad, if you're here, do you want to roll today at 17:00? I shot you a pm on fumbbl but just in case youre here and dont see it on fumbbl

it's settled, today at 17:00 server time stunty finals, that's 40 minutes from now so get ready