It's impossible for the government to shutdown Bit-

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-04/chinas-central-bank-warns-bitcoin-will-die-heres-how
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crickets

Shhhhhhh, you might make fomoing norming off /r/Bitcoin off Facebook a little fisty

connect?

the more pertinent fact is most countries are not in line to be the next world currency and would prefer one controlled by no one if it can't be themselves

Hahahahaha B-b-but those are just the ch-chinks, r-r-right?

>implying (((they))) want to stop bitcoin

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-04/chinas-central-bank-warns-bitcoin-will-die-heres-how

There are many things wrong with this retarded post. The first being that everyone knew they could shut down exchanges in a country, and that's what this is measuring the amount traded on Chinese exchanges. Which obviously went to 0 no fucing duh. Then theres the problem of the fact that China is a totalitarian nation full of commy chinks, and we're in more western free countires, and ofc that wallstreet money is coming. Tell me one time the government managed to successfully regulate wall street and I'll burst your bubble.

>ya dude bitcoin was made by some mystery asian hahah yeah no one knows him!!

and now bitcoin is worthless
really makes me think

Bad posts don't exi--

>implying the chinese aren't trading on korean exchanges with all the other chinks

>everyone loves a good mystery haha. down with the big banks

>implying they arent just using vpns like everyone does in china

>He predicts that bitcoin will die of a grand theft, a hack into the blockchain technology behind the cryptocurrency
lol

oh fuck, are you telling me it IS possible?

Isn't binance run by the chinese? Are we all about to get fucked?

this...
Not to mention the fact that the US will be trading btc futures in a few days, also etf's will soon follow and every boomer will be in btc without even knowing it

wow some actual intelligence on this fucking board color me surprised.

You got one of them for liquor consumption prior to prohibition by any chance OP?

How about KRW and JPY denominated pairs that start when "China Banned Bitcoin" ?

Let's not let truth get in the way of your authoritarian circlejerk by any means of course.