Reddit v Veeky Forums

Where were you when you realised r/cryptocurrency is a much smarter group of people than Veeky Forums?

>reddit shills IOTA, VTC, and other solid coins that succeed
>Veeky Forums shills autistic shitcoins like obsidian and Link that bleed out

I'm a LINK holder but damn, I believed that Veeky Forums was where the real minds are. Maybe they are just drowned out by the sea of street shitting pajeet scum

No shit sherlock, this is where you get the dumb masses to do your bidding though.

i thought Veeky Forums would have internet geeks that know stuff but i guess lefty redditors are smarter.

This board became a shitplace where people post coins that are already mooning.

Lets list some of the december moon misses of biz.
IOTA
Cardano
Eos
emc2
monaco

gj biztards

u pajeet. they shill only top 20 coins, that to less than 2x mostly, where as biz shills future moon missions not less than x30

>Veeky Forums
>real minds
BAHAHAHAHAHHAH

The trick is to stay up-to-date on both platforms but think for yourself retards.

Dyor

You are the problem. You literally just told us that your a newfag, probably after august. Then you complained about how this board is not smart enough for you, leave, take the other retarded newfags with you, don't worry we won't miss you. Let me inform you of another little secret, Veeky Forums is and was smarter than /biz, that's the problem, people here make it, they become successful, then they stop pajeeting on the internet. They go live lives with the businesses and money they made. the fact you don't do any of that just means your contributing to the bottom end of the bell curve. Leave, sell your link too, it's an autistic shit coin. I'll use my low IQ to buy it after I flip REQ and XLM this week.

theres a lot of smart people here
and whales who mined this shit back in 2009 while watching hentai and are now absurdly millonaires. also hackers, insiders. r/cryptocurrency is all pajeet pnds.

Obvious baiting but lel, Veeky Forums is a gem if you can dyor on what gets shilled here because it'll always be shilled here before Reddit. Their herd mentality it and skepticism prevent them from investing in anything that doesn't already have a sizable following.

Some of us have been pushing real potential coins like DNA. Just drowned out by bagholders

Me too thanks

i spend too much time here laughing on link memes, no time for reddit :(

>reddit shills IOTA, VTC, and other solid coins that succeed
I bought ETH at $3 due to Veeky Forums, making me a multi-millionaire. I bought XMR at $80 due to Veeky Forums. I held through China FUD because of Veeky Forums memes. Although I lost on ARK, LINK and DGB like any decent Veeky Forumsraeli, my gains massively outweigh the losses. You just have to have good risk management and use your common sense. I bought 5 BTC worth of IOTA last week because of Veeky Forums. I find Reddit slower, and the shilling their is 4d chess, at least hier, you can see and call out a Pajeet. Your mistake is browsing the catalogue and taking in everything and anything. You have to single out the diamonds in the rough.

call someone a pajeet on reddit you will be banned for life

i dont mean calling them Pajeets. What I mean is, Veeky Forums shills are low effort and you can see through the bullshit, in reddit, they are fucking experts

Reddit shilled ETH when it was like $5 or something, I wish I fucking bought it then, but I was still just starting and trying to get a feel of the scene

>Lost on ARK after making millions

Literally how

>ETH $100 in 2018

Kek. You niggas had small dreams.

reddit is the fucking casual internet where they just archive shit forever and everyone whores for fake karma. Plus the puns in the comments are terminal cancer.
this shits better because of the anonymity, you can get real insider trading, not that Stonetear tier bs.

see Veeky Forums shilled it since it was around $1.50 I thought it was an ordinary shitcoin until someone memed money skellys autism. I looked him up and saw a video of him talking. Kid was rainman level lowkey genius. I then longed ETH
Lost around $25K at that time, I wanted to kms
Nobody knew crypto would blow up to this scale

What kind of fucking weirdo views an archive in reverse post order and then also screenshots it? You some kind of sand heeb son?

I remember Veeky Forums catalogue filled with this meme when it reached 20$. those were the times man

kys

>Where were you when you realised r/cryptocurrency is a much smarter group of people than Veeky Forums?
DAFUQ? You are missing out on everything. r/cryptocurrency is one of the worst crypto subreddits. Veeky Forums discussions are never to be taken as investment advice anyway. People only use it for larping and trolling.

You stupid shit. Link is $100 by EOY 2018, I'm not even joking about that. It's too solid to fail.

Rebbit is too circlejerky, Veeky Forums may have a lot of shitposting but at least every opinion is represented here.

This

This. Link will make us all rich once reddit catches a whiff of it and FOMOs in