Tfw INTJ personality type

>tfw INTJ personality type
>extremely smart and imaginative but can't relate to others
>can't understand normies' emotions and thought patterns so I always end up investing in good projects too early while everyone else is buying PnD shitcoins and making big money
>get mad at my losses because INTJs can't control their emotions well and panic sell, losing even more

How the fuck are INTJs supposed to make money in this market? It's skewed against us, just like dating.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/personality-types
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP I have the perfect coin for your high IQ

>Its not me that's wrong it's the world

you're an idiot or you're about 13

Logic, use it.

so basically you think you are smart but are actually just a retarded as everyone else.

Is this you OP?

I don't care about your insults, at least I've cone to terms with who I am. You can't deny that crypto is driven by hype and emotion instead of rational thought.

This

We never said the market wasn't driven by hype, 99% of us will agree with you there.

But you're still a retard

You're a dumb crybaby nigger

t. INTJ

Hi guys, I used to think that I was an extrovert but then I saw a TED talk about how introverts are smarter so no I've decided that I'm an introvert.

justifying your failures with a personality test is as pathetic as a fat person saying I'm just big boned, it's delusional

crypto is driven by speculation on exponential trend lines and once you get it it's very obvious to pick tops and bottoms

You will loose all your money in this space if you have the attitude that when reality does meet your presumptions reality is wrong.

If you want to trade you need to be harder on yourself.

introverts are just spergs who will always be the pawns.

t. ENTP

And you're just the loudmouth the Illuminati INTJs use to further their agenda to the normies.

t. INFP

You're a mistyped INTP.

I feel same + am also intj with 131 IQ
confirmed mensa, hate pleb normies who can't buy my HQ coins

and also think only undervalued projects right now are Eidoo and Metaverse

What do you think op, what are hidden gems

Giving the op satisfaction, by responding intelligently to his infantile questions. Priceless.

>he thinks anyone with power is an introvert

I guess you're just too smart to make money very sad

Oh yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Definitely not the SF, ST or NF types, but I'm sure many of the top bankers and controller types are INTJs, isn't that the stereotypical Shlomo Shekelberg type?

It only confirms that cryptos are for retards expect making a own ico, or pumpndump groups etc what make real money

nah INTJ is the stephen hawking, elon musk type guys. I'm pretty sure all the extremely successful are extroverts.
16personalities.com/personality-types

Pic related

INTP here. I consider myself smart but I've never flaunted it like OP did. IRL people do get the impression that I'm a smart guy from my behaviour and personality, though. I've always been shit at social interaction, however, and struggle with motivation. I put much of the blame on myself for my issues.

I'd say Hawking is probably INTP, with Musk being possibly ENTP or some sort of an extrovert bullshit peddler. Look at Soros, for example. Total stereotypical INTJ cutout, like from the fedora memes. You don't see these guys as much, because they scheme in the background and use pawns to do their bidding in the physical world. Irl these Illuminati types are incospicuous, frail old men, the real power is in their wealth and plans.

>personality type
>smart

Extrovert on the personality types doesn't mean you need to validate yourself, but you'll probably be on the extrovert type to get your pawns in the first place. source on where soros is an INTJ? I don't know anything about his personality

>believing in labelled "personality types".
kill yourselves, my men.

you're a faggot.

t. INTP

try getting into some life experiences and art, and come back after you retract from the inevitable overcorrect and become an adult

t. in_p

this

You don't need to be an extrovert to get pawns. Not every introvert is necessarily a total social outcast, they can weasel their way into power, using few connections, but on a deep, intellectual basis. They also play the markets, write books and other works, advise the powerful people, which are visible (extroverts), etc. Kissinger would be a good example of this. There are many ways to get into power.

I don't have a source on that, but what else would Soros be? Look at some interviews with him, the focused, organised, planned way he speaks, from a deep and conceptual basis.

The labels exist, that's an objective fact.

The significance of them is debatable.

There's nothing to "believe" in, it's a descriptor, a box. It doesn't make any claims, it just simplifies behavioral patterns into categories. Everyone fits into one of those, because it covers all possible outcomes.

>which are visible (extroverts)
this is a strong statement, being an extrovert doesn't make you visible
>what else would Soros be?
ESTJ would be my guess but who knows, I don't know the guy. I just have a hard time believing any introvert would have the mental ability to control other people. guess it depends on what you mean by introvert/extrovert, it's not a very clear line. SJs and NTs on either side are less likely to be spergs.

imagine being this guy

It doesn't mean you have to be visible if you're an extrovert, but many of the high-energy Chad types, politicians, populists and people like these are. They're the figureheads, with introverts hiding behind them, scheming and advising them.

ESTJ is more like Trump. The S usually implies a high connection to the practical, Soros seems like a typical N to me, a lot of intellectual concepts in his head, but couldn't even build an Ikea bed for himself. And introverts can control people, they just don't do it in such a loud, "booming" manner, they usually control fewer people, but on a deep, well thought-out basis.

Every coin is a shitcoin until it is used in the real world business processes of profitable companies.
Therefore, bitcoin is the only non-shitcoin, and you are simply using a faulty investment strategy. In spite of your high iq, you acted very naive.

Tfw istj

>> be me
>> 24 year old ENTJ
>> Wake up to qt3.14 ENFP grinding on me and moaning a little.
>> Give her my seed
>> Get showered and head to hedge fund I work for in the city.
>> Check Blockfolio
>> IOTA & VTC mooning.
>> Up 15% in BTC in a day, 9% overnight.
>> Check Veeky Forums
>> See INTJ biztard buying low and selling lower.
>> "skewed against us.... just like dating"

kek.

If you are smart and imaginative but can't relate to others why don't you work on that. I lift, am part of clubs and like reading about psychology/group dynamics. Use your "smarts" to improve yourself.

If you are investing "too early" do what you should do when you are mid-long term investing and HODL.

If we want to get all "Jungian", my Fi is lower than yours.

The FIAT money I started out with, I assumed I lost. Whatever money I make or lose doesn't really matter till I take it out.

Being just "smart" won't get you that far in life, it will just get you depressed.

i'm this except i never say im smart, im just lazy

I just did the test and im intj, what the fuck im soppose to better than you cunts