Trapped in Da'ta Quest 31

previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47631043/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

Thas sighed, wiping sweat off of his brow with a dirt and blood smeared rag, the same rag he had used to clean the blades with which he had done the gods work for years of his work.

He hated this part of Toladar, almost as much as he despised Tol'rathar. He groaned, and smacked his horse to make it start trotting onward, the priest following him close behind, looking just as displeased as he was.

There's nothing out here, of course besides the town that sprung up like a bunch of weeds. He sighs and takes a long drink from his hip flask. This is going to be a long day if that angel still acts like she did as a mortal.

Especially with company like this
_
Katie/Krovachi
_

I don't know what I'm doing right now, I think Minor woke me up to go fishing with everyone. I can't really tell since I'm around halfway passed out right now. The only thing telling me I'm awake is Blue's constant reminders to stay awake, and little green arguing with her that a queen should be allowed sleep. That and all of the water splashing on me from Poi diving in and out of the water, at least I think it's poi, it could be anyone.

Wouldn't put it past the hivers to try and catch fish with their teeth

What do I do?
[] fall asleep, and fall over minor
[] Open my eyes
[] go join the hivers in swimming
[] try and use magic to catch fish, like Lucy, Bailey, and Blue are doing 1d100 - mp
[]try and sneak away
[] lay back and sunbathe
[] ask what we're doing out here anyways
[] ....can I go home yet?
[]try and fish 1d100
[] help someone else
[] write n

>[] lay back and sunbathe
>[] fall asleep, and fall over minor

Rolled 81 (1d100)

>[] ask what we're doing out here anyways
>[]try and fish 1d100

Rolled 29 (1d100)

>[]try and fish 1d100

>[] fall asleep, and fall over minor

Rolled 53 (1d100)

>[]try and fish 1d100

Rolled 65 (1d100)

>[] Open my eyes
>[] go join the hivers in swimming
>[]try and fish 1d100

I lay back, crossing my arms over my eyes as I spread my wings back, and gasp as I clonk my head against little green's armor. I look back at him, and the horse sized hiver stares back at me, looking a little confused about why I'm so upset about hitting my head and horns against him.

"Please move" I groan, and he bows his head

"As you wish my queen, my appologize, I thought you could use a head rest" he sighs, as he scuttles away, letting me lay my head down on the warm grass, my fluffy mane of hair making a nice, soft and almost bouncy cushion

"Soooo" I yawn, closing my eyes again as the sun beats down on me, making me feel sluggish and...well ready to just take a nice long nap right out here "Why are we out here anyways, it's really too early to be out and about"

"Well, fish are easier to catch during the morning and evening" Toora huffs "So if we want a good dinner, we have to do this nice and earlier"

"....Wait you were the one who planned this?" Sam asks in a daze "I thought it was lucy"

"I thought it was you" Lucy groans, and judging from the noise sam makes, she leans against him

"Why would you think that?" He asks angrily

"You seemed excited about it" Lucy mumbles, like she's about to fall asleep

"Well I mean, I was part of planning it out" Minor says meakly "I just thought we could use some fish is all"

"So did you have to drag us all out here" Smiley whimpers

"More hands, less work" toora says, sounding a little smug

I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes as I scoot over next to minor. She looks away from me, blushing slightly as I grab the fishing pole out of her hands

"Mind if I try for a little while minor?" I ask sweetly as she sighs, sounding glad that I'm not mad at her

"Oh, sure you can krovy, it's just that I thought you were gonna " She chuckles as the river explodes with fire "Poora stop that"

"poora poooora" Bailey says teasingly as the river boils for a second
cont

"Poi's scared" Poi whines, spitting out a fish as she crawls onto the shore, shivering, and quivering like the jelly she is "save me master!"

And my vision gets blocked off by poi as she wraps her self around my head, before she slides down as I breath out. She clings to me and refuse to let go as more spouts of flame fly out of the river, tossing a few fish to the shore.

This really isn't how I expected this morning going.

I shake my head and...something pulls against my fishing pole, making it bend and curve weirdly.

What do I do?
[] pull it onto shore
[] grab the fishing pole
[] MINOR!!!
[] What do I do?
[] Poi go get it! 1d100
[] *Bathe the fish in purging flames*
[]Freak out
[]write in

Rolled 96 (1d100)

>[] What do I do?
>[] Poi go get it! 1d100

>[] pull it onto shore
>We're eating fine fillets of fuck huge fish folks!

>[] pull it onto shore
>[] grab the fishing pole
>[] MINOR!!!

>[] pull it onto shore
>[] *Bathe the fish in purging flames*

Rolled 99 (1d100)

>[] pull it onto shore
>[] Poi go get it! 1d100

>[] pull it onto shore

is it supposed to be doing that? I stare it blankly, watching the piece of wood bend closer and closer to the water, as the line makes a strange noise as it spins around and unravels faster and faster by the second.

I turn, trying to ask someone for help, but when I look to my right, I see Sam and Lucy passed out, leaning against each other, and snoring, though sam looks a lot less cute doing it, with his mouth wide open and drooling.

I look to my left, and I see Smiley struggling to put bait onto a hook, with bandaids covering her fingers. As well as Minor struggling to chase after Bailey as she continues chucking fire balls into the lake, with toora chasing after her.

"Er, big red" Blue says, tapping me on my shoulder "I think your fishing pole is about to snap"

"eh?" I ask before I see the pole breaking to pieces "OH!"

"how didn't you notice that?" the little queen giggles, clacking her teeth against her chitin covered jaw "You need some sleep red?"

The pole snaps as I pull against it. I sigh and grab the other end as it vanishes under the water, and give it a big pull.

the water splashes, and a long, black fish with mishmashed teeth flies up into the air, and lands in front of me, wheezing and biting.

Blue pokes it, and tilts her head.

"No you can't eat it" I growl as I hear her stray thought fly through my head

"Awwww' She whines, crossing her arms and pouting

Poi hisses at it, like a gurgling cat
What do I do?
[] try to pick it up 1d20+will
[]Smash it's head in
[] try to figure out how t butcher it
[] give it to Toora
[] throw it on sam and lucy
[] feed it to little green
[] celebrate
[] ask what kind of fish is this?!
[]kick it back into the water
[] write in

>[]Smash it's head in
>[] try to figure out how t butcher it

>[]Smash it's head in
>[] ask what kind of fish is this?!

>[]Smash it's head in

Rolled 2 (1d20)

>[] try to pick it up 1d20+will
>[] give it to Toora

>[]Smash it's head in

>[]Smash it's head in

"I don't like it either' I say, curling my lips in disgust as the big slimey thing continues to flop around and make sounds fishes shouldn't be able to make, do fishes even make noises?

*I don't know?* blue says in the back of my head

*does it matter* Thunder yawns

*well it looks good enough to eat, why are you just staring at it* little green says flatly.

Yeah sure it does, but it looks like it's suffering, whatever it is, and I don't want that face looking at me when I'm eating.

"Sorry, but I'm going to put you out of your misery now" I say softly as I press my hand over its eye and push down.

There's a loud crack, and water and blood cover my fingers.

"Wait what were you just talking to kro" Minor starts to say, before she realize I smashed a it's skull in with my bare hand "oooh that's really gross actually"

"Well I left my sword back at the hall, so didn't have many choices here" I say meekly as Minor giggles, and smiley just stares at it

"Oh come on, you're barely awake, how were you able to catch one" She says angrily, pushing her mask against her face as she glares down at the still twitching fish "it isn't fair at all"

"Hey, I wasn't expecting it either so don't worry, there isn't any secret to it" I say teasingly "I just got lucky"

"It's still a load of bull" Smiley huffs, shaking her head

"Oh, you caught something" Bailey says happily, her finger tips smoking as her daughter rides on her shoulders "didn't think you'd be the one to get the first actual catch of the day to be honest"

"SO do you know what kind of fish this is?" I ask, trying to shake some of the blood off of my hand

"A mistake?" Minor chimes in "I mean look at the poor thing"

"Well that much is obvious" I giggle

"Tooth trout" Bailey says calmly "you can probably guess how it got its name, tastes bitter and also raises your poison resitance"

"So it has some kind of medicinal properties?" Toora asks cheerfully

cont

"I'm pretty sure it's good to clean wounds up" Berry says, lifting her straw hat up for the first time since we got down here
"or something in it is...all I know is it tastes terrible"

"Oh, you're just picky" Blue says playfully, pocking berry's cheek

"Yeaaaah" Bailey says awkwardly, she's probably hoping no one caught her little mistake there

"Well, we should get to cutting this thing up" I say calmly, as I pick it up by it's tail, blood dripping out of the hole in its head

Now...how do I cut this up?

"We probably shouldn't do it right now" Berry says nervously "it'd be a pain to carry it back like that"

What do I do?
[] try and rip it apart 1d20+learning
[] let toora do it
[] hand it over to berry
[] take it back to the hall
[] Trust thunder to slice and dice it
[] try and catch another 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 87 (1d100)

>[] take it back to the hall
>[] try and catch another 1d100

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Rolled 86 (1d100)

>[] let toora do it

Rolled 85 (1d100)

>[] hand it over to berry

Rolled 41 (1d100)

[] let toora do it
[] try and catch another 1d100

I shrug, and grab what's left of my fishing pole, and try to cast it out again, which is a little hard too do when there's a slime sleeping on my chest like a second, very wet coat that keeps on moving around and refusing to get off.

"I could remove it if you wished, my queen" little green chatters, pocking his head into the group,

No its fine, just...go lay down somewhere, okay? I sigh, as my friends go back to sitting around the edge of the river in silence, not saying anything besides arguing about if we're actually going to eat the fish I just caught. Minor sits next to me, and rests her head on my arms as I watch the bobber tied to the fishing line slowly drift down the river, the upper half of the pole still tied to it.

And something bites, I start to pull and try to bring it in without breaking the pole again.

but as soon as I do, I hear horses clopping up behind me, and mummuring.

What do I do?
[] give minor the pole and go see what's going on
[] ask them to help me
[] Bailey, a lil help over here 1d100
[] pull the fish on land
[] ask what they need, whoever they are
[] Minor? is it anyone we know?
[] write in

>[] give minor the pole and go see what's going on

>[] Minor? is it anyone we know?

>[] ask what they need, whoever they are
>[] Minor? is it anyone we know?

[] give minor the pole and go see what's going on

"Can you hold this for a second?" I ask minor, as I hand the pole over to her and stand up, she grabs it, and begins to struggle to try and pull the fish in, and struggling since she only has half a pole to work with

"Yeah, just don't be long" She says meekly as her face turns red with effort as she fights against the fish and seems to start to win against it "not sure if I can..ahhh"

And I turn away, and see four figures riding on horse, three of them covering there faces with golden masks, with seven lines cut into them, and the odd one out being instantly recognizable from his rat like nose and metal conquistidor hat.

"Krovachi" Simon's sidekick says politely, bowing his head slightly as the masked men look at me, and mummer to eachother "SILENCE"

"Help help help!" Minor cries loudly behind me

What do I say
[] So....where's simon?
[] er one moment please
[] WEASEL FUCK, man how have you been
[] nice to see you thas, guess this is church buisness then
[]Can you wait till after we're done fishing
[] and what are they talking about
[]MINOR! *dive to help her*
[] oh no
[] write in

>[] So....where's simon?
>[] er one moment please
>[]MINOR! *dive to help her*

>[] er one moment please

[] So....where's simon?
[] er one moment please
[]MINOR! *dive to help her*

>[] WEASEL FUCK, man how have you been
>[] er one moment please

>[] So....where's simon?
>[] er one moment please
>[] nice to see you thas, guess this is church buisness then

"So..." I ask as I glance back and see Minor struggling to keep herself from being pulled into the river, kicking her feet against the mud and trying to get them to stick as the line whips back and forth, nearly taking bailey's hat off as it wizzes around "Where's simon?"

"It's his wife's birthday, he's paying his respects" Thas says as I look back, frowning as he takes his hat off and puts it over his heart "Now to get onto...slightly happier happenings we're"

"Krovy!" Minor shouts loudly

"Er excuse me, one moment please" I say quickly as I run to the river bank, and lift up my little friend as she finally lets go of the pole, letting it go flying down the river.

I sigh and give her a quick hug. She's shacking as she hugs me back.

I set her down and turn back to thas, smiling as he tries not to laugh, while two of the three priests watch the fishing rod bounce down the river.

"So this is the red angel?" the one dressed in the finest robe snorts "A country bumpkin passing her time fishing in the"

"Watch your tongue" Thas growls, glaring at the woman, who turns to him lazily "I will take no disrespect to the soul survivor of Ker'larn, I've already gave her enough of it"

"You're not much of a priest are you" berry says angrily, walking up to my side, with her hand over the rapier she always keeps at her side.

cont

"I simply do not trust the tellings of the fool knight" the priestess says calmly as she gets off of her horse and walks over to me "his mind is not what it used to be, you understand"

She stares at me, and reaches for my face, and starts pulling at my face

what do I do?
[] Scream in surprise
[] bite her hand
[] threaten her with little green
[] stare at my friends, silently begging for help
[] Wa is she oing?
[] push her away and freak out
[] write in

>[] Wa is she oing?
>[] push her away

>[] Wa is she oing?
>[] push her away

>[] threaten her with little green
>[] stare at my friends, silently begging for help

>[] Wa is she oing?
>[] push her away

>[] Scream in surprise
>[] Wa is she oing?

"Wa is she oing?" I ask as she runs her fingers around my teeth, pulling and tugging on my lips methodically, pocking the sharper teeth I grew when I became a hiver.

"Clearly predatory teeth, human like tongue" She says like a machine, grabbing my tongue, before she pulls my jaw down "Jaw doesn't seem to stretch from first observations, teeth are sharp enough to rend flesh with very little effort"

I look down at her, scrunching my nose up as I smell the perfume covering her, it smells like a mess of flowers and berries.

"Has a very well developed sense of smell" She say reaching for my nose before I push her away

"Seriously stop that" I say covering my mouth and feeling violated

"Afraid I'll find something out?" She asks tilting her head

"What?" I ask

"Do you have a fetish or something" Minor asks

"No I think she's just like smiley darling" Bailey says teasingly

"Oh don't go grouping me in with her, I couldn't do something like that" Smiley shouts angrily "I wouldn't"

The priestess turns her head away from us as Thas gets off his horse and gets between us, throwing his cloak off as he does so.

"She was just looking for signs of taint" He says angrily "which is why I'm here...we're here to gather you, it seems you've caused a bit of a stir, what with your"

thas stares at Blue as she tries to catch some fish with thunder sleeping next to her

"Strange" He continues glancing between me and Minor "habits"

"Creatures of the divine do not mingle with those of the mortal plane" one of the other priest says with an annoyingly smug airy voice "especially in regards to"

What do I say?
[] Well no one's told me what to do let
[] I am not doing anything to Minor, who's been spreading that rumor
[] they do however bless those they love, and I love my friends more than anything
[] And I've met them
[] And what's it to you
[] What?
[] So...what, am I going to get inspected or something
[] yeah....no
[]leave her out of this
[] leave them out of this
[] write in

>[] What?
>[] So...what, am I going to get inspected or something
>[] yeah....no

>[] they do however bless those they love, and I love my friends more than anything
>[] leave them out of this
>[] So...what, am I going to get inspected or something

>[] I am not doing anything to Minor, who's been spreading that rumor
>[]leave her out of this
>[] And what's it to you

>[] they do however bless those they love, and I love my friends more than anything
>[] And what's it to you
>you have a problem? Take it up with the Seven. They've not told me "No" once.

>[] What?
>[] I am not doing anything to Minor, who's been spreading that rumor
>[] And what's it to you

"They do however bless those they love" I say, unfurling my wings as the priests stumbles on what he was going to say "And I love my friends more than anything"

"But still mingling with" he tries to say again, even as Thas laughs and snorts at his attempt to

"Leave them out of it" I growl, folding my wings back up and crossing my arms over my chest "and what's it to you how I spend my time"

"You serve the seven, what purpose does catching fish serve for our lords?" the last, and thankfully quietest priest says calmly

"I dunno, I just killed a demon not too long ago" I sigh

"And do you have any proof of that?" the second, annoyingly smug one says

"No it kind of...vanished" I say awkwardly as I hear Krovachi groan in the back of my head
"it was made out of smoke, that's kind of hard to keep around you know"

"mind if I look at your eye?" the priestess asks, reaching for my intact, and not fiery eye

"No!" I shout, brushing her hand away

"I since your anger mistress" Little green says calmy, hissing hatefully "Just say the word"

"no" I say sternly, wagging my finger as the hiver backs away

"You're also part hiver, a race of beings that have cursed out lands for' the second priest begins again.

Thas rubs his face and sighs heavily, shutting him up

"We'll discuss these matters on the road' He says angrily, before turning cordial with me again "Now, Krovachi, lets get to the point here, you'll be coming with us to the capital to...clear this mess up"

What do I do?
[] ask if my friends can come
[] refuse
[] Nod and accept
[] Mess with the priestess to see how she likes it
[] Continue arguing with the second priest
[] Tell them if they saw the statue in the center of the town
[] invite them to dinner first
[] hide in the hive
[] write in

>[] ask if my friends can come

>[] invite them to dinner first

"can my friends come along?" I ask

"Of course they can" Thas says wiping his nose "no reason they wouldn't"

"We came to fetch her not" The annoying priest says angrily

"Silence" Thas says sourly, holding his hand out to him "If it's what it takes to bring her along, then it's what we have to do"

"But" the priest says

"I said silence" Thas hisses "you've already questioned an angel today, do not disobey one of the seven's chosen knights as well"

"You really need to learn to be quite" Berry says flatly making the priest glare at her from behind his mask.

"Silence' Thas says again

"But I didn't say anything" the priest growls

"You were about to" thas says calmly

"Can human share thoughts as well?" Blue asks

"I don't think they do, it'd explain why they're always butting heads" the old hiver cackles

"Beasts you dare taunt me" the priest mummers, before I glare at him and he slumps over on his horse

"I must ask, but you wouldn't mind if I took some of this dust of yours for inspection?" the priestess asks

"SO are you coming with us or not?" Thas asks angrily "this is a serious matter, I know you and simon probably don't see it as such but...it is"

What do I do?
[] head out onto the road
[] wake up lucy and ask her what she thinks
[] have dinner first
[] chew out the annoying priest
[] let the priestess take some of the dust from my fluff
[] Ask how long of a road it is
[] tell them about the mirrors we found
[] write in

>[] tell them about the mirrors we found
>[] let the priestess take some of the dust from my fluff
>[] wake up lucy and ask her what she thinks
>[] have dinner first

[] have dinner first
[] let the priestess take some of the dust from my fluff
[] Ask how long of a road it is
[] tell them about the mirrors we found

>[] have dinner first

>[] have dinner first

>[] have dinner first

"Well we found these mirrors that can teleport us to places we've been before" I say as I try to ignore the featureless mask staring up at me expectingly

"And have you ever been to the capital?" Thas asks, sounding worn out all ready

"Well no but" I say frowning as I see that those things aren't really going to help me out right now "Can you stop looking at me like that?"

"If you let me study the dust that gathers on your fur and wings" she says flatly, pulling out a small bottle "Fine, I will, at least until I need to scrutinize another part of you"

I hold my arm out, and she starts to brush some of the silvery dust into a bottle, humming to herself as she goes to work.

"there" She says, swirling the bottle around as it lights up "I'll get back to all of you with my findings shortly"

And with that she walks off back to her horse and begins digging through her packs for something.

I turn around, and walk over to sam and Lucy as they nap on the edge of the river. I gently grab my sisters shoulder and shake her.

She yawns and curls up, until I shake her a little harder. her eyes open slowly and she looks up at me.

"What do you want?" She yawns rubbing her eyes "I was having such a nice dream just now"

"Do you think we should go to the captial and" I ask

"Oh, yeah, it's really nice this time of the year" She says tiredly "Why are we going"

"Well" I pause slowly as I look back at the rest of my friends as they head back to the hall

"Dinner?" Blue asks as she trotts off after them

"I could use some" thas says, trying to put distance between himself and the hivers

What do I say
[] political crap
[] Vacation
[]does it matter
[] come on, lets get something to eat
[] write in

Having some trouble getting enthusiastic this thread

>[] political crap
>[] come on, lets get something to eat

[] political crap
[]does it matter
[] come on, lets get something to eat

>[] political crap

>[] political crap
Sorry to hear that, but I imagine its just stuff we need to get through to start the next Chapter.

>[] political crap
>[]does it matter

"Political crap" I say as I grab her and lift her up, waking sam up as she starts to struggle out of surprise before I put her down "but come on, lets get something to eat"

"ALright alright" She says, brushing her hair out of her eyes with a casual brush of her hand "I'm coming, just gimme a second alright sis"

"Huuurgh, why does this crap always have to come down on us" Sam yawns, rubbing his eyes as he stands up to his full height "So what are we eating"

"Teeth trout" I say as calmly as I can, try not to shudder remembering how much teeth that thing had

"Is that a ephenism or something" Sam asks angrily?

What do I do?
[] time skip past dinner
[] joke with sam
[] sit next to Minor
[] ask exactly what's going on with the church
[] try and choke down the fish I caught 1d20+will power
[] try and help make dinner 1d100
[] write in

>[] joke with sam
>[] sit next to Minor
>[] ask exactly what's going on with the church

>[] joke with sam
>[] sit next to Minor

>[] time skip past dinner

Rolled 21 (1d100)

>[] joke with sam
>[] sit next to Minor
>[] try and help make dinner 1d100

>[] joke with sam
>[] sit next to Minor

Rolled 69 (1d100)

Rolled 5 (1d100)

"What would that even mean?" I chuckle "I'm pretty sure there's nothing a body can do or has that could be called a tooth trout"

"Might be a bad blow job" Sam says, making a very crude gesture right next to lucy, which makes her blush and try to slap him, but he ducks out of the way, having finally learned when someone wants to hit him.

"That sound horrifying, and that doesn't really work now does it?" I ask shaking my head as Lucy covers her ears and shakes her head, glaring at sam as he cackles like an old witch or something like that "I mean if that looks like a trout you probably should see a doctor"

"Oh it sounds exactly like the dumb shit some uneducated peasant would spit out" Sam says as we walk to the front of the hall, as Lucy mummers something to herself, probably beggins us to stop talking about...whatever we're talking about right now, since it is pretty gross

"It sounds like what you'd call it" I say teasingly, making sam turn red and growl, before he laughs

"Ahhh fuck you Krovy" he giggles, pushing the door open with his shoulder "Now lets...hey get out of my shit!"

"No heretical texts or other such signs " the priest says calmly as he walks away from what I can only assume is a pile of sam's things he's tossed to some part of the building "Besides of course the hivers dining at the table"

"I could remove your spine before you could even lift a finger" thunder grunts angrily

"Big brother, don't cause any trouble" Blue says sternly, pulling on the old hivers hair, as he continues to glare at the priest, who wisely backs away from them

I sigh as some stomps over to yell at him, and i hope that's all he wants to do to him.

I walk into the dining hall, and see Minor sitting at one of the counters, watching toora and bailey cook.

cont

So I pull a chair from the table and sit next to her.

"So what you doing over here?" I ask Minor as she stares at the fire rising from the stove, and pulls on her bright blue hair

"waiting to see if they start burning anything" She says sounding a little nervous as her ears waggle, and she scoots a bit closer to me

"Oh I'm being careful Minny" Bailey says shaking her head as her daughter shakes the pan filled with fish fillets up and down "Just trying to get this done as soon as I can, I'm not going to lose control or anything like that"

"And what about when we were fishing just now?" Minor asks flatly, her ears flopping over as Bailey adjusts her hat, her nose wiggling a bit

"Well that was just a bit of fun wasn't it" She says happily as Toora dumps the fish onto a plate and starts piling more pieces onto the plate.

"Hey, toora, mind if I help you out?" I ask sweetly, the little rabbit girl stares at me and nods "What why can't I help you?"

"You'll mess it up" She says simply

"Toora" Bailey says "She wants to help, so let her help"

"Fine....just squeeze these lemons and limes over the plates" She says, pointing her pan at the bowl of fruits.

I smile and grab on off each and start to go to work, before I hear a sigh behind me

"Quite brother' the quite priest says calmly "She's told you her reason already, so be at peace"

I sigh and finish up, and toss the fruit towards little green, who horks them down before they even touch the ground.

"Alright' I say clapping my hands together, making the quite priest wince as the annoying one glares at me "What's exactly going on in the capital"

"People rightfully suspicious of you" he says "Seeing as you...make friends with beasts and act like the world is some big game from what I have seen"

"As my less believing brother said, there are...accusations of heresy due to your odd manner and lack of...well devoutness some claim" The priest says, folding his hands together
cont

"Your appearance has also caused some strife, as well as you past and, from what I hear dealings with a demon before you became so blessed"

"Yes, and one of the biggest arguments seems to be on weather you are favored by the farmer or warlord" Thas says, chewing into what looks like a mostly raw fish "Of course it's over shadowed by"

"And rightfully so" The annoying on interupts

"One more time, and I will have you stripped of your titles' Thas says, his eye twitching as he glares at the man down his nose "Stop acting above your postion, priest, I have precedence here, now as I was saying, it's overshadowed by the most controversial of the argumets, namely that you're a demon"

"And the fool knight" the calm, and nice priest says "Has already fought five duels to contest this point, and has so far handily one them all, as is of course expected of the chosen of the seven, wise be they"

What do I say
[] Simon's been doing that for me
[] do I look like a demon
[]....Well none of the seven seemed to keen on claiming me as their own.
[] So they're arguing if I liked farming or fighting more right
[] where's that grabbing priestess gone
[] did he kill them?
[] what else are they arguing about?
[] write in

Shitposter from last few threads here, bug daughteru's are a best. That is all.

If bad shit happens please don't tell me

>[] Simon's been doing that for me
>[] do I look like a demon
>[] where's that grabbing priestess gone

Blue is innocent and pure

>[]....Well none of the seven seemed to keen on claiming me as their own.
>[] what else are they arguing about?

>one them all
Hm pls

[] Simon's been doing that for me
[] do I look like a demon
[]....Well none of the seven seemed to keen on claiming me as their own.
[] what else are they arguing about?

Weird, I always figured the hound would fit us the best.

>bug daughteru's are a best. That is all.
Goddamn adorable is what she is.

Well they're talking more of which blessed you in your mortal life really

"Simon's been doing that for me?" I ask sheepishly, feeling a bit light chested as I look up at thas, as he drags the nearly bare bones of the fish through his teeth

"Well of course he is, but they also keep claiming him to be a heretic while they do so, or try and get him denounced from his postion as the chosen" Thas says sourly, tossing the bones to the floor "Honestly I think at least one of them has been a grab for power"

"Well you can't blame them for not trusting her, I mean look at her" the annoying priest says angrily as Blue glares at him, cleaning the blades on her arms as he tries to not notice the glares she and little green are giving him.

He swallows and adjusts his mask.

"Do I look like a demon" I say, as all three of the present travels, and even Berry look up at my horns "Don't answer that it was a rhetorical question"

"Well, I can confidently say you do not resemble either of the two I have seen with my own two eyes, big red" Blue says, clacking her jaw together as she scoots a little closer to me, looking up at me with her big eyes.

I smile and ruffle her hair, making her chip and buzz a bit like a be.

"Never seen a hiver myself" the calm priest says "do only the humanoid ones of them act like this?

"Only the purified ones" I say calmly as blue blinks, and bumps her head against her head, angrily clicking her jaw

"So that beast of yours is?" the annoying one asks looking at little green

"Well, Blue and thunder are" I say "...best not to get too close to little green"

"Oh I still would devour him if I ever found this insolent curr alone" green cackles in my head "though I doubt he'd taste good at all"

"Oh like you care' I mummer under my breath "Also, none of the seven seemed too keen on claiming me as their own when I met them"

"They meant which watched over you when you were mortal as us" the annoying one grunts "and if you actually...."
cont

"So moving on" I say as Thas puts his knife back into his belt, leaving the priest to stare at the table blankly "What else are they arguing about"

"Well, I heard some key bits of idiotic bile" thas sighs "Some seem to want to use your words at the fort to justify enslaving monsters like your hivers, others argue you are more monster than angel and as such should only be tolerated and given prayer only from those turning or troubled by them, some are curious if you can bare a holy line and wonder the implactions, trying to marry you off to various knights for their own prestige, of course since your parents...appear to be dead as far as we can tell, I am terribly sorry if that is the case none of those attempts have gone through, more are arguing while you were blessed, you never saw the seven as why would you return to us after that"

"Wow, there are some pieces of shit out there" Sam chuckles "Come on, tell me some more dirt on this shit"

"Oh trust me there is a lot, the arcane elves want you to be added to the angels who watch over them" Thas says, looking weaker every word "As you were on, some just want to throw you back into the legions and are deciding if deserting after the total destruction of ones legion is considered a crime"

He grabs a drink from out of Smiley's hands, and starts chugging it

"But my favourite are the little ones' He giggles "ladies trying to figure out what beauty arangments you have, blacksmiths all trying to claim credit for making your first blade, the little sort of money grubbing and useless banter than makes me want to keep living, now my personal favorite of these has to be"

"Dinner is done!" toora shouts loudly "it's only fish, but it should be varied enough, I hope"

"Well you did a good job with it darling, now go help...clear the table" Bailey says happily "Me and Minor will get the plates"
cont

>and are deciding if deserting after the total destruction of ones legion is considered a crime
Wow, good thing Krovachi isn't out right now, and hopefully not when that gets thrown at us again, she's going to flip her shit something fierce.

"...but I'm short, you can't" Minor says, before pausing and whimpering "Well you could make me"

"I know I could" bailey says happily

"Don't bully her into doing work, at least make sam do it" Lucy says angrily

"Hey, she can't make me do shit" Sam growls'

"Saaaaam" Bailey whines

"Right on it bay" He says as he gets up to help

"Like a leashed dog" Smiley says calmly "S.s..so...wait people want to marry Krovachi?"

"Having an angel in their line would be a great boon" the calm priest says

What do I do?
[] ask thas to continue
[] change the subject
[] who's been trying to do that?
[] Help pass plates out
[] listen to the priests argue
[] look for the third
[] isn't that heresy?
[] write in

>[] listen to the priests argue
>[] look for the third