Resistance: Muda

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (–1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3–8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6–8 HD (Large); 9–15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

You thought it was Dio, but it was me, Owlbear!

what if dio got his hands on the red stone of aja + mask? what if Perfect Dio attained Heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=rbZelm1-X9g

He'd got Josephed.

Dio isn't a pillar man, he probably wouldn't become an ultimate being from getting aja-masked.

10/9

> Part 2 Joseph - master ruseman

> Part 3 Joseph - crotchety old man who's not the ruseman he used to be

> Part 4 Joseph - senile old man who's best years were completely behind him

what happened?

If Joseph had stayed fit and competent through all three arcs, he would have handled DIO and all of Moiroh on his own no problem.
Had to make room for the new characters.

Old age.

More than that, his injuries sustainedin Part 2, and furthered in Part 3, lessened his ability to use the ripple.

Didn't keep up his Hamon training, old age caught up with him bad. I'd love to see Master Ruseman alongside different generations of JoJo's.

I still think he was pretty good in Part 3, he just wasn't the main character, so less chances for antics.

This post is the best post.

I'm pretty sure his injuries really didn't impair his use of Hamon past part 2, it's just that he kinda stopped training after he beat Kars. By Part 3 I'm guessing all he's capable of doing is more fundamental stuff seeing how that's all he does. In Part 4 I'm just gonna assume he can't do the breathing techniques anymore.

Dio was an adult Human with
STR: 12
DEX: 14
CON: 10
INT: 16
WIS: 12
CHA: 16

Add custom vampire template
STR: 12+2
DEX: 14+4
CON: -
Use CHA as CON, adding his former CON modifier to his CHA modifier when asked for a CON mod. If he takes CON damage, it's CHA damage instead.
Sunlight and Hamon damage incur CHA damage.
Can use racial template's blood drain attack to use the target's remaining healing surges, healing one CHA damage for each surge stolen. Blood drain is just a touch attack.

Jonathan is an adult human with
STR: 16
DEX: 12
CON: 16
INT: 14
WIS: 14
CHA: 14

So stolen body Dio is
STR: 16+2
DEX: 12+4
CON: -
With the above template powers, as well as using Jonathan's CON modifier.

At part 3, DIO gains The World; and Hermit Green or whatever from Jonathan's body, but that's a plot hole.
The World, aside from punchghost powers has the ability Time Stop: [CON mod] times per day, DIO can stop time giving him an additional standard action. Using this more than [CON mod] each day incurs one CON damage each time.

So Dio's a lucky fuck that his power and template stack so nicely.

Hamon training is hard, and Joseph is a lazy cheating fuck.
That doesn't mean he can't remember how to do it in a pinch, since his natural ripple is really strong.

Word of god is apparently that stand powers are much more free and loose, which Joseph likes a lot more. So upon getting Hermit Purple, he started using that significantly more. And, to be fair, Hermit Purple is actually really good.

That brimg said, the fact that he spilled water out of a cup durring the gamble episide really upset me. The first thing he learned from Lisa Lisa was basically hoe to tip a glass upside down and have the water not move at all.

What the fuck are you talking 10 or 16 charisma. Dio causes people to kill themselves with how charismatic he is. People instantly pledge their lives to him. He's the God of Charisma.

He had to be in contact with the glass to channel ripple through it.

Level 20 Obnoxious Overplayed Stale Forced Meme

I'm pretty sure D'arby would have called him out on his bullshit if he used the hamon to keep the water in the cup.

Could transfer it through the wood
We're talking about ruise master joseph here. If Araki wanted it, it would have happened.

Ripple sparks would be hard for even a master rusemen to hide.

Unfortunately Joseph gets criminally underutilized starting in part 3.
I don't know why he ever made the black hole of characterization that is Jotaro, but he's the worst That Guy in the series.

Every plot has to include him somehow, he's the strongest and most experienced guy in the room, etc.

Who the fuck said 10?
I should have said that he puts stats into it starting at and throughout part three, however.

I'm happy with how Joseph was handled throughout the series. I mean, for what it's worth it's totally true that had he continued his ripple training as Straights had done, he would possibly have been competent enough to defeat DIO on his own.

Araki nerfs the Jojos every part after their introduction. Aside from Joseph becoming way more senile than he should be, Jotaro doesn't do much in Part 4 and in Part 6 he's literally out of commission for 90% of the story and then dies shortly after he comes back.

>Aside from Joseph becoming way more senile than he should be

I think Joseph is doing pretty good for a guy that got blown into low orbit, had all of his blood drained and then put back in, and once had a Stand hold a dance party in his brain.

>the fact that he spilled water out of a cup durring the gamble episide really upset me

Drove me nuts as well.

Fuck that's a good point, if he had trained he could have lived for a couple hundred years like Straizo, remaining in peak condition as well. What a shame that he's a lazy guy.

That's a vampiric power, not a result of his natural charisma score.

Straits only lived to like 75. Granted that was because he was killed considering he looked like a dude in his 50s. I think it's implied Lisa Lisa either died shortly before or is still alive during Stardust Crusaders given Joseph mentioned he talked to her sometime after 1984.

>> Part 4 Joseph - senile old man who's best years were completely behind him
But at least we got feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=IwkzhrmGDqs

Not strong enough to beat a maid

Fool! Dio is her guru.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYD1FUdB0bc

>not AC: ZA WARUDO

Shit tier.

Like, it was sad to see it happen, but it fit his character perfectly.

He was always lazy and easily distracted, so of course he's going to not keep up on his training.

If he had, he wouldn't have been Joseph.

Also, he's the only Joestar to actually make it to old age, and the only one to get an actual, happy ending.

>no research

Ok.

I love the last little hints in all of Part 4 that Joseph isn't nearly as senile as he pretends to be.

I don't remember any hint or trace of senility in his actions in part 4, real or pretended. His problems are his rapidly declined health (hence why he's always asking people to repeat and misundertand them) and that he's lost all of his former confidence and spirit due to this.
He's not senile, he's just meek because he's decrepit and depressed about it.

I mean, it's been forever since I read the manga, but the anime introduction to him is asking where his cane is when he's holding it.

And the whole plot of the invisible baby hinges on no one believing him because they think he's senile.

Sakuya is legit stronger than Dio. She has all his powers but better save the Stand, and she lacks his sun weakness.

I mean, Dio loses to Jojo. How's he gonna cope with someone who can stop and start time indefinitely?

>Dio has only two-three years worth of experience in fighting as a vampire
>Sakuya has been active for centuries, fighting back those who think they can take on Remilia

Ok.

>Resistance: Muda

>And the whole plot of the invisible baby hinges on no one believing him because they think he's senile.

Not really, the disbelief goes away too quickly to say that this is what the whole arc hinges on.

>I mean, it's been forever since I read the manga, but the anime introduction to him is asking where his cane is when he's holding it.

Haven't you had or hear the stories where people of all ages are looking for something that's literally in their hand the whole time?

Either way, all of this can be attributed to senility, but I think it's a) him being distracted by his old-age depression, and b) Araki needing him to _look_ senile to set up a twist with the invisible baby, besides generally just hitting us right in the feels. Joseph's senile moments end literally the moment Josuke finds out that the invisibaby is actually real.

But does she has his chaWRYYYsma?

He was unfaithful to his wife is what happened, the guilt destroyed him from the inside.

Have you ever seen Jonathan and Dio? STR 16 isn't even close.

>Implying P4's Joseph isn't (at least partially) faking the senility to make his life easier/use it as an excuse to fuck with people.
When actual serious shit starts going down, that aspect all but disappears He's just found a new and easier way to ruse.

I'm not even an old man and i've done that "oh I was looking for that exact thing that was in my hands all along" deal

>Law: 35
Bitch please, Dio majored that shit.

How does anyone cope with that?

I'd drink. Heavily.

I don't think that with the D&D you can correctly represent the stats of Dio and the rest of the JoJo cast.

>When actual serious shit starts going down, that aspect all but disappears He's just found a new and easier way to ruse.

Nope, he actually is like that. Hell, in the end he gets pickpocketed (by being rused).

Fuck off with that 4rry shit

Only stands can hurt other stands.

Only stand users can see other stands.

She would be wiped out before there was even a fight and have no idea why.

The World, being a CC stand,has very limited range, and Dio is still a vampire that is very vulnerable to sunlight.

This would depend on which Dio we're talking because he becomes much more powerful with each second more he can stop time for.

Joseph was never immune to getting fucked with as well, and could be dense as a brick at times.

"Scary Monsters" Dio vs Sakuya then. Who wins?

Right, I'll get to fixing that, then.

The hell is this?

Sakuya, easy. Scary Monsters turns things into dinosaurs, including Diego, but none of that can compare to legit Time Stops.

Now, the real question. Is there anybody who can defeat Eyes Over Heaven Dio?

Anima: Beyond fantasy.

>Sakuya, easy. Scary Monsters turns things into dinosaurs, including Diego, but none of that can compare to legit Time Stops.

You'll have to tell me a bit more how exactly she uses those time stops before I can reply to that.

Now, I have no idea who this other character we're pitting DIO against is, but here's the thing about stands in multi franchise mashups:

Stands are the psychic powers of the Jojo universe. The whole point is that Araki wanted to add psychic powers to Jojo but wanted them to be more visually interesting. For example, what normal folk think is telekinesis is just a stand going out and moving shit around.

So if we mash Jojo into another franchise it stands to reason that any characters with psychic powers would be able to see stands and any psychic attacks would be able to harm them.

Again, I don't know who this other vampire chick is, but if she's psychic she'd probably be able to see The World.

Sakuya's a normal human.

But looking up her info her time powers seem retardedly OP since there's no stated limit, but apparently that's every touhou character anyways.

>Only stands can hurt other stands.
Yeah, but you don't need a stand to hurt a stand user.

It's touhou shit user, just don'the try, touhou fags are a special brand of autistic and retarded

>She would be wiped out before there was even a fight and have no idea why.

Except that she can stop time indefinitely from a distance greater than Dio can. And he has a few centuries worth of experience fighting on Dio, who has been inactive for most of his half-assed unlife.

Heirophant green Over Heaven

Sleeps with all mother figures and sires every human in existence

*she has a few

>But looking up her info her time powers seem retardedly OP since there's no stated limit, but apparently that's every touhou character anyways.
Touhou characters aren't retardedly OP. They just never explain how their powers work, and then some fans take this as a license to make up whatever rules they want and present them as true.

Like, Remilia (Sakuya's master) is a vampire who can "control fate", so you get a ton of people insisting this makes her invincible. Except in canon she can't control fate all, she just likes to spout melodramatic bullshit because she thinks it sounds cool.

The majority of people who bring up Touhou power levels are basing their arguments on fanfics. Power levels are irrelevant to canon Touhou, because 90% of problems are resolved through duels or trickery (both of which are nonlethal).

Like this joker here >Except that she can stop time indefinitely from a distance greater than Dio can. And he has a few centuries worth of experience fighting on Dio, who has been inactive for most of his half-assed unlife.
Dio's time stop canonically has infinite range.
The only thing known about Sakuya's past is that it's a mystery. Other characters speculate that maybe she ages slower because she has time powers, but they're not even sure of that. There certainly isn't anything as concrete as "centuries of fighting experience".

>HP WWWRRRRRYYYY
>STR 18
>DEX 20
>CON 20
>INT 16
>WIS 16
>CHA 20

Sakuya could honestly be one of the most badass vampire hunters to ever exist only to be defeated by Remilia, or she could even be a homeless street urchin that Remilia happened upon and decided to make her a pet dog, or she could just be a normal human who was blessed with control over time and space that decided to find an ojousama.

Hell, considering the nature of Gensokyo, any of those could be true depending on how many people believe it.

Only problem with that is that Stands aren't psychic. That alien dude who had legit psychic powers couldn't see Stands.

Or a Lunarian which is actually implied quite heavily

>Hermit Purple Over Heaven
Can see everything everywhere, in past, present, and future, and can create infinite ruses based on this knowledge. Takes the form of a silver spiked cross. Purges darkness and vampirism within 10 feet of it instantly.
Still jobs.

>Hell, considering the nature of Gensokyo, any of those could be true depending on how many people believe it.
That was never the nature of Gensokyo. Heck, "things are becoming true because people believe in them" was the plot of Urban Legend in Limbo, which everyone treated as strange and frightening. And even that wasn't anywhere near the scale you're describing.

Gensokyo is just a valley in Japan with two mythals cast on it. The first (Yukari's Barrier of Fantasy and Reality) causes supernatural things to be drawn there. The second (the Great Hakurei Barrier) conceals it from the world and prevents sentient beings from entering or leaving except by the effects of the first mythal. Anything else is a general property of metaphysics in the setting.

>ITT: Reasonable Touhoufag

Holy shit, that's even more impossible than Reasonable Marinefags or Reasonable Ponyfags. Treasure him, give him your wine and women, for he's an endangered species.

Most tuhufags who actually know their shit know it's hopeless trying to talk sense into idiots.

In the minds of the memelords manipulating borders means you can do anything , manipulating ice means you can freeze the universe to absolute zero in an instant and the canon doesn't matter at all.

Isn't that just the final boss of Bleach?

And she would not know there was a fight until after she died since she cannot fucking sense or harm Dio's stand.

>because 90% of problems are resolved through duels or trickery (both of which are nonlethal).
Or just hurling bullets in pretty patterns.

is jojo 'venture worth watching

Skip to season 3 and watch a few episodes, and if you're into it, go back to season 1 and start watching. It's a love-it or hate-it sort of show. If you like it, you'll love the shit outta it.

Why do that though?
Part 1 and 2 can be watched and enjoyed even if you wouldn't like part 3.

I think it would make more sense to watch from the beginning, and stop whenever it isn't enjoyable anymore.

Agreed, but I personally can't stand part 4 and this is speaking as someone who thoroughly enjoyed reading it

Another idea banded about is that she's Jack the Ripper.

Part 3 is when Araki really catches his flow, and when all the most memorable and iconic parts of Jojo start to be included in the series. I'll give you that parts 1 and 2 are completely different though, so I'll recommend watching those even if one didn't like part 3.

Part 4 anime is super comfy, what's there to hate?

Yes, with the caveat that parts 1-3 ARE your granddaddies anime.

But season 3 of the anime is the second half of Stardust Crusaders.

Stardust Crusaders is the most famous because of its popularity in Japan, but the most popular part outside Japan is probably Battle Tendency (which is in the first season of the anime).

Jotaro

What's the difference between an Over Heaven stand and a Requiem stand?

Imagine a Requiem Stand, but even more so.
If Dio got The World Requiem, he'd be able to completely control the flow of time (reverse, stop, make it go forwards), for as long as a duration as Dio himself can personally withstand. The World: Over Heaven can stop the flow of time indefinitely, can rewrite reality by punching things.
Said Reality Rewrites can be use for anything. He teleports by punching himself and rewriting himself as somewhere else., he summons lightning by punching the air, he sends people into alternate dimensions by punching them, etc.
This ability is so strong it overwrites the previously unbeatable offensive power of Tusk: Act 4 and unbeatable defensive powers of Gold Experience: Requiem.

"The World Over Heaven" is the Stand of an alternate version of DIO from a videogame.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Heaven_Ascension_DIO
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_Over_Heaven

Was he really an alien though? Or just a bit crazy?

Just because he couldn't see stands doesn't mean he wasn't a user. There are stands that can be seen by normal people (like Strength and Superfly), so why not a user that can't see stands?

Other rules are broken, so we know they have exceptions. Like how Harvest doesn't have damage feedback with the user, or how Notorious B.I.G. doesn't disappear when it's user dies.

Maybe Earth Wind and Fire is another exception, its user can't see stands.