Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Would you play a catfolk vigilante with Many Guises, Innocuous Servant, and Companion to the Lonely? Initiating vigilante when, Forrest?

Get the latest compilation of DSP's monster classes here, now with hound archon and succubus: sendspace.com/file/uanv1c

When asking about build advice, remember to be sure to mention whether or not third party material (3pp) is allowed!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/releases/tag/1.0.2_mod_1.3.23
coc-revamp-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
docs.google.com/document/d/1vtE5ykBrFbVEia47iXl8Y2SaPzVjFGzGoHrPL0P4KlY/edit?usp=sharing
1d4chan.org/index.php?title=Jews&oldid=281587#4e_Racial_Traits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gosh heckin' darn it!

Daily reminder that the penis is evil.

No one posted a thread edition, so I declare this the multicock edition. Hemipenes and tentacles masterraces report in. Single-dick plebeians stay out.

As amusing as it may have initially been, can we stop meming about innocuous servant and companion to the lonely now?

An initiating vigilante would need half a dozen new custom social talents because the existing ones are mostly trash.

I already played an effeminate Kitsune Enchantment Sorcerer covered in tattoos. It's not like I can get any more degenerate by playing a catfolk vigilante. I kind of wanted to play one focused on unarmed anyway.

Social talents are for flavor and SHOULD be trash. If they provide useful combat benefit then they shouldn't have been a social talent.

What about just having none at all?

>Hemipenes and tentacles masterraces report in. Single-dick plebeians stay out.

Tentacles are overdone and the hemipenes is disappointingly attached to disgusting lizards.

Everyone knows horse-dick and the knot are the best.

K E K

>being a furfag
Expected.

Maybe they could provide, you know, useful utility benefits?

The general trend of initiating archetypes is replacing half or most of the class' existing combat framework to make room for maneuver progression.
Ie vigilante with halved vigilante talents, which means you might as well just play a Stalker.

But anons, how about having a horse dick AND a knotted dick?

The only question is should they be top to bottom, or side to side, and in what order?

>Expected.

You're implying a Tiefling can't have horse-dick, or a Skinwalker can't have the knot.

Both of these races can and should theoretically have those organs.

Now that's just getting greedy, user.

why are these threads so GAY?

You are 100% missing the point of social talents, user.

Give me an example of something you'd add to the list.

The foxboy.

>Now that's just getting greedy,
CoC REVAMP has spoiled me

Actually, I've been wondering what class would one use to stat Urta

>can
Sure.
>should
Ah, furfags think they're socially acceptable again.

That got revamped? I'm amazed, could've sworn Fenoxo was too lazy to do shit.

Because they were shit for a few days, and are slowly getting better.

We're still in the "kinda terrible" level but we'll climb somewhat higher eventually.

>why are these threads so GAY?

Why is it okay to discuss the breasts of NPCs but things suddenly get weird when we talk about the dicks of various races?

Because you're in them

OP is why people hate pathfinder. Fuck off with your catgirl magical realm shit.

Because--

Fuck you.

Since when is that okay either?

>could've sworn Fenoxo was too lazy to do shit.
He is, its a fan Revamp mod. complete with survival mechanics, new slots, new npcs, options, morphs, quests, zones, and an actual tutorial area

ill be real i like these threads when people aren't making their homebrew anime shota builds with 5 different adjectives/archetypes

>Fuck you.
not my fault user. You could've been classy and instead gone with one of the various other responses instead.

>Since when is that okay either?

Since they've been an accepted topic on /pfg/ since Greta?

>he thinks Greta autists are accepted
kek

>catgirl
>girl

Say you had to design a fantasy world but you were only allowed to use four races and humans are one of them. What would you pick for the other three? Everything else is either some sort of malevolent spirits, immortal, beast, or otherwise a creature without something we would qualify as a thriving civilization.

We just do that as a joke, because no one else has a discussion question worth serious discussion so we need something to do to pass the time by, and to trigger Virt who comes by here on occasion.

Sorry that you're so thin skinned that your poo-baby feefees have been hurt in the process

Viera, Moogle, Gria

man i just wanted to play some pathfinder.

1. Human
2. Human
3. Human

>The point of social talents is to make the player spend effort on choosing from a list of pointless things

Elf, Dwarf, Orc

>but you were only allowed to use four races and humans are one of them. What would you pick for the other three? Everything else is either some sort of malevolent spirits, immortal, beast, or otherwise a creature without something we would qualify as a thriving civilization.

1. Humans
2. Elves
3. Catfolk
4. Dragonborn

That's it. That's literally it. Those are literally all the races in my homebrew, and the Dragonborn are straight-up bio-engineered supersoldiers crafted by the Dragons to maintain their vast empire.

Halflings
Hobbits
Kender

GIVE.

EXAMPLE.

SOCIAL TALENTS.

Elves
Half-Elves
Kobolds

Humans
Catboys
Foxgirls
I can't think of a last one

what is The Knot you speak of?

Foxboys/girls, dogboys/girls, catboys/girls.

You're going to link it, right?

>no awoos
Shame on you, user.

Aren't awoos too similar to foxgirls though?

I'd homebrew them from scratch, make them alien rather than anthropomorphic, give all the races several sub cultures and nations, and have them all geographically separated across multiple continents for better niche plausibility. Then, have the campaign take place in a single area and only allow one race, all appropriate subraces, and maaaaybe a second race if I know the player can be trusted.

That way there'd be internal consistency, and no problems with pre-concieved notions and autists being upset because a race is being played wrong.

Then actually play it with friends instead of coming here. The only reason I'm here is I had to miss my session due to field-study keeping me out of town

You do have friends to play with, don't you?

github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/releases/tag/1.0.2_mod_1.3.23

and the wiki
coc-revamp-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Kender
Kender
Kender

The setting goal is genocide.

>using the 'if you can't think of an exact way to make it better then you don't know what you're actually talking about' argument

Is it really too much to want to look at a list of half my class features and not think 'I don't see myself using any of these ever' on all of them except three or four?

1) Human
2) Gnomes
3) Drow
4) Goblin

Not similar enough to let them out

i do have a session in a half an hour or so, just killing time before the session and checking out the thread.

Oh, that's fine then. Just try not to piss in the wind too much, and enjoy your session.

Androids, so you keep gender demographics parity.

I restated it because my initial question was ignored.

The point of them is to be SOCIAL talents. What could you add to the list that could still be called a social talent?

They're not as obviously beneficial because 99% of this system is combat.

The best goddamn social talent right here

Mockingbird is an example of a good social talent.

Simple, fits fluff, does something cool at will that isn't completely outdone by a spell of equal or lower level.

A good new talent would be... I dunno, the ability to fake official announcements or bulletins that large scale influence the actions of npc commoners? The ability to disguise a willing ally as your social form and have them ping for divination purposes? The ability to set contingency-like conditions on single charge magic items and set them as traps?

How do I optimise for throwing bows?

>Humans, who are mostly standard, but rarely the elf-ears pop out as a magical mutation
>Gnomes, taking a bit of the handling fluff since they might as well be merged
>Beast folk. Mix of skinwalkers, Fire Emblem Laguz, and generic weeb youkai myths.
>Changelings of the shapeshifting variety. They are mostly unknown, and tend to just be thought of as spooky stories told to children.

Boom. Humans stay the "main" race because I don't care how generic it is, and "asshole human empire" can be entertaining.
I like the idea of changelings being sustained by positive emotions, but too bad a certain show already did that.

All this for free at level 1!

I know quicken spell can lower the casting time, but is there any way to cast or delay a spell such that it becomes a 1-round casting time spell?

I know applying a metamagic is a full-round action, but that's not quite the same thing. I'm looking for a way to have the effects fire off at the start of your turn, like a 1-round summoning spell etc.

Hey /pfg/, I'm planning on making a fighter who is a merchant and was wondering if you guys would be able to suggest some feats. I'm not the most experienced with pathfinder, so any help is appreciated.

Assume I have access to every official book.

Hello gentlemen, I've have been working on a homebrew Initiating archetype for the Bloodrager called the Blood Reaver.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1vtE5ykBrFbVEia47iXl8Y2SaPzVjFGzGoHrPL0P4KlY/edit?usp=sharing

Its in a semi-operational state now, so I'd like for ya'll to give me some good advice and critique on what I need to change on this draft.

Don't be afraid to be rough, I crave the rough criticism and tearing apart.

What if we combined the standard fantasy races with the standard weeb races? Who gets combined with what?
Elven foxgirls
Halfling catboys
Dwarven ??
Orcish ?

>merchant

Convert this to Pathfinder.

1d4chan.org/index.php?title=Jews&oldid=281587#4e_Racial_Traits

Alchemist with I think implant bomb or imbue bolt.

You already go throw anything, just imbue bomb explosion into bow then throw bow

Lore Warden is your only option. Its the only fighter really that can into anything that's not hitting things

Dwarf and dogs
Orcs and cows or pigs

Orc batgirls

Dwarfdogs seems logical but I'm not feeling the visual design it would create.

dorfs would be Tanuki
and orcs would be Oni/Ogre

Imagine Pomeranians but they're built like short stocky wrestlers.

Hey /pfg/. I have a question.

I'm running Carrion Crown soon. I've got a bit of experience with pathfinder, but it's all low level, so I don't have much firsthand experience with caster supremacy.

Should I give my players access to Path of War? How do you feel about the balance? I haven't read it yet.

They're literally all black.

All of them.

Even the Leprechaun is black.

Why.

I don't know what these are or why you're posting them

>>Gria
My nigga

H-halfling catboys...

Yeah. This is good. This is real good.

Black people with red hair exist you know.

Therefore every unique Tumblr original character has the future rare pigmentation of the Hair Skin and/or Eyes, otherwise they are not special enough.

It has the funny effect of making them not distinguishable as any one racial group and therefore not really representing anybody when you think about it!

You mean Samantha Wright?

This is literally the only white man in the entire book.

A white man in a dress.

It's the natural color of a humanoid, user. They don't start paling up unless they go to live in less hospitable, dismal climates for generations.

And by god does he pull that look off. I'm totes jealous.

I will consider it. I do like having one or two token 'smallfolk' races.

The man in is clearly white.

>Alchemist with I think implant bomb or imbue bolt.
>You already go throw anything, just imbue bomb explosion into bow then throw bow
Thanks.

Sure but can be thicker too if one desires

>Pathfinder Alternate Future: Queen Lucian Thrune

Oh, right, these are the orcs.

Look at that HAIR.

That is some fine goddamn hair.

>They don't start paling up unless they go to live in less hospitable, dismal climates for generations.

>Implying France is dismal or less hospitable than Sudan.

Why not?

Why are you spamming these?

>Lamarkian selectionism