RLC moon begins. 15 days to dApp store

Just broke .80 cents. If we can break through resistance we are heading above $1, ladies and gents.

50% in a day. Come on, RLC. It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hom98/why_i_hold_rlc_iexec_and_why_you_could_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Close....close....

Shut up, why do you make threads ONLY when a coin is already 50% up?
Plus RLS is not to be shilled.

RLC is gonna make us all very rich.

.87 CENTSSSSSSS. IT'S HAPPENING.

Because people should know before the true moon mission lands.

This will be a $10 coin in Q2 2018.

Is it strange that this coin has been the worst performer for the past month, yet it's the one I would for sure not sell?

This project is comfy as fuck.

Agreed. Comfiest hold of the new year.

.85 CENTS.

Sitting on 2000 coins. I want more but I'm not comfortable shifting more of my portfolio away from bitcoin/eth/litecoin.

too bad i only bought 1 eth worth

So, is it gonna keep going? I don't know when to sell.

Sell closer to December 20th if you don't wanna stay.

Sell in 2019 or kys when it hits 75usd

The only reason you sell this coin is to swing trade.

I knew this coin would moon leading up to the 20th why the fuck didn't I buy more than 2000 coins.

I'm like you boy, don't feel bad for your risk management though, if they didn't translate the site in korean like suggested by the community we would be still at 4k right now.

Also a guy did a good shill post on reddit if you are interested: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hom98/why_i_hold_rlc_iexec_and_why_you_could_be/

Don't sell before the Appstore release and then rebuy in january.
Also I can't say too much but something that has been reclaimed by the community a lot during the last weeks will arrive before the end of january.

when is that.

1978 iExec-Marine. Am I going to make it?

>when is that.
It's the 20th December

>1978 iExec-Marine. Am I going to make it?
We're all gonna make it bro

Looking at iexec, mth, iota, ark, link, xlm, and nxt, which do you guys prefer?

only iexec and link are undervalued out of that list

Current 24hr volume is more than double its highest ever 24hr volume, and it is still currently about 1/8th its highest ever price in sats. Don't miss this one.

Are most of the others good investments for 2018? Not looking for super quick moons or anything

Also whatcha think about EOS, PIVX, and VTC

We r going to make it

Damn did I not buy enough I'm kinda jelly of the guy w 2k

i'm not verified yet on bittrex, so affraid to buy there, what are some good exchanges to buy for eth and withdraw without verification?
i just have 93, it was my first coin, so i bought on changelly and they sold me btc for 10k when it was 8k, so i practically paid the current price.

Sell when it hits $100 you fucking knob!

keep dreaming pajeet

Stay poor, man. It's very realistic.

7mill in volume already!

Gonna be a hell of a new year.