Blockfolio rate thread

will I make it biz?

probably. solid picks. not so sure about your spread.

neo huh

neo done nothing for a while now

>No btc
>No eth

if he's only doing it to accumulate gas, he's doing it right

>NEO
>VTC
>LTC
How can someone so rich pick such overvalued shitcoins?

Yesterday nobody answered me, pls no bully, will I make it?

im x11 on VTC x3 on LTC x2 on NEO from initial investment

dont know much about thoes coins

i dont have enough for a portfolio. i am just playing with 1k just looking for a 2x
currently all in on iota. almost switched to req yesterday for that 20%
until i get out my initial investment and then 10x whatever i have left i probably wont diversify.
just looking for coins that give some gains overnight to put my shit into

Rate my qt coins stack
Got in with around in may and held ever since

maybe could you send 100 of those VTC my way? i am a poorboy/newbie looking to get started in ALT coins, and I know VTC is gunna hit $25 by the end of this month. help a crypto-newbie out? needa jump start my portfolio a bit

Vdu2BDd3zhVPEy5u4iEJrWidbYUutBTEra

Couple of safe holds
Couple of intermediate holds
Couple of moon shots
Couple of memes

Roast me bros

You’re literally asking for $1000?? God the only thing worse than beggars is noob beggars. Kill yourself. Look at your fucking portfolio. 8 fucking dollars in einsteinium?? What the fuck is that going to do for you? 420 xlm bc much 420 huehuehehe blaze it fgt. You bought ETH at ath I bet. Xzc good luck ever selling that dead coin. I hope you lose all your money.

I would suggest looking into coins that have dividends and try to catch a hype by watching coincalendar.info

There is everything wrong with this post
>diversifying with $397
>begging
God I hate noobs

Nice and diverse.

>memecoins
>no Dogecoins
Absolutely barbaric

JUST

This. Consolidate that shit on a considered moon mission, literally just get out of the big coins and grow some fucking balls

Rate me bois

Looks like you'll be spending this weekend lambo shopping user

Will this memecoins make me rich anons?

Vert has done it's moon. Now is the time to sell and pick what you think will moon next. Personally, I'd go for Ark.

How am I doing?
What should I buy next?
B-bro?

Barry pls

Sell lmc quick, it's a chinese shitcoin

Also just started about a month ago and spent £1000gbp so far

Can someone quickly redpill me on cryptocraze? I just want to invest some money, but I'm completely out of the loop. Where and how can I buy cryptocurrency?

Checked

Should i sell 37 IOTA and invest $160 in another alt or just ride the train? I started off with $100 2 weeks ago.

Sup

Greater fool theory + mania

>1.67 Ethereum
>80 Waves
>80 Stratis

please rate

bump

COB is a good pick already x4 since I 1st bought it and it's one of the only coins I found and invested in after DYOR instead of coins I found on Veeky Forums.

The team behind it are very active and citizens of best China (Republic of China: Taiwan)

I will sell when it hits the apple store

Yup, and free Cybermiles (400% gains today).

Feelsgoodman.jpg

nice alt collection you have there.

SALT is your ringer here, it will take you to the outer rim of our galaxy of to the deepest part of the abyss.

Here is mine

Rate please