This is why you never tell them what you paid

>getting married

>1/2 of the books
Are you going Solomon on this?

Martial settlement agreement?

You fucked yourself over. Do everyone else a favor and tell the next generation not to make the same mistake.

So she's taking 15 and a half of your 40k books? Are these black library novels or codexes and supplements?

Sorry things arent working out. Was the divorce hobby related? Was it a "choose me or your hobby" or was one of you a cheating cunt?

Mind you don't cut yourselves with all that Edge.

It's like they say.

You don't pay a hooker to fuck you, you pay her to leave afterwards.

Someone must be hated when shit like that comes up in a settlement.

Fifteenth item on the list, taking half the books by number/weight/cost/etc.

Ah ok that makes more sense. I hope she's at least a fan or can appreciate them.

Unless she's a bitch in which case she will probably take them, and burn a pyre of them in front of your apartment to spite you.

I guess you should count yourself lucky that your minis aren't on there. Or are they?

What did you do that she's so petty? Either you married a petty bitch, or you made her a petty bitch. So tell me.

>Martial

She lost both of her ovaries in an operation and could not accept or come to terms with it and started going through a type of menopause about 10x worse than normal. When she could not have kids rather than accept it and work around it she blamed it on me and fucked anyone who would look at her trying to prove she still could. I tried to stick through her emotional bullshit but when I ended up in the hospital feom an std she transmited to me and someone finally clued me in on what she was doing I walked out on her. The moment she realized I was not coming back she got a haircut filed rape charges against me filed a restraining order and filed for divorce in that order.

You fucked up.

Hopefully one of her new boyfriends kills her.

Women: Not Even Once

Damn, she crazy. You don't stick you dick in crazy.

Sorry it went this way for you. It really is depressing. Hope things turn out for you better. I wouldn't wish this stuff on my worst enemy. False rape charges can fuck a guy up royally.

To contribute with my anecdotal evidence, I know of two women that underwent ovarectomy - one also turned complete bitch, the other was a bitch before and didn't get much worse afterwards. The hormonal disparity alone will wreak havoc and that's not talking about psychological side of the thing. Shame you got caught in the blast when she detonated.

she beat his fat neckbeard ass in a trial by arms.

Well shit, that sucks.

Genuinely curious, how's it playing out? Besides the OP pic showing settlements, are the other charges looking bad? Hope that the BS rape shit and all that would get dropped.

Of all the fucking outlandish bullshit that I read on Veeky Forums and believe because "anything can happen lol," I fucking REFUSE to believe this shit. I REFUSE to believe that someone can go fuck as many people as they want, give their marital partner an STD, and STILL get shit in court, just because some retards want to act like you've been convicted of a crime that they have NO PROOF that you did.

I'm so fucking mad right now. God damn it.

Wait, can you really file rape charges against your husband?

There is a perverse attraction when you are crazy and/or your options are kind of... limited.

I mean, with me in a relationship nothing is going to be perfect anyways, but human nature being what it is...

It's worse than you think.

I mean, I'm impulsive. That's kind of one of my bad flaws. A lot of guys are bad about "I'mma go for it she's hot" anyway.

Not that I get so much of that opportunity you understand.

Hence me being emotionally eviscerated because of the last girl and also wanting to strangle her because of her incomprehensible, crazy bullshit. (That and her getting married in a month or two. That just makes it worse.)

Where am I going with this?

Nowhere really. Everything is horrible. If only that stupid bitch hadn't poisoned her cute friend against me when I honestly did like her and meant well, really.

I'm done now.

You can claim that anyone raped you. Put enough effort into it, and you can get pretty much anyone's life destroyed by a culture that believes in "guilty until proven innocent, and even then still probably guilty" when it comes to rape.

You know. Rape culture.

Spouses can't rape each other?

Some /pol/ tier shits believe that "if you are married then you should be willing to have sex with your husband 100% of the time". This was a common beleif until recently alas.

Sorry to hear that user. Have you tried making unreasonable claims on her shit? Maybe she'll back down then.

>t. tumblr

I'm not saying spouses can't rape each other, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around how the fuck anyone could prove it. You can't just swab some spunk out and do a DNA analysis and say "yup, he did it!", because that's not an unreasonable place for it to be. It's a situation that can't possibly have any sort of proof other than one person's word against another.

Is she also taking half of your minis?

>prove it
user, I don't think you understand how getting someone convicted of rape works.

Apparently neither do you

I do know that not everything accused gets (officially) convicted, so at some point there's someone with a modicum of sense involved.

That's pretty much the same for any kind of crime committed by someone you live with though. If someone beats you up that lives with you of course they will find evidence of them being in your house and all that shit. Also in any kind of forceful rape there will be injuries, not just semen and if there's injuries and only one guys semen that would be a lot of evidence.

Maybe in OP's position there isn't any proof beyond word, but that doesn't mean in all cases its that simple. Recordings, injuries, extreme psychological distress around the time of the alleged incident (like if the person went to the hospital and was freaking out, crying, lashing out etc) the presence of drugs or alcohol in either person's system etc etc. Of course most of this isn't conclusive in itself and like any evidence you can try to frame someone, but semen isn't the only kind of evidence in the world.

My wife is my favourite player and she is a cute snugglemuffin :3

>only .2% of all rape accusations are false
Jeeze tumblr, since when did that number drop from 2-8%?

Also, you should know that the 2-8% figure is only for provably false accusations, which doesn't include all the unprovably false accusations, or false accusations which are false.

kys

Wouldn't Falsely Accused come out of the Reported/Faced Trial block?

Why would a former spouse even want Warhammer books.

Final settlement or her proposed claims?

>If someone beats you up that lives with you
Then you'll have bruises to show that you were actually beaten.
>Also in any kind of forceful rape there will be injuries
Assuming OP didn't actually rape her, she wouldn't have injuries. Or is the >implication that she shoved a watermelon up her twat to frame him?

They may play, but it's more likely to be just assets that are being divided for value

Proof is not needed. All that needs to be done is show the accusation publicly, and make yourself a victim on facebook, and you have a living hell for a guy who did nothing wrong. The guy could get completely acquitted and it wouldnt mean shit for his reputation and public record.

>A fuckload of rapes that were never reported, but somehow we know exactly how many there were.
>Rapes that were reported but not put to trial, but that isn't because there wasn't enough evidence or reason to push the case forward
>Rapes that went to trial and weren't jailed, but that's NOT because the accused was innocent. That would be retarded.
:^)

what the hell is that? a divorce shit?

It's not about OP's situation, its about you being confused as to how any evidence other than semen can exist.

Read the chart again. Accusation = Reported.

Nah, you forever virgin, if your "significant other" says "YES" before the altar, it should not be a "n..no,no,no,NO" after it.

Not that you will "marry" anything than your futanari kitsune cartoon waifu.

Also, forgotten to say, OP should fuck off to

They just do "studies" and extrapolate.

Take 20 supposed rape cases. 2 might've gone to trial. The rest were only reported during the studies as rapes. Then extrapolate that out to the rest of the US.

>Rapes that went to trial and weren't jailed, but that's NOT because the accused was innocent. That would be retarded.
Presumably those are the star athletes and good little white boys* that dindu nuffin.

*Obviously the black ones were summarily executed by the police

Your chart is fucking retarded you dumb cunt, and attempts to pretend to know how many "unreported rapes" there are in order to deliberately reduce the perceived numbers of false accusations, of which those are just the provable ones. see The chart is purposefully inflammatory for the sake of agenda.

That still doesn't account for the 8 times as many rapes which are supposedly never reported in the first place.

>actually believe this
wew

LISTEN AND BELIEVE SHITLORD

STOP ASKING ME TO PROVE MY BASELESS CLAIMS! THAT'S LOGIC RAPE!

It's not my chart, I'm just pointing out that you're comparing apples to cherries and wondering why you don't get the same number in a box. You should probably go back to middle school and take some remedial reading comprehension classes.

And the cherries are fucking nonexistent, or grossly over-exaggerated.
Don't post blatant propaganda, faggot.

>That still doesn't account for the 8 times as many rapes which are supposedly never reported in the first place.
It comes from the clinics or whatever where girls go after they get raped. Most just leave after a day or two and don't tell anyone about it. It's a thing.

Holy shit user just fucking kill her
You're going to spend your entire life being milked anyway, take prison m8.
For everyone else, women not even once

>"raped"
"Yeah we'll just assume they were actually raped and not just trying to get some free healthcare, or just feeling bad about fucking Chad Thundercock"

>WAAAH 2-8%! WAAAH! WAAAH! MAYBE IF I CRY HARDER MY NUMBERS WILL MATCH UP
>"Actually, your numbers do match to. You're just reading it wrong"
>WAAAH! SJW! UR LITERALLY ANITA SARKESIAN YOU LIBERAL HIPPYJEW DEVIANT FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION APOLOGIST
Jesus christ, get over yourself you illiterate triple nigger.

I'm sure this is totally a Thing that Happened.

Except I already admitted that they do match up when you account for only "reported" rapes (which conveniently ignoring that huge-chunk of unknown but supposedly existent rape), and I'm saying that if you can say that there's a lot of rape that isn't jailed, never goes to court, and even isn't reported, then there is plenty of false accusations that aren't provable or taken to court either.
It goes both ways, whore.

In this thread, women are cunts, men are perfect and nobody gives a shit about OP if it doesn't push am agenda.

>Goes to rape clinic to have someone stitch her vagina back up because she doesn't want to deal with her $20 copay
I mean, I guess so? The world's a big place, it's probably happened before.

OP's story pretty much proves that women are (nothing more than their) cunts.

We know, we know, men don't rape, guns do. No, wait.

>Goes to rape clinic to get a free test or get stiched up after Tyrone's girthy spear tore her

I hope you're not going for a PhD in STEM.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Literally all I said is that the 0.2% it shows on the chart is actually equal to or greater than 2% of rape accusations, which is exactly what you were claiming. Then you started getting all bent out of shape and accusing me of supporting false rape accusations for some inexplicable reason.

And like I've been saying, which you seem incapable of understanding, is that 2% of false accusations are only for those which are provable (that is, the equivalent of being found guilty of rape). There is no mention of how many are unprovable (equivalent of going to court, but not being found guilty), nor how many were simply dropped or insubstantial (equivalent of being reported, but not going to court).

>Because she wanted to save her $20 copay
I guess they can account for that by measuring their noses on admittance.

t. gender studies

I'm being a cheeky cunt because it pleases me.

Oy vey

Fair enough mate, good on your for being honest.

>not knowing how mathematical proof works
>accuse others of doing gender studies
The funny thing is that you'd fit right in with the shrill Tumblr harpies

I'm not disagreeing with you. I have never disagreed with you. All I said was "you're reading it wrong." Where in that phrase did I say anything about accepting the proposed numbers of unreported rapes? Hell, not even the chart disagreed with your first post; even it says that says that 2-8% of all rape accusations are false. Just pull the stick out of your ass and stop posting.

>mathematical proof
>in a hotly debated and highly politicized topic where anything not fitting the narative is highly likely to have you labeled as perpetuating rape culture, being a rape apologist, or hating women

>good on your for being honest
Not really.

>calling that faggot a nigger
That's an insult to niggers everywhere

Then why the fuck post the chart if even you can see that it's wrong, or worse, propaganda? Even if it doesn't "technically" disagree with me, it intentionally deflates the amount of false accusations with all that bullshit "unreported" statistic.

Fuck your shit, niggerfaggot,

Dunno, I've been seeing a lot of backlash against the bullshit statistics coming from the non crazy feminists, because those are the people I follow. Once I even went to a talk in a café in my town and spoke about them, and I didn't even got thrown a tomato and/or out.

Lots of bad words, but that's to be expected whenever you challenge somebody's ideology.

See: >It's not my chart

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you just naturally retarded?

We're all anonymous here, and if you're defending it (which if you aren't, why the fuck are you even responding?) it may as well be.

I'm just going to cut this off here:
The chart is poorly designed and intentionally misleading.
While the number of (provable) false accusations is "technically" correct, it's implied to be smaller than it actually is because of the design of the chart.

It's not actually bullshit, it's called extrapolation. Any professional medical can tell when an obvious sexual assault has happened (it leaves marks), but for it to become a rape, charges need to be pressed. So, it goes in the file, but not in official stats.

Rates of unreported and not even cared for rapes against men must be pretty fucking staggering in comparison still.

>Guilty until proven innocent

That right here is the reason why the US legal system is fucked beyond measure. I still don't understand why they haven't changed that to the other way around when pretty much every western democracy functions on that principle and helps avoid shit like user's fate.

Different user but how exactly do you propose they get the numbers for non-provably false rape accusations? I mean, rape clinics and surveys can provide some information for unreported rape but how the fuck do you gather info for false accusations that nobody believes to be false?

>Any professional medical can tell when an obvious sexual assault has happened (it leaves marks)
Or just particularly rough sex.

"X raped me"
>No I didn't, Y is lying
-We can't find enough evidence to convict X for raping Y, nor is there enough evidence to conclude that Y fraudulently accused X"

I can't tell if this is satire or not. It IS "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" in the U.S. legal system. It's just that we're in a culture that puts rape up on a pedestal higher than even murder, so that once you're accused you're either guilty or you just "got away with it" in the public's eyes. Unfortunately, this bleeds into rape cases in court due to Juror Nullification in a way that isn't present in other kinds of crime.

>Juror Nullification
Why is this even legal

Pretty sure it has to be REALLY rough sex to be seenas rape with analysis.

Don't kinkshame, user.

Ooooh okay. My bad.

>if you're defending it
I'm not, and I haven't been. If you were actually reading instead of angrily typing at any post you saw with a (you), you would know that. Seriously. Go back and read that entire chain of posts now that you understand that I didn't post the chart and I'm not trying to defend it in any way, and and ask yourself how retarded you feel.

Hopefully, this will be a lesson for the next time you find yourself in an argument: it's worth actually listening to what the other person is saying instead of just screaming like a child.

Suddenly glad I'm gay.

Goodness gracious.

Except that I already admitted that I misread the figures initially, and that segued into my main point. If I have to read your posts, then surely I can expect the same courtesy from you.

>Or just particularly rough sex.
Generally doesn't leave the victim despondent, in a state of psychological distress, and with defense wounds. And yes, consent can be withdrawn in the middle of the act. Before you cry bullshit, imagine a woman riding you, and then you get a penile break, which I've been told is very painful, and continues trying to bounce on your dick, despite your frantic tries to get the fuck away: that's an example of withdrawal of consent to an act you were okay with prior.

>Generally doesn't leave the victim despondent, in a state of psychological distress
"I can't believe I fucked Chad"

> that's an example of withdrawal of consent to an act you were okay with prior.
That's an entirely reasonable situation, as opposed to withdrawing consent because you suddenly don't "feel" like it after you've been fucking for half an hour, or even withdrawing consent post-hoc.