VTC Undervalued

>Vertcoin will reach $100 a coin, maybe next year

That's why I've been accumulating like crazy, dumb waifu keeps complaining about needing to buy Christmas gifts and I'm like stfu I'm trying to become a millionaire over here, we can buy gifts after I'm crypto rich. Why don't women get Crypto??

Agreed, long term holding this, will be my ticket out of wagekeking.

>Vertcoin will reach $100 a coin, maybe next year
LMAO $20-$40 range

Want real profit? buy pivx $100 next year it will be DASH his purple privacy brother

>he has a wife
Laughing at you hard, user. You should've been a socially awkward hugless, kissless loser virgin at 24 years of age, like me. If you were, you would be rich as fuck right now

You better have a lot then, I was lucky a mined a decent amount when it was super cheap and just held it. Even if it gets to $100 at best I could buy a really cheap house. Need a lot to really make it. I'm secretly hoping for an epic BTC crash so I can buy more cheap coins, otherwise I don't see this going below $6-7 again, maybe ever.

She's got a master's and makes pretty decent money, plus she's Asian so it was hard for an otaku like me to say no to qt azn. I do miss my gaming and anime binge sessions though....

Too late to buy in, lads? I'm guessing it will dump after 11th so maybe wait to buy until then?

No, halving is scheduled to be at December 12th.

You're still on time. Get in now will its

already priced in you fucking faggot

When's the dip? I don't want to buy it at the high and suddenly see a correction.

waiting for it as well...

is there any reason why vtc won't be one of the coins added to coinbase this year? it fits the criteria perfectly

could easily see this going to 50-100 within a year either way. definitely 100+ with coinbase support

Is there any confirmation from Coinbase as to what they're planning regarding future coins being listed? With there currently only being three coins, Veeky Forums, would you expect them to begin going bonkers and adding a load of coins this year, or do you think they'll keep with the slow adoption?

dip is right now

No its not you fucking idiot. It just keeps increasing in value. Look at the chart before speaking you dumb fuck

Accumulate while you can biz

Coinbase likes to pick coins that have an already reliable fiat/coin exchange in place. As of right now that only happens in very select markets/exchanges. Personally I think it's stupid arbitrary but coinbase are pretty much set to just leech off other efforts to provide a safespace.

>Getting used for a green card

>Mo' money mo' problems

a copy of bitcoin with the promise of a 17yo that it will be forked if they find a asic miner top 100 wallets hold 70% of the coins spammed everywhere hmm no real usage

Oh its the halvening pump. Thx, now I know not to buy. Just look what happened to ltc after halvening in 2015.

Buy high, sell low. That's my motto.