DRAWTHREAD: 10 to 1 Post to Delivery Ratio

Previous one: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

OLD:

Migrating:

I'd like to request a simple reference of my OC. I'd like a drawing of a man wearing simple robes, and a fur mantle covering his upper body similar to the ref image on the right. He wears a mask similar to the one in the image, and wields a staff. If possible, some small animal skulls and various shamanistic trinkets on his person, like hanging off of a belt, would be great as well.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

Migrating.

Requesting a white woman (d&d5e fighter, not modern era) wearing a pretty and decorative hijab, and wearing form fit leather and cloth armor. The leather bits are used sparingly, only on the forearms, a potion belt, and boots for instance. Her outfit is mostly cloth with plenty of ventilation, like slits down the sides of the pant legs until they get tucked back into her boots, exposed midriff, things like that.

No magic being shown or used please, but I was able to pick up a musket in-gane if it's not a problem to include that. A super casual or laid back pose would be perfect (hands in pockets, hands behind her head, feet kicked up, whatever you think works best).

Hey, can I get a female 40k inquisitor taking off her coat like pic related? On her choker should be the big inquisitorial I in white and she's wearing a form fitting black cat suit/body glove. Would appreciate it.

Bump from last threadRequesting a Yuan-ti fanatical priestess. She is dressed with a Mayan/Aztec wardrobe.

For the pose if its not to much trouble could she be in the middle of sacrificing someone with her twin pronged dagger? If that's too much just have her looking high and mighty as shes addressing her followers.

thanks in advance.

Viking elf guy here, just letting the artist who posted the WIP know Im around still.

Bumping/Migrating my request for my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character.

I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.

I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.

Malison or Abomination Yuan-Ti?

I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting on a table-sized flat-ish boulder with a lush, green forest behind him (feel free to skimp on details with the forest) while it's raining. He's wearing leather armor, a cloak (with the hood down in this picture) and the leather sheathe for his sword. He has his gear laying around beside him, which compromises of a couple of generic leather satchels and burlap sacks. He's sharpening his sword with a whetstone, looking calm and at peace as the rain bounces off his cloak and droplets run down his face.

If you decide to pick this request up, I'm thankful already. WIPs would be greatly appreciated as well. If you have any questions or want to change some details, let me know.

Requesting this with skinnier thighs so that she appears more slender.

She personally looks displeased with your request.

Blacksmith guy here again. Looking again at that image in the last thread and a few hundred others on google image search, it just doesn't quite work for me, so I'm going to be an indecisive annoying shit and put my request back out.
I was looking to get a female blacksmith. Broad-shouldered, tall, and decently muscled but not Amazonian. Facially, she'd be fairly plain, perhaps trending a little pretty. Blonde hair, tied up or back in a ponytail with some rawhide. Perhaps a bit smudged-up from a day at the forge, maybe with a burn from a stray ember somewhere her gloves weren't covering. Age of late teens or 20ish at most.

Preferably she should be wearing "work clothes" - boots, trousers, an apron, a mussed tunic with rolled-up sleeves - and holding a hammer. Overall, a no-frills, rustic look; she's a rural blacksmith's apprentice, not anyone forging hero's swords.

Pose and expression-wise, I'm looking for something that conveys good humor and ease - perhaps leaning on an object and smirking.

Pic related isn't exactly a great reference for what I'm looking for - obviously the wrong hair color and not exactly good-humored - but a little closer to what I had in mind than before.

Thanks for reading either way.

wew lad

dont think the OR has seen this yet, so just posting again to show work so far.

Requesting my recent D&D character.
6' 6" male white dragonborn in battered halfplate armor that is a bit of a darkened silver. Most of the armor's damage comes from swords and the like. Wears a black robe with a red trim that was once meant to conceal the armor, but is now too damaged and torn to do so effectively. Also wears a backpack about the size of a duffel bag that may or may not contain a halfling rogue.
The dragonborn himself looks very battle damaged but still retains the resolve to fight until death.
Wields a glaive that has a blade still wet with the blood of foes.
Could possibly be posed as if rising to his feet after a brutal beating, but ready to fight some more.
Hugs and Kisses to the Drawfriends

TLDR but holy hell does that girl(?) look mannish. Look at that schnoz.

What kind of shit would that be if he didn't come back lol

its a good exercise in line work.

Yeah. Kind of what I'm going for. Too much snowflake or supermodel art, or else too old. Finding good references is something I have fuck all talent for.

That is hella cool.

I mean more due to the high complexity of his request, and then to not follow up to see if it got done.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure a couple of people will save that when it's finished (myself included), plus the good practice for you, I didn't mean to imply it was "wasted effort".

its a possibility, i didnt start working on it until the thread after he requested. its pretty fun though since ive never seriously drawn chaos marines.

You can be average looking while still looking feminine.

Yay, made it onto the OP.

I think you put more detail in a WIP than I have is most of my work this year combined. i need to get my shit together.

Might take one or two lewd requests. Keep it simple please.

I'm also gonna be playing MGSV and drawing at the same time so it might take a bit longer

Bump from last thread I just wanna see Grimy burning some 7th books. Although any fresh art of him would be appreciated. Go nuts.

A human/elf (or any tall race) wizard/nun lifting her skirt and telling a goblin/gnome (or any short race) rogue to hop in in order to hide them? Of course, the rogue is blushing and reacting awkwardly.

How about a busty human woman with long white hair, wearing a loose dog collar with a leash hanging loosely from it?

continuing this on livestream

Migrating!

Requesting something of my bubbly changeling bard for a 5e game!

She has the white raccoon eyes and light colored 80's metal hair that changelings typically have; her hair goes down to about her rear and is big and thick. She's really high energy and tends to emote with it a lot, messing with it when she's nervous or pulling on it when she's excited or hiding her face in it when she's embarrassed. She has lots of pouches on her belt, dried herbs tied to one hip, and a tambourine with arcane marks in similar placement to the bag referenced on the other.

I'd really like to get something of her wearing the outfit in the picture (preferably with the collar in the titty picture, but its a negligible detail).

god is in the detail

Does she have 4 arms too?

Nah, that's... I dunno what the girl in the reference pic is supposed to be really. Something conveniently lewd I'm sure. But the bard who is stealing her face just has the two arms.

I've got a quick-ish request.
I am looking for an Asura looking character wearing the suit on the right.

You got the original picture somewhere?

Requesting art for this SM chapter. They take heavy visual inspiration from the Arbites like in pic related. The most common weapon for the chapter is the combat shotgun like the guy is holding, and otherwise use power mauls and big tower shields. Each Marshal-brother has a big Dredd-esque badge as a besagew. Their paint scheme is in the bottom if you feel like coloring it.

Alternatively, if you just want to come up with a chapter emblem for dredd marines, please do

Be well in your travels to /d/ my friend

An anchor for the 599 Sqn drawfriend!

I am going to post my request for 99 times until it is done. i am toning it down just a little for convenience sake no more.

High quality is mandatory. If not, then I will thank the artist and I will simply wait for what i desire. Simple sketches/lineart/flat colour are not recommended.

Requesting An illustration of the Arcadian soldiers marching in a great numbers (hundreds perhaps?) to what one can assume to be their doom. they are undead, every visible soldier must have his lower jaw removed for crucial plot reasons. As for weapons, i prefer rusty spears but I am willing to accept anything capable of injuring/killing giants.

As for the giants, I prefer them savage-like with a hint of intellect in their action. It is up for you to interpret it as you like.

In the background, A large city made for giants craved in a lone mountain is under siege by the undead. Do implement the same sense of intellectual savagery in this one as well if this make any sense.

The giants are few, maybe a less than a hundred, they are mostly concentrated around the city wall for obvious reasons

One last thing: please I demand decent details and resolution. please do not reply to this post for i will ignore every reply unless you are a decent artist.

Kind regards to the artists here.Good luck!

mostly just trace work.

Uh, didn't saw there was a new thread. Thanks to the drawanon that made this, she's pretty cute !

Requesting these two ladies having a cheerful coversation over tea, laughing and just being happy.

The one on the left should have a necromancer theme going on, with her staff in hand, decorated with a couple of rodent skulls and feathers.

The woman on the right would have her hair up in a messy bun style and has a ring that marks her nobility on one of her fingers, but other than that unchanged.

Please and thank you a hundred times over, I know most people probably don't ask for 2 different characters.

Migrating:

I would like to please request a small cute picture of these two.

The guy on the left has messy and crudely cut black hair, and black robes. He would be the one leaning against the wall.
The guy on the right would have a tie instead of a bowtie and would be making the pose pictured towards the other guy.
The height difference is about the same as the pose pictured.
Both of them would be blushing.

It would be much appreciated.

bueno.

Migrating/Bumping

Could I request a warrior with the equipment and head of pic related? She should be helmless and standing with shield and sword raised in a "ready" stance, probably scowling and gritting her teeth

Thanks Drawfriends

Migrating/Bumping:
Can I request an archer in a pose similar to pic related except with more realistic armor (like padded leather and a breastplate)? Maybe have some broken bones and other crypt detritus laying around?

Sketch man here. Gonna do 1 sketch. 1st one gets.

Chibi Tiger 1

Yes, but it's reasonably hard to find decent art for.

>I'm going to be an indecisive annoying shit and put my request back out

Next

Nice one. This'll look good on mein Tiger.

this was actually pretty fun

I can never put my jealousy into words. I really hope you find another request soon and obviously I hope it happens to be mine.

It never got filled anyway or I wouldn't.

>BEAR-
>SEEK-
>SEEK-
>LEST-

missed a bit of stuff

ill try to lurk here more then, need a break from a and h drawthreads

now that you mentioned it-

Well we'll love having you here.

Requesting a NPC/enemy for my game he is 16 years old stands at 5'9, has hobo like clothing on with a dark red hand print on the back of his jacket and unkempt hair like the one in the picture. He has the ability of pyromancy but he can shoot out his flame as if it was spray paint, his flame doesn't burn through objects but it still acts like a flame. He can still shoot out regular flames or make himself inflamed but he likes the paint style more. He has dark brown hair, slightly tan skin and green eyes. He is based on the painter Spazuk.

Think someone can draw this girl here in some skimpy clothing looking noticeably embarrassed and annoyed as she stands outside a tavern door in the shitty part of town?

Bumping once more from last thread, I would like to request a pic of my Vampire Lord - she's supposed to be a cross between Vlad and Isabella von Carstein's models (pic related) with a head that's a female version of Vlad's. Effectively I'm trying to make a female Vlad von Carstein, drawing some slight inspiration from Isabella's model and armor designs.

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

>Requesting a girl in a sci-fi dress uniform w/ peaked cap standing at attention and trying to look professional.
Reposting as anchor. Eagerly awaiting drawfriend to finish.

I might be wrong but that got posted in the last thread, might wanna go look.

That's not manly for a blacksmith. Big nose but the rest is feminine

He said it was still a WIP

Gotta be honest, I really want to try her, but I am at a lost. I've thought of a few poses/scenarios she could be in, but nothing felt right.
Do you have a suggestion, or can you tell me a little more about her at least? Like what does she like/dislike? What does she do after getting up, or in the evening in the tavern etc...
Maybe it helps me a little.
Unless of course you don't want me to fill it

Migrating from last thread:

First for a bit of backstory: pic related is a character of mine in a high fantasy/magitek setting, who lost one arm, got it replaced with spiderlike magical cybernetics, and decided to go whole hog on the concept. What I would like is a more futuristic revisioning of the character, if anyone would be willing to do so. Possibly with a heavy pistol or light SMG instead of the magic.

Yeah, that's the post I was thinking of. I didn't read if it was finished or not I just knew I saw the pic is all.

Not the guy you're asking but if you want to fill it, fill it. None of us beggarfags here have any right to turn down an artist.

Malison I envisioned her with two legs.

Oh, that's really cool, thanks user!

The bonus smith makes me laugh too, because her dad actually is a comparative manlet.

Yeah but no sense in me trying if he doesn't like it, eh? I'm all in for satisfaction to the 'customer', even if it is free.

Hey man, your gig.

Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends

i would like to request a very young undead girl, maybe looking around 8-10 year old. hollow grey eyes, long white hair, and a simple dress looking scared and sad in a room, and on the floor there are a few fresh corpses

Requesting Ormendahl body slamming Emrakul

someone requested a graveknight a few days ago, this sketch got really messy but maybe you can use it anyway

That's badass, man.

With the rapidly increasing population of Christians in China (estimated to reach 300 million before 2050), Veeky Forums and to a smaller extent /pol/ have made minor memes about it as the "Holy Han Empire." Could a friendly drawfag attempt to combine the aesthetics of traditional Chinese warrior garb with that of the Catholic church or a medieval knight? To put it more simply, make a chink IG regiment.

Bump

reference pics

Dropping an anchor for the artist working on barbarian gal.

I'm jelly user, definitely keeping an eye on your request as it finishes.

wait which barbarian gal? The one with the giant meat cleaver?

I feel bad for re-requesting it, but requesting a joyful nerubian colonial-style explorer, ideally with the "farmer" morphology in pic related.
Some kind user drew me the lower pictures a month ago, they are quite cool and I will be using them but they are lacking 2 limbs and he need a good old rifle. The character also uses a hunting spear, but that's less important.

At least find some decent images for your reference.

Ah, well character-wise, she's a really high energy kind of person who tells terrible puns and is always explaining her jokes when the serious members of the party don't laugh. Lots of leaning in and repeating "Get it??" with a big cheesy smile until someone snaps at her or, on rare occasions, actually laughs. She's really fast and loose with her shapeshifting too, and will use it for the most asinine reasons, like mimicking a party member just to mock them in a stupid voice. Gesticulates a lot, always smiling.

She likes showing off and getting attention, because, duh, bard; she fights with thrown daggers and is circus-level acrobatic, so she likes to show off with that a lot. Dislikes long silences and will fill them with more jokes or anecdotes, or beating on that tambourine. Also dislikes obnoxiously rich people and is compelled to swindle them and, typically, use the money to help out the less fortunate Robin Hood style.

Maybe that dump helps? Just something as simple as her twirling her hair with one hand and tapping on her tambourine with the other while grinning, or her laughing ojou-sama style would be cool with me though!

Post this is the oc thread

YOU ungrateful little... jk lol. I won't fuck around this time and make a gud one.

You realize that a drawfriend literally asked for that because he's trying to figure out what her personality is like so he can draw her, right? I mean, you'd have to be a complete and utter mouthbreathing moron not to understand that, so you must've realized, I'm sure.

If by "meat cleaver" you mean axe than yes she does have a giant axe.

I'm sorry

Got a cute request that's /tag and Father's Day related.
I would like a juvenile dragon painting a picture of his dad burning a village to the ground. The artistic style of his painting is like the sample image, still very child like. As he has no opposable thumbs he is holding the brush in his mouth and has a multitude of paint colors splashed on and around him.
Thanks in advance, and happy Father's Day to all you dads.

So...sorry but I need all my limbs!
You're awesome.

That some pretty good stuff user. Not the OR but I just gotta wonder what the story behind this is all about? Asides from two mages hiring a PMC to help do any morally wrong things during their quests, what the hell ever motivated that PMC operative to work in whatever fantasy land this setting is suppose to be to the point he sits in a tavern waiting for adventurers to hire him in the name of his PMC company.

Hi artist, original requester here, thanks very much very very much.