IOTA just hit $3.00, GET ON THIS FUCKING SHIP BIZ

IOTA just hit $3.00, GET ON THIS FUCKING SHIP BIZ

DO YOU HATE MONEY OR WHAT, ITS $3.10 NOW

Typical /biz

Dont buy yet. Wait for correction

WHO IS BUYING THIS? WTF???

Some missed the discount earlier but that's only really cost them 15%, if they don't get on it's going to cost them 400%

this was about 0.35$ a while ago, now people buy into 3$. lets see pink wojacks soon. there is a reason why so many people lose money in crypto

About as many people as are buying ETH right now

Biz told me to but them when they were at $1.30

Just because we are still hyped about them doesn't mean we were late.

it always corrects, buying in now would be absolutely fucking dumb

wtf, isnt this shit essentially vaporware? why are the normies going nuts over it? sounds like muh microsoft muh german meme car company

im not buying high

there will be other moon missions anyway

just bought 100k

anyone who sold this earlier at $2.30 is retarded

ANY developments will send this off. the tangle is genuinely exciting

That's exactly why i'm confused too.. you know i'm starting to think we just have a new wave of dumb money and whatever alt pumps just buy into it even at ath and you'll make money.

It reminds me of when i started off in May after the first big bitcoin hype wave I just bought into whatever the fuck was pumping and buying big green dildos constantly i remember buying shit like ripple, dgb, siacoin ect whatever was pumping and i had literally no idea about the tech behind it or what it even did i just bought whatever was pumping and i actually made so much money back in those months by doing that and being retarded.

I'm gonna guess whatever starts pumping now will just pump crazy like iota from all this new crypto money flooding in

absolute state of Veeky Forums

Did you miss what muh partnerships with trillions worth of corporations did to ETH? This shit is even easier for people to grasp than ETH because the industry already exists, there are numbers to look at it and even a fucking retard can see why it is fucking massive. No fucking surprises if this takes number 2. Print this warning faggots.

They're pushing IOTA hard to a lot of industrial businesses like Bosch and Siemens. Industry is nuts for IoT and Industry 4.0 right now, so any system that benefits these things is a welcome addition to their tech-park. This is why IOTA might be quite successful in the long run.
However, I agree that this is basically useless for human interaction as the token is specifically designed to be used by machines. This is why their wallet system is so cumbersome to use.

>still holding onto the correction meme
People were playing that game when it shot up to 80c from 45c

It'll be worth ALOT more than 3US.

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

ALLAH AKBAR BROTHERS

you can do transactions on the tangle without using the token.

Its fucking dumb money wave.

Im riding it but think im droping my bags soon, if they make machenes fuck or for start fix security or fact they run on fucking SQL database, it is still PRICED IN.

Take care if this shit brakes 4$ because it will crash HARD.

Funny meme!

damn it i should've bought when i saw it at 1 dollar

is it too late for lamboland lads?

Same principle as with XRP and Ripple, however they're actively advertising IOTA tokens as the go-to currency for machine to machine transactions. This is different from the approach that Ripple is running with the banks and their network.

It's a good circuit breaker for the average retards fomo, probably saves them more times than they actually miss out which is why we drill it in. This shit here though is mooning on top tier progress, albeit not EEA tier, the doors are being welded though and it won't be long before /biz hates this fucking coin

Reminder that iota was close to universally derided on Veeky Forums not even a week ago

Notice the little brains going “wtf”, “shitcoin” etc

I was on here then arguing with literal retards who post after post would spread fur out of sheer STUPIDITY

I can’t even laugh at you guys, it’s sad. Hope at least one or two changed their minds and boarded this train

>iota @0.35
>rapefugee shitcoin
>iota @3
>GET ON THIS FUCKING SHIP
classic biz

Here’s a sample of a Veeky Forums retard

He knows one or two tech words and think he’s using them to describe something correctly

Only Americans are this agonisingly stupid

This shit is why you guys lose money. You have no idea how this shit is going to react

I am going to wait to buy at the dip.

But fuck the FOMO is killing me. Someone please help me not give into temptation! I got my hands burnt last time.

me too thanks, hold me

rapefugee shit is fucking retarded, this is /biz not fucking /pol and muh ideological should be left at the fucking door. make the money now so that if imaginary scenarios do occur then people will actually fucking listen.

Pls tell me about this

I’m scared ;_; wat do?

Im on train from 0.5 but dont mistake fomo mooning for good tech retard.

IOTA is shit.

dont believe anything said on this board

Nigger just don't. Sure, sometimes buying high will work. But if you never buy high, you'll never get burnt.

Well it is true, the gooks are already at $4.40

FUCK WHAT DOES IT MEAN, should I dump soon?

HODL!

All it really means is there's something up with the arbitrage, it's been like this the whole time

But they say gooks dump hard. I mean I am fairly sure this won’t turn into a bag currency, but it would suck if it goes back to $1

If you're so scared, just create an automated sell order slightly above your initial investment. That way you can watch the green candles without constant anxiety.

What the fuck, I've been checking this shit constantly for the past hour. How did I miss this? How do these pumps happen so quickly and randomly?

They have a long way to dump before they reach the rest of the market, but anyway this certainly wouldn't be the worst bag to be stuck holding, the project isn't going to evaporate overnight

It's been going since the weekend user