IOTA over $3!!

IOTA over $3!!

We made it!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/09/07/mit-and-bu-researchers-uncover-critical-security-flaw-in-2b-cryptocurrency-iota/#633cecd47570
medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is going to $10 sooner than we think

What in the HECK

Bought my 10k MIOTA at 12500. Thinking of selling 1k at 30000.

congrats, a bunch of naive inexperienced tech enthusiasts now have $8,436,207,953 USD to develop an experimental distributed trust network that isn't based on peer-reviewed algorithms.

this should turn out nicely.

$3.08 according to blockfolio

> koreans are pumping this shit
be aware, when koreans are buying like crazy it's not sustainable. e.g. BCash

Koreans pumped this shit like crazy. And be sure they will be ready to dump it like crazy during first lil market crash.

$3.20!

what are they planning

4$ BABY, STAY POOR BIZ.

Will it take Ripple's spot today? Or later in the month?

Looking forward to seeing all the pink wojaks in a couple of days

What the fuck is going on

Are we going to $20B market cap

This
Their pumps end violently

They dump harder than they pump

Going past $3.20 now
>its over guiz!!11

excuse me?

I am going to wait to buy at the dip.

But fuck the FOMO is killing me. Someone please help me not give into temptation!

If they really deliver and manage to say ahead of competition this shit is 10x better than bitcoin and will have a real use.

It can be a pump and dump but it could go to the trillion cap too.
It's only 20% of my portfolio and I won't put more though.

NO BRAKES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>bought at 14k sat, sold at 22k sat
>waited through the dip
>re-bought at 8400 sat, sold at 15600 sat
like wtf, I do believe that iota is revolutionairy but its hardly any better than 3 monts ago
Are people really that slow? why now?

buy a few now, like 10-20% of what you want to invest into it
it makes you feel you're in the train, if it goes up you earned money, if it goes down you'll be able to buy more

Just hold. At this point is looking pretty friggin good. If you are good at daytrading you should try increasing your stack by selling the peaks and buying low. This coin is very predictable.

Congrats on this seriously.

There is something I don't quite understand.
How are IOTAs noted in Bitfinex? Like, I see some IOTA values saying a single IOTA is worth $0.000x while on Bitfinex it's 1:3.2 right now. Is Bitfinex actually using a different scale?

3.30!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA = GREEN DILDO

When there's major news people don't really know if they have to sell it or not, so they wait to see what the market does.
Also there were huge sell walls.

But when it goes up people realise it's really happening and try to catch up, and when it's quick like that you can't predict the top so it goes higher and higher.

The project means nothing in crypto, it's only hype.

The partnership news my friend. That is big news

>The project means nothing in crypto, it's only hype
You’re gonna need to back that up my man

amount of dumb money in crypto market is staggering

yeah you

I only partially agree, utility and use cases stayed the same

Crypto is a speculative investment. This especially so, but if it gets anywhere close to succeeding it's shooting up. It's not hard to see.

It's just that those things really get to me. Although I transformed 3k$ into 103k$ (no humblebrag), I never stop to regret 'missed' profits :'(

>tfw Veeky Forums and /pol/ FUD this coin so bad at
>1
>1.30
>1.40
>1.60
>1.90
>2.20
>2.60
>2.90
>now 3.20

I held.
lmao stay poor faglets

i'm buying NOW!!!

The Coinone price of 4.46$ isn't even included in CoinMarketCap price, because the price is too much of an outlier. We are going to 5$ easily.

They are not pumping iota. They think that because IOTA shows up st a higher price on CMC. Retards can't see that KRW is not USD.
Every single price will look pumped because the currency is not the same.
And bch was a one day pump, this shit iota has been going up steadily for the last month, that's not how a pnd work, this will not end violently and you can sleep at peace. Btw I'm not amiota fan but just saying.

biggest market by far is iota/usd on bitfinex, this is all fresh normie money flowing in

>every time they fud it, the price goes up

tfw bought at ATH $2.75 and i'm not a total retard for it

Why not MIOTA fan?

Anyone know when we get our funds back? Done the reclaim process.

you're still a retard, just a lucky one

We are the way to overtake Ripple

Just need $3.50

tfw you can't buy iota because you just discovered crypto trading last night and just bought 10€ of bitcoins. Minimum is 0.008. Verification needed to purchase new bitcoins...........

Bought at 2.30, more at 3.16. It's making, albeit slow, free transactions on the tangle. No more are being mined. Unless there is some sort of crash or hack it should keep going up.

I'll sell you bitcoins at a premium if you want. $20,000 dollarydoos per bitcoin is my going rate

Just deposit here i'll pay on paypal user :) :) :)

16mEhDKEUdMtfhR3zQmQzENM3rrwiSEGjL

That is, if there theory that more transactions makes it go faster is true. From what I'm reading and seeing, it went from .4 tps to 2 tps in the last couple days so it would seem speed is increasing with market cap.

sure mate just upload a scan of a check written out to me for however much btc you want

Sent you one of my BitCoins

More seriously if someone rich enough could give me 0.008 bitcoin to get miotas i would suck his dick, if not it's ok ill just wait untill my accountis verified in 50 years so miotas will be at 100$.........

MIOTAS to $100!!

Going down!

Also any advices for a newbie in crypto trade ?

Yes. And it will rise again.

Next immediate target shows $3.78 and then settles to $3.51 before shooting up later today to $4.70. Screencap user

Buy low, sell high. With volatility there are always peaks and valleys.

This
Wtf crypto is out since 2011at least
This shit doesn't have working wallet in 2017. Boom. 8 billion mktcap

Type "iota mit bug" into google

I want to buy 3 Mi for $10, anyone selling?

how to buy these coins? you need bitcoin to trade into iota coin? I'm new

oh no, not that one bug they fixed in september!

kys fag

>iota mit bug
forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/09/07/mit-and-bu-researchers-uncover-critical-security-flaw-in-2b-cryptocurrency-iota/#633cecd47570

This one? Is fixed. Not to say there won't be more in the future but look who all has their hands in this now.

i dumped it now and i wont touch it again.
I have morals you know, i wont will only make 150% gains on white genocide. Not one iota more.
Screencap this.

Buy at a price lower than the market price. It’s guaranteed someone is going to sell at a price 1-2% lower

when is this shit gonna crash back down

what part of M2M dont you understand brainlet?

nice bogplost but I'll take a few grands for a few whites

It wasn't a bug. It was a blatant act of retardation, a bunch of zit-faced skinnyfat permavirgins breaking one of the most important rules of computer science ("don't reinvent the wheel") so they could create their own ebic hash function. It's a bull market, I am never going to touch iota after a fuck up like that. There are literally dozens of other options.

Thats the reason why these few grands will run through your hands like sand.

Let's see if we can hit $3.50 today!

$3.5 today
$5 on weekend
$10 xmas
$20 EOY

Let's make some money /biz!

We're all gonna make it finally

get your FOMO under control, otherwise you will fail

Ripple jews are about to get btfo

fucking lol
>marketcap is devs pocket money
i agree with you that the price is beyond stupid though

we did it reddit!

>That feel when over 1 Giota

Too bad the market cap will have to be 100x what it is to know so I can make it.

hold bitch

this

i dont understand how IOTA is quantum proof, does it actually use qubits?

its a meme. there literally aren't properly working quantum computers and the whole quantum-is-gonna-break-encryption is pure speculation as all they can do atm is do 2 bit-wise operations at once.
t. stuying computer science

$3.50 would put IOTA above ripple.

> Number 4 crypto!

It worries me that iota is only available on exchanges notable for market manipulation and botting.

And we've seen with BTH and XLM how volatile surges such as these can be, even with prime coins.

>exchanges notable for market manipulation and botting
but it's not even traded on NASDAQ

remember when people laughed at Robert H. Goddard for thinking his invention could bring people to the moon?
>for brainlets
just because it's not advanced yet, doesn't mean it won't do shit in the future

Binance and bitfinex aren't exactly uncontroversial exchanges.

I like the concept of iota. And I might get when everything has calmed down. But trading right now is just too risky. But I guess for more risk tolerant people it can be rewarding.

I agree, and never claimed otherwise. However, it is still speculation and the odds of actually having working quantum computers by 2020/2030 for anyone but top-companies and universities is rather slim.

heh

28'000 new resistance?

Here's my garbage tier ta: price might go on another small run up, but judging by previous trends it looks like it will go down to 24-25 sat mark and then shoot back up over 30. I sold and I'm looking to get back in around 25 sats

this certinaly does make one think, eh?
>In 2017, leaving your crypto algorithm vulnerable to differential cryptanalysis is a rookie mistake. It says that no one of any calibre analyzed their system, and that the odds that their fix makes the system secure is low — Bruce Schneier
sauce: medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

bitcoins price is absurd, adoption rate doesnt correlate to the price rise.

whole market is in the bubble, grab whatever you can before the crash, then grab more.

Ok for the love of god. How do I make a wallet?