pls kys

I have 9 cats

No you

Why do you have nine cats are you that lonely

Cause cats are cute

>cats
>not the imperium's most loyal soldiers

>Nature box

My cat sleeps in the boxes too when I leave them out.

Please go on. I want more cats

Got my cat a scratching post so he'd stop tearing up the rug once, he imminently dove into the box and ignored it.

This is now a cute pets thread

My autistic "relatedness" crusade must continue

My cat died while I was in Army AIT.

Consequently, this thread has made me realize I lack sad reaction pics. Post sad things pls.

My grandfather died a few weeks ago very suddenly that sad enough

Let's not turn this into a contest, or I'll have to start pulling out my tournament deck of tragic backstories.

No stats. Just put it on the table and anything it knocks over is killed

Reminder - Anything a cat can do a bat can do in the dark.

You mean a titan legion detachment.

My cat, several years gone now

How many commoners could the contents of this thread kill?

But can it see why kids love the great taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

bats don't purr

95% of them

he looks old. How old was he when he passed?

18 or 19, he was a year or two older than I was.
I think he's about 15 or so in that pic

wah~

damn son, that cat was old as fuck

in return, here, have my cat that's going on 6 months

aw.

Yeah, he was an old cat about as far back as I can remember.

Random thought/challenge time - seeing as there is at least one canonical legion named after cats (well, tigers: the Legio Fureans), name/describe/assign feats to your cat-titan, especially if you posted them ITT - I fully admit I may be somewhat biased in this, given that, while his name was perfectly normal and cute in English, it also aligns to how a brutal roman emperor was named (Caligula = little army boots, named for accompanying the legions as a child, as a kitten my cat slept in my dad's work boots, so direct latinisation of his name would be Caligae)
Add that he was a fighter and that he once emptied my neighbours pond of fish (my parents warned them to cover it with chicken wire, they didn't and then were sad they had no fish), so combat experience, exterminating xenos populations and ancient-ness are all easily ascribed to him, but still.

They squeak.

Stat my cat

[spoilers] she jumped into a window the other day to see off another cat[spoilers]

My cat also took over a basket

Ctrl+s friend

Nice cat though, any thoughts on ?

Lets create one if anyone else will help

Not someone else, but is her name easily made into something titan-worthy?

She seems medium-sized, maybe a reaver?
What's her personality like?

She is a pretty chill cat her name is Mollie and she likes belly rubs. She does kill small animals and only eats their heads

She also never growls bites or hisses at anyone ever

Dogs are used as support for infantry.

Giant, titan-sized felines are used as siege weapons/siege breakers.

(An Imperial Giant War Cat is basically a 40k version of Liberty Prime, and just as rare)

Yeah I know, im on my phone so didnt notice.

> the legion felinus giganticus titanicus or Sami Legion is a legion hailing from the manufactory world of Gorgoroth, a freezing world covered in rich forests, lost for 1000 years due to warpstorms. Due to an age of internal strife in the Imperium's absence, the winning side had developed an excellent capacity for defence, almost to a fanatical level. The legions titans are designed to be large, whilst excelling at long range denial, in the form of sonic noise, designed to keep the enemy away from long range troops as possible, the titans of the legion also specialize in close combat, often standing in the way of ground forces, doggedly putting themselves in the line of fire so as to make sure needless loss of life does not occur. Due to the legion's titans being based upon obscure pre-heresy (rumoured, controversially to be of xenos design) templates, the titans of the legion are larger than the average titan, however this also means that the legion lack shun defensive planning in favour of brute force.

During the siege of the agri world Hrakis, by a large, unverified Ork Waagh! the legion gained a reputation as brave, and vicious fighters, but also also as incredibly sociable and compassionate companions in peace time. Whilst the siege of Hrakis, the Sami fought fanatically to defend the simple people of Hrakis, aiding the local Pdf, the sami stood as a wall, steadfastly fighting hand to hand, in order to help the inexperienced pdf to stay largely away from the brunt of the vicious assault of the Orks. After the battle was fought the legion aided in the counselling and rebuilding of the world after the siege, utilizing their background in manufactaring to quickly rebuild, as well as utilizing their innate compassion, and calm to help traumatized veterans and citizens alike deal with what they had seen.

Sami is gentle, friendly and very large boned. She'll viciously defend her territory, but she's also keenly affectionate and despite her physical strength and size, incredibly gentle, she totally understands her strength and rarely scratches or bites humans.

She is also fascinated by the washing machine, she's mad for it.

Fucking christ the amount of errors in that sorry guys.

>>ork clown trukk

>fascinated by the washing machine, she's mad for it
Well that's normal, the Washing Machine has a mighty machine-spirit indeed.

>Mad for it
You also in Manchester? (pic related, the titan in the window of GW Manchester)

Was kind of thinking each cat as a war engine, with the felines of Veeky Forums being a legion

Clearly excels at force decapitation

Nah bruh down near London. Yeah I like that idea actually. Goddamn that titan looks like a cat

Someone Photoshop a cat face on to it

>Goddamn that titan looks like a cat
Damn, that face. I didn't notice.

My cat is actually my sister's pet, her bf is allergic to cats but stays with me.

She's alive but I know my sis misses her, so I got someone to draw my cat for her.

pic related.

an older cat?

Because they taste like worms?

Took this two or three years ago, kitteh is 14 or 15 years old right now

That cat's expression is great. It's like it's just looking at the owner like "the fuck are you even doing?"

>and this is... fun, to you?

>that little wind up they do before making jumps

Gets me every time

>my parents warned them to cover it with chicken wire, they didn't and then were sad they had no fish

Why should they have to cover up their own property to deal with your shit animal going on to their land?

If you tried that in a rural area you'd be sad you had no cat. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Cute enough?

This.

goats are assholes, i herded goats a few times and a few times was enough, they climb everything, they eat everything, and they will knock you over when you dont see them.

Goats are mean as fuck though.

Yeah, but they're cute when they're young. I got half a dozen of them for free to unleash on the two acres of solid blackberries behind my house.

6-7 years old yeah. She got a hold of the wrong end of a car once and now only has half a jaw. She manages and she does look cuter for it but I'd rather she be whole.

Primary stat: Owned by a loser.

Well, thread is full of tabbies that look like my cat got run over a couple of weeks ago, so yeah.

Oh well, my bastard of a dog doesn't run off, so it's cool.

My cat once had a weird conniption where she seemed to be stuck in a jump wind-up animation for about thirty seconds.

She just kept raising up and then again, and again, and again, like she was a gif. Shit was insane.

Guardsmen are fed cat food. Canon.

That is merely a scandalous rumour

regimental-standard.com/2016/06/15/your-new-diet-plan/

Urban area in the UK with fairly dense housing, our (and their) "land" was about 12' x 40' (at most, very rough estimation here, long time ago), and people passed through each other's gardens all the time - you had to, if you didn't want to walk through the house with plants or something.

Unless you kept the cat in at all times then you wouldn't be able to keep it out of anywhere, and both parents worked full time. Also the house was a similar size to the garden, so that just wouldn't be fair.
Not like he was the only cat in the area either, but being neighbourly, owning a cat, and noting that there were scales on the back door step my parents tried to warn them

Ah, damn man, at least she's still alive and kicking user.

Bam! Fluffy bat!

And here's a Venezuelan Poodle Moth!

Why is that shoddily-peeled banana looking at me?

Not sure how strong titans are in 40k. Are they casual planet busters?

No - they can destroy a city or an army with ease, and are hard to stop unless you have the right tool, but an entire planet is a bit beyond them

Cat is currently dying of cancer dude, I'm with you.

I wanna poke it's belly!

Wait no this is all wrong I thought disgusting creatures weren't supposed to be adorable

Why would cats be disgusting?
I mean their diet is primarily meat, so standing next to one when they poop is savage, but aside from that?

My girlfriend was on chemo for a brain tumor. At the same time, the cat she had since childhood died from cancer. She cried about it like she's never, ever cried about her own cancer, since or before.

did she dead?