Filename Thread

THE LAME JOKE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3d89a_G6Fcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it does and it stops here

Haters gonna hate, and see how I can solve your problem

Help me name this please.

Anyone else want to stat that up as armor? Just me? Okay.

That is literally the first thing I thought upon watching that.
Imagine armour thats just a big spiky shell, like some kind of medieval tank.

i don't get it

>Kudzu
The only saving grace with that stuff is that goats love it and the first frost kills it.

what am I even looking at here?

9th level wizard spells

youtube.com/watch?v=3d89a_G6Fcg
This is the only thing I can hear along with this webm

>Thank you for railroading us Mr. GM

>Reading the tiny text.
"I did nothing wrong, and I'm perfect, so I apologize for that."

Different angle

See it now?

Nope, Chuck Testa.

"Top Cat is just a fall guy, Callahan! Benny is the brains behind this smuggling ring!"

Here ya go, in non-ant writing:
I, Angelise Ikaruga Mitsurugi, wish to here provide an explanation regarding the altercation which occurred at the bathhouse between myself and Squadron Number One Captain Thalia.
On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress.
Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work, Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought.
I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory. As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.
I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.

... okay, which underaged schoolgirls representing military equipment anime is this from?

CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon.

Google the name in the first sentence, man.

Go home Kirk

Is it just one guy posting 'druid (x)' captions?

That was... beautiful.

I opened this as soon as that stupid Rav4 outdoor commercial came on. Perfect.

is that J.R.R. Martin?

You mean George RR Martin?

I think that is. He's just making fun of the people who complain that that myopic manatee isn't writing his fucking books by showing himself doing all sorts of things that aren't writing books..

>freehands the second S

>BBEG
>not the hero we need

Isn't this some kind of symbolism for how everything is fleeting?

That or how you shouldn't be attached to material things.

Also, it's about creating, the journey, not standing still and trying to preserve what is only momentarily and impermanent.
And it's also about triggering neckbeards, because holy shit, people blow up over this.

I thought that to be created and then rubbed out in seconds was the whole point of a mandala.

Tell that to the people that get buttblasted over it

>draws and 8-pointed star through the circles
That's what Chaos will do to the Imperium if we don't stop it.

Not even kidding, they're probably autistic. Like, actually, clinically autistic. Nothing makes someone with autism go apeshit like taking order and reducing it to chaos.

>Valor Bard.gif

what is this?

Underground demolition work. You can see the fuses going just ahead of the wormsign.

Pic very much related.

It Hurts. Niceeeee.

Something to do with WoD Mages and Paradox or something.

>That moment of hesitation before he starts

ss13.png

This fanboy shit is why I quit watching Dr. Who. The show was alright, but the fanbase is unbearable.

I swear, real life rivals Looney Toons sometimes.

The_Fall.png

this isn't a /v/ filename thread though, it should be something Veeky Forums

Space Station 13 has been a regular thing here for years.