Your adventures bring you to a curious predicament

Your adventures bring you to a curious predicament.
A girl, not even truly a woman yet, is cursed by your nemesis.
With the curse she will grow more weak and feeble until she slowly and painfully dies.
The only cure is for her to know a man's love.

Unbeknownst to her, she was not picked at random, but is rather your character's illegitimate daughter.

How far do you go to save her from the suffering?

Happy Father's Day!

Other urls found in this thread:

d20srd.org/srd/spells/magesDisjunction.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At the terms you've given, she'd be cured instantly, because you did not specify what you meant my "a man's love." As it is, familial love will do, in which case of course she already knows her father loves her.

First Post. Best Post.

This.

>playing female
Fuck

And just like that the curse was lifted.

Either that wizard was a fucking idiot or he outsourced the curse department to Dickass Genies Inc.

Or he's just taking credit for your daughterfu's sudden onset of multiple sclerosis.

>B-line for trusted paladin order, set her up with my friends son
>Tell them both about the curse, they will undoubtedly do the deed, but are otherwise free to further the relationship or cease it

Well, everyone grows more weak and feeble until they die. What a stupid fucking boring curse. I'd have created one which involved bowels exploding and bones polymorphing into snakes and eyes summoning daemons and...

I normally play females but the last male character I played was born of an important knight and noble of the kingdom and a poor farmers girl.

He's a bitter a shallow individual who's spent far to much of his life chasing what was 'rightfully his' and pretty much forgetting his own mother even existed.
To be shown that he has now 'won' and become his own father, would be a very sobering experience for him I would imagine.

Plot allowing, first thing first is he is taking her home with him, and finding out about her mother.
Then he has even more to applogise to his own mother about.

I am no man.

"Uh. Yeah. A man's love. Here's some gold coins, darling. Enough to buy a small shack. Give them to an hobo under the promise that he'll love you if you do. Bam. Curse removed. You're lucky not every wizard is smart as your dad. Now go fetch me my spell components while I unravel reality for fun."

>curious predicament
Standard case 263-B, I'm afraid.
You will have to file the form 13-S and 27-W at the administration window two floors below, if you want to get an administrative permit to lift the curse.

After that, proceed down the hallway, take two lefts, ride an elevator three floors down and you will see a small gray door 2' high - can't miss it, really.
Crawl inside and exchange your 13-S form for an actual permit to lift the curse.

After that, you are allowed to perform the necessary procedures for curse removal. Of course, you will have to provide your own spell components and a permit that states that you boyght those components legally.

No, I don't know where they give out the permits for spell components, but you can ask at the desk down the hallway, they are ought to know who knows that information.

Yeah, you too have a nice day. Call the next guy from the queue, alright? Thanks.

d20srd.org/srd/spells/magesDisjunction.htm
This is why my last nemesis got dropkicked through a Gate to Ravenloft. Amateur hour.

Cut my tongue out with scissors, probably.

>3e

There probably is no right answer but if a dm pulled this shit on me I'd quit.

>nostalgia

See, this is the kind of shit we need to reserve "dare you enter my magical world?" for.

Underrated post.

Kill her quickly. Any bbeg worth his salt has done the utilitarian felicity calculus and knows trying to save her will cause both of you more suffering than simply ending it quickly. It's not an easy choice, but it's the right one.

I have the A38 paper thing here.

Secretly that wizard was your fathers brother, your uncle. His only wish was to reunite his nephew with his estranged daughter with the bonds of love.

Now what?

Politely tell my uncle that while I appreciate his concern, I would prefer him to stay out of my personal matters, or, if it proves absolutely necessary to get involved, try speaking to me in person instead of experimenting with hostile magic.

With cutting out the magical-realmy "man's love" and putting something that isn't pedobait but still is tough and sacrifice-demanding, this is one of most interesting plot hooks I heard in a moment. I'm sure I'll use that someday. Thanks, even if I'm sure that was not the intent.

I will pork her like nothing else. And of course keep others' hands off her.

This.
Why would it matter that she's my daughter? So's her mother.

What if the BBEG knew you'd make that decision, and in fact the girl is perfectly fine with no curse at all? He just made up the story about this curse, knowing that it would move you to mercy-kill the girl, so that he can later reveal the truth and torment you with the fact that you needlessly killed an innocent.

>character was born without functioning testicles
Nope, something is very fishy here.

Meh, I don't think the average BBEG is that smart or that motivated. Why elaborately stage the most easily foiled trap when it's easier to simply force you into that choice, or actually kill her and pretend she's alive?

Also, if the BBEG is that crafty and manages to trick me into mercy killing someone, it gives me the opportunity to experience character development. After out mighty confrontation where I kill most of my allies in a blind fit of rage, my illegitimate daughter's ghost can come and beg me not to kill the BBEG, thus sparing me from becoming him. In the end, I leave him broken and feeble, but alive. After all, what doesn't kill you leaves you for dead, so something much more embarrassing can finish you off later. On the other hand, I now have a quest for a maguffin to bring my slain daughter back.

It's win/win really.

>character was born with functioning ovaries
Questions remain.

Nice.
I'd still fuck her anyway

>daughter incest what do??????
Fuck you retards who make these shit ass threads constantly every day and apparently never get banned

>How far do you go
As far as she can take it.

"I dont want to hear that from a deadbeat father!" he replies with a puff on his pipe.

If you mean in a biblical sense, I contrive that she should meet the Bard. If we do not have one in the party, I'm sure we know one. We are adventurers. If we don't, someone we know does.

Whatever works. I also let drop that he will regret it if he doesn't let her down relatively easily if they do break up.

Even if he's pretty hot shit, the prospect of the sheer NUISANCE of me and my company hounding him for the forseeable future will bear some threat.

Yes, she's my daughter, and yes, this is creepy, but she's going to die. I make sure I find a relatively nice bard, and that he's going to be a gentleman. Hence my conversation. It's not like I'm the Paladin or anything, but I know a few. Even they would knock some of his teeth out for being too much of a bastard or even outright beat him like a rented mule.

Me? that would be nice for me. I'm not mean by nature, but I can get that way. Especially in cases like this.

The guy responsible for this is getting his, as it happens. Probably already have some other grievances too.

>greentext

I feel like I'm gonna fail this exam.

>Veeky Forums

Joke's on you, OP, my character is almost as gay as you are.

EVIL FOILED AGAIN!