Ripple soldiers unite !!

This shit needs to moon!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-18f018d0-1c06-4d74-9a69-1639c9649af5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

News coming 12th december and is BIGGGG NEWS!

It WILL rise significantly in the upcoming 6-12 months. I you don’t have the patience to wait over that timespan, XRP isn’t something you’re heavily invested in.

Im gonna wait 1 more month after that im gonna sell it as soon as i can.

What price do people see this going to? Is .40 .50 realistic within a year?

Someone told me that 6 months ago

>tfw 400 XRP

Well then you only have to wait 6 more months.

I dont understand how a coin with so much support from banks is still so shit.

I predict in 2018 0.60 but well see.

>endless supply
>moon

I like how stable it is, pick other coins for moon missions.

You are so stupid that I actually hope you die.

looking at buying 1000XRP

I'm hoping for a dip to 0.25 first though

sorry for popping your bubble mate, but this scam won't move anywhere soon

Sorry to burst yours you amateur, but Trump will still be serving his first term when XRP hits $40

Compared to other coins xrp seems slow, stagnant or even dying in regards of price. But xrp is just arranging the best conditions to go back to a steady upward trend.
In my opinion the things that will end to happen before there will be a huge spike in price are:
the escrow
more proven real use of xrp (more than cualix and SBI)
Addition to coinbase

If these three things come together, there’s a good chance that 2017 will be laughed at regarding the price of xrp

*need to happen before

Its about time

you pajeets sure are easily triggered
good luck with your third world coin

its a fucking fidget spinner.... why the fuck would anyone buy this shit?

Lockup certain in next 3 weeks.
Announcements of xrp/xrapid adoption use cases certain in next weeks - see xrp market report on ripple site (I expect some of them to be serious i.e. Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, Google)
Given Ripple twitter posted coinbase petition and numerous serious coinblogs have hinted at it the past couple weeks that deal is probably done just a matter of when - I expect early January.
The lockup and Xrapid announcements guaranteed to happen by year end will bring it at least to high .30's . Maybe break .40s ATH by Jan. With coinbase we could see .60-.80 maybe higher in a month.
As you all know prices move fast when they need to.

Maybe because of this

>1m reporting in
So cme is going to have an xrp pair? Not to be confused with Dinosaur cash settlements. Anyone else hear this?

The prices have been steady, mate. It's only day traders who I see scoffing at this. Long term hold.

.35 cents.

This.

Almost every exchange I've looked it, there's about 30 of them, have between 4 and 16 cryptocurrencies. Ripple is ALWAYS, always in there to trade. Srlsy.

There's nothing wrong with a stocks price fluctuating by 2% a day.

>Anyone
This theory mainly from CME working with London based cryptofacilities.com to use "CME CF BRR" reference rate. The only other index rates on cryptofacilities.com is xrp to usd and xrp to btc.

Titanium hands HODLing

Should i show my premium bags... :O

also, please sign petition for XRP
change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-18f018d0-1c06-4d74-9a69-1639c9649af5

actually thinking about buying some. hasn't really moon, but also didn't move for ages in a meaningful way. whenever it pumps it falls back again.

please do

That's due to the fact that people can't hold their fear. They are pnd daytraders.

Take a look at the support, management team, buyers and adopters of Ripple. Long term hold. Across a few days it looks gawky as fuck, but do the T.A, you'll turn.

Dont want to share exact nr.

actually I thought about putting 5k into it and let it rest for some weeks to months and see what happens. I think it will get more attention when normies see they don't get rich over night by buying BTC now at 12k.

ripple = good
XRP = shittoken

addition: it usually is quite unaffected by BTC drama

Fkin hell that's it? a mere 30 cents increase? REEE

Lmao, this could be fucking huge and we get crickets. Kinda lines up with Arrington.

because they own over 60% of xrp tokens. they dump to control the price.