SALT about to moon again

SALT is about to moon again in anticipation of the platform release this month. Get in now or stay poor.

Comfiest hold right now

How is everyone missing this gem?
Iota fomo hitting hard.

>huwhite team
>great product that I will actually use
>launching in less than 25 days so announcement imminent

stay poor Veeky Forums you can buy my bags later

why would we need a token for lending tho?

I'm thinking of buying IOTA (already have SALT) but should I just double dip on SALT?

What's the timeframe here? Something supposed to happen this month right?

Asked myself the same, I'm going in on salt, holding over Christmas.

there will be an announcement within the next week in my opinion. There is no way they will announce any later because people will not be paying attention because of the holidays.

This coin is literally a no-brainer.

Because 20% of your interest rates can be paid for with SALT, at a 25$/token irregardless of its market price outside of Salt platform.

they will announce that their lawyer screwed them over and you could figure out the rest

I'll probably jump on SALT since IOTA already had this ridiculous pump.

Thanks anons.

so max potential for this is 25$?

No, Salt will increase their platform's price as the market's price approaches 25$.

probably higher, they said they would never lower it but didn't say they wouldn't make it variable or higher in the future.

If you think about it, it makes sense that the price on their website is always higher. If it was lower then the exchange price would never rise.

What does SALT do? Can someone explain it in a paragraph?

i wonder how the high the default rates are going to be on these loans because honestly i see the entire platform as a means to monetize your crypto holdings to evade taxes.

the IRS is going to have a field day with anyone that traded SALT or took out a SALT loan. enjoy getting shit listed by the IRS

It gets you access to their lending network and platform. 1 salt allows you to get a loan up to $10,000. 10 salt for a loan up to $100,000 etc. etc.

You will also be able to use salt to payoff your loan's interest. They will be announcing more uses for salt later.

The whitepaper is actually interesting.

Use crypto as collateral, get cash, pay back cash, get crypto back, enjoy your crypto gains.

you do realize services like this exist for stocks right? This isn't a novel concept.

SBLOC are allowed, I see no reason why SALT should be considered differently.

What's preventing me from:

> ask for a few millions dollar loan
> reinvest in crypto
> buy a citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis or some other place
> declare bankruptcy
> move to new place
> ????

yes i know! borrowing against securities you own is an old practice. but don't be naive to think that the IRS is going to let this shit fly unchecked.

think of the consequences of this sort of arrangement before you over exaggerate an extrapolation of success

Your collateral (120% of your loan) will be liquidated and the lender will get a tasty extra 20%.

because then the IRS would know you have crypto because you took out a salt loan.

and on another note, the reason SBLOC's are kosher is because those securities are REGULATED by yours truly the SEC.

securities that are traded on regulated markets not on pump and dump exchanges ...

just don't romanticize the project to a point that it overshadows reasonable and alarming concerns. maybe the devs should be asked about stuff like this

Is my collateral SALT? If so, I think a lot of people would be willing to lose it all to invest a few hundred thousand $$$ on BTC and just wait for the gains.

I don't get it. If it's legal and SALT is following all state and federal laws then I have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Sounds to me like baseless FUD.

Yeah but fortunately I don't live in burger land so I'm pretty comfy without all you capital gains taxes.

reporting in!

No, your collateral can only be BTC at launch, more later on.

SALT can only be used to pay 20% of your interests and to acquire a membership plan for 1 year I believe.

Oh, that makes sense then. Thanks user.

BITCONNECT 2.0

and upon full settlement of loan, do you redeem your BTC or the face value?

where's my biz bro who posted a pic of his salt on Nov 30th? he had a bit more than i did.

you need the capital
if you have 100k, they'll give you 80k cash
they're up 20k if you dont return

BTC

If you used 10BTC as collateral, and you take 3 years to pay your debt back, you will still get 10BTC after 3 years, whatever they're worth then.

jeepers creepers is SALT or IOTA going to drop any time soon >.>
I want in on these dammit

Sitting on a comfy 1.85k SALT bought at $3.80 and I am strapped in for launch.

it gets locked in a smart contract and is released to you once you settle your loan.

anons is 0.01435401 (ETH) ask price something to buy in? salt sound really promising

i would buy up to $15 USD. some say $20-$25 but i am a skeptic, so here's my real advice... user to user.

Anything under 60k should grant at least 40% gains before eoy. I'm optimist for a 12$ goal tho.

DYOR but the answer is yes. When they announce the release date it will never be this low again.

>tfw can't buy BTC in 5 days because bank has to "verify purchase" or whatever
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, SALT is dirt cheap compared to what it will be on launch, dont be a biztard and miss out.

Btw this card would put tenx and so to shame. Credit backed cards with fixed interest rate.

just bought 100k. no for real, at least an amount i am capable of investing. thanks. it really looks like a great investment. for once i dont have the feel i am buying some random anons bags they want to get rid off. all the best

i got shilled on SALT last month when some dude was saying it would be the PBC pick. I read the whitepaper and was impressed. Bought on that not the PBC bs. Glad I did.I got in at 3.40, next stop moon.

Cant wait to see our 5-6x free gains

jelly, I'm in at 4.30ish but it's still a great price

Participated in the ICO and am still 15% in the red. Please shoot me :/

this is why you don't buy into ICO's when private investors got the coins at a heavy discount. The price will dump to the price they got it at. Lesson learned?

what was ico price?

Why wouldn't I just spend my money instead of loaning it from SALT?

>Have 40BTC
>Cash out
>Buy a house

vs

>Have 40BTC
>Get a SALT loan for 440k$
>Buy a house
>Pay back in 10 years
>Get BTC back
>Your BTC are worth now 4M$

Loans in deflationary currencies are always better, there's a reason swiss francs mortgages are so popular with boomers.

Because if your money is tied up in a cryptocurrency asset, you can't unless you liquidate it (or trade it for something else). Being able to put it up as collateral lets you keep your cryptocurrency and lets you used borrowed money at the same time. The loan is in cash, so you don't have to re-invest it in crypto if you don't want to.

When people dont realize this is the only token in the market that meets the demand of loan/lend and its cheap as fk right now. People gonna miss out on a safe moon.

Because if you cash out you will 1. miss out on gains 2. have to pay taxes on the gains.

This way you get a loan. You don't pay taxes on a loan. You faggots need to do your own research.

SALT will be mooning again in the next 12 hours buy now

your own bank checks for what you're sending money to? what the fuck

I'm watching the RSI on the hourly chart for SALT... this is going to pop off very soon.

is this thing going over $25?

Thx just bought 2 more

Easily, if the demand is high enough that will increase the price they said.

rided iota from 0.5 to 3.2 dumped bags and used gains to buy 5 btc of salt.

How i did anons?

you done good