Dragonball Quest #31

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>Information on the MC

pastebin.com/26cbDMzF

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a thirteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Red Ribbon Army

>>youtube.com/watch?v=xYWjGlhKkl8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10529940
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/10529940

Let's stone, sex-havers!

>strawpoll.me/10529940
We must encourage Goku to have as many babies as possible with women that want them to become martial artists.

When you and Krillin reach the next floor, you find Goku walking around aimlessly, a confused expression on his face.

There's no sign of any warriors, and, much like the last floor, this one has a unique appearance. It has bright red floors, and walls all over the place for some reason, kind of like a maze. You wonder if perhaps that's the only obstacle here, or if it's filled with traps or something. Maybe the army's running out of fighters. Both of their robots failed to stop you, and they lost four ninjas and several soldiers on the lower levels, maybe that was it.

Looks like Krillin might not get his fight after all.

"You guys, I can't find the stairs," Goku says as he approaches you. "And this place is big."

>A. Go with him to look for the stairs

>B. Tell everyone to split up and take a look around

>C. You could try blasting through the walls and see if you find anything. (This could potentially take a lot of energy)

>D. Something else

We are not starting a Saiyan eugenics program

>A. Go with him to look for the stairs

>>A. Go with him to look for the stairs

The hell we aren't

>>A. Go with him to look for the stairs

You go over to Goku, and tell him that you'll help find the stairs.

"Who designs a room like this?" Krillin asks as he joins you, and the three of you begin your search.

Your earlier suspicions are confirmed. As you wander the floor, you come to the realization that this is, in fact, a large maze. Luckily, there doesn't seem to be any traps, but as you continue your search, you can't seem to find any clues as to where the stairs are supposed to be.

Things get a bit worse as you find yourself back where you started, and Goku actually slips and falls over as he runs past the stairs down, lamenting that you've gone in a circle.

Maybe there is no exit? Maybe there was a hidden staircase on the previous floor that you missed?

Your thoughts are interrupting by a loud banging, and the floor shakes as something marches up the stairs.

Goku gets into a fighting stance, and Krillin gulps before doing the same.

The stomping grows louder, until Android Number Eight appears in front of you, offering you and your friends a smile.

"Need some help, friends?"

>A. Ask why he didn't run away

>B. Tell him you can't find the stairs

>C. Ask if the army has any more fighters in this tower

>D. Something else

>B. Tell him you can't find the stairs

>C.
>B.

>>B. Tell him you can't find the stairs

"We can't find the stairs," you tell the android.

"I can help," he tells you. "I saw the blueprints to this tower once a long time ago, come with me."

The massive android stomps past you, walking into the maze for you to follow. You and your friends go after him, walking behind him as he slowly leads the way.

"So, Eighter, is this the fifth floor?" Goku asks the metal man.

"No, this floor is between levels four and five," the android explains before looking back at Goku curiously. "What is that you called me? Eighter?"

"Yeah," Goku nods. "Well, Android Number Eight is a lot to say, so I thought I'd just call you Eighter."

"Eighter," the android repeats. "I like that name."

Eighter leads you around a corner, stopping dead in his tracks as he's faced with a dead end.

"What?" he asks. "Impossible, there was no wall here before."

>A. Ask if the stairs are behind the wall

>B. Bear Shout the wall

>C. Kamehameha the wall

>D. Ask if he has any other ideas

>E. Ask if he's sure this is the right way

>F. Something else

>B. Bear Shout the wall

You're not gonna make us go through the Dr. Flappe filler are you?

>A. Ask if the stairs are behind the wall

The whole half episode that took?

It wasn't in the manga and it created that huge plot hole later on.

FUCK YEAH FLAPPE.

DO IT SOOOOM.

We need a nerd. Maybe he'll be useful.

>B. Bear Shout the wall

>>B. Bear Shout the wall

"Are the stairs behind the wall?" you ask Eighter.

"They are supposed to be," he answers, still sounding confused. "But there is not even supposed to be a wall to begin with."

You might end up regretting this later, but you take a deep breath, letting the warmth of your body move upward, and releasing it with a loud yell.

A blue beam of light shoots from your mouth, striking the wall and causing it to crumble to pieces. Just like Eighter said, there's a set of stairs just behind it.

Goku and Krillin laugh excitedly, while Eighter stares at you, wide-eyed and trembling.

"H-how did you do that?" the machine asks nervously.

"Tofoo's super strong," Goku tells him. "You should have seen what he did to the big guy on the third floor."

He turns to Krillin. "Speaking of which, you didn't get to fight Eighter, so you can have the next guy, okay?"

Krillin nods. "Right."

The four of you make your way to the stairs and begin climbing, finding this staircase to be much longer and narrower than the previous ones.

Eighter stops about half way up, pointing to the wall.

"Level five is behind this wall," he explains. "I do not know what is in there, but it's supposed to be a secret."

He looks up. "This staircase will take us straight to level six."

The four of you make it the rest of the way up the stairs, finding a metal door. Eighter opens it, and you step inside, finding yourself looking at a command room, where a large, white-haired man sits in front of a desk with his back turned to you.

He turns around, smirking as he sees the four of you. "Welcome, intruders."

>A. Tell Krillin that this should be an easy fight

>B. Demand that the man give back the village chief

>C. Tell the man to surrender

>D. Something else

>C. Tell the man to surrender

"Surrender, and give back the village chief!" you demand of the man.

"You didn't ask very nicely," the man says, standing up. "I am impressed with you boys. All three of you are worthy rivals. I would like to offer you a place in my organization."

"No way, this army is terrible!" Goku declares.

The man chuckles. "Very well, then, all three of you will die here."

Krillin strides forward confidently. "Oh, please, you really think you can beat us? Heck, I can beat you with one arm tied behind my back and while hopping on one foot."

"My, my, such confidence," the man laughs.

"General White, sir, please, just give up," Eighter pleads.

The general growls, glaring hatefully at the android. "Shut up, you traitor! Once I have dealt with them, you are next!"

"But, sir..." Eighter says.

"But nothing! Who was it that gave you life, Number Eight?" the general demands. "Who painstakingly built you from scratch, and made you the most powerful thing on this planet?"

Eighter looks down.

"Who, Eight?!" General White demands. "I want to hear you say it!"

"You, General White," Eighter tells him. "You, and the Red Ribbon Army."

"And this is how you repay us?" the general asks. "By betraying us to these children? I will give you one last chance. Kill the boys, and you can redeem yourself!"

Eighter looks at the general in surprise. "Sir, you can't ask me to-"

"Last chance, Eight," the general tells him. "Kill them now!"

"I won't," Eight declares.

"Then you will die with them," White tells him, scowling.

"Uh, hello?" Krillin asks, stepping forward. "You still haven't explained what makes you think you can beat us."

"Oh, I will not be fighting you," White tells Krillin. "But, thanks to me, you are going down."

He presses a button, and the floor opens beneath you. You and your friends yell as you descend into darkness, crashing against a hard floor somewhere far below.

>Continued

>B and C

You hear a yelp, and look over to see that Eighter has landed on top of Goku.

"Oh no, I've crushed him!" Eighter shouts in dread as he gets up.

Goku picks himself up and looks around. "Where are we?"

"The fifth floor," Eighter explains.

Looking around, you see that it's rather small, with simple brick walls and no furniture or decorations. All around you, there are piles of bones, some belonging to animals, but others looking distinctly human.

"Now, if you want out of that pit, toss up that Dragonball of yours," White demands from above.

>A. Ask if there's another fighter down here

>B. Refuse

>C. Tell Krillin that you guess he gets the fight on this floor instead

>D. Something else

>D. Give GOku a boost and lunch him up back through the trapdoor
you know, like if you were trying to jump a fence. We kinda did this by ourselves back at Pilaf's

>Boost Krillin out

Second

You squat down, holding your hands out in front of you and turning your palms upward.

"Goku!" you call your friend.

He looks at your hands, then glances up. "Right!"

He rushes over to you as the opening you feel from begins to close, jumping onto your hands. You give him a boost, and he leaps high above you, passing back up to the sixth floor just before the way closes.

"Good thinking," Eighter says with a smile as he looks up. "But now we're trapped down here."

"Oh, Goku will get us out no problem," Krillin assures the android. "Just as soon as he takes care of that General White guy. Too bad, though, I didn't get to have a fight."

You hear a noise, and look over to see one of the walls lifting up, revealing a massive, round shape. Light fills that section of the room, revealing a colossal pink body that makes even the large Eighter look puny. A long tail runs from the creature's back, which is turned to you, and you can spot a small, round head with antennae on top of it. You also see a pair of feet that look too small to support such a massive body.

Well, looks like Krillin gets his fight after all.

"O-on second thought, why don't you take this one, Tofoo?" your friend asks.

You aren't sure if that's a great idea. Between your fight with Metallitron and using your energy to destroy a wall, you're feeling kind of tired.

Besides, this might be good for Krillin.

>A. Alright, you'll fight

>B. Tell Krillin to be brave, and that you believe in him

>C. Tell Krillin that you can't, you've used too much energy

>D. Ask Eighter to fight

>E. Something else

>>B. Tell Krillin to be brave, and that you believe in him

>C. Tell Krillin that you can't, you've used too much energy

>B. Tell Krillin to be brave, and that you believe in him
E. Tell Krillin you have his back if things get out of hand

>E. Something else
"Krillin, it's time we work together. Eighter, work on getting us out of here while we distract ugly!"

>>B. Tell Krillin to be brave, and that you believe in him
>>C. Tell Krillin that you can't, you've used too much energy

Oh hey it's that thing that was confirmed alien later on in the books.

Tofoo still has those ninja stars right?

...He could've used them a lot in this session.

"Be brave," you tell your friend. "I believe in you."

"Well, that makes one of us," Krillin gulps.

"I have your back if things get out of hand," you promise.

That seems to relax Krillin just a bit, and he takes a couple cautious steps toward the massive creature.

"Hey, you!" Krillin shouts at it.

The beast glances over its shoulder, then turns around to face Krillin. The contrast in their heights is unbelievably, and you almost find yourself thinking that an ant might as well try battling a dinosaur.

The creature licks its lips at Krillin, taking Earth-shaking steps toward your friend.

"Okay, here I go," Krillin says before racing toward the creature as fast as he can.

He leaps into the air, and delivers an extremely powerful kick to the creature's face, actually causing it to collapse in on itself.

Krillin laughs, pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of his kick, only to yelp as he's suddenly thrown back.

The creature's face returns to normal, and Krillin flips in the air before landing in a crouch.

"What in the...what is this thing?" he asks. "My kick just bounced off him!"

The creature laughs, and its antennae begin to crackle with electricity. Bolts of lightning streak over to Krillin, hitting him head on and causing him to scream in agony.

Eighter cowers near the wall as Krillin writhes in pain, falling to the floor as the creature stops its attack.

A massive, green tongue rolls from the beast's mouth, wrapping itself around Krillin and pulling your friend into its gaping maw.

The creature swallows Krillin with a gulp, then looks over at you. As it begins to walk toward you, however, it stops, seeming confused. Its mouth begins to shift around,until its jaws are forced open, revealing Krillin, who is standing in the beast's mouth.

>A.Tell Eighter that he has to be brave

>B. Tell Krillin that was close

>C. Tell Krillin he's doing well

>D. Something else

>D. "Eighter, think you can break the walls around here? If we need to climb the outside of Muscle Tower to get back up there we'll do it!"

>Tell Krillmeister to not get cocky

>C. Tell Krillin he's doing well
"Solid C+!"

"You're doing well!" you tell Krillin. "Solid C+!"

"What?!" Krillin shouts. "Just a lousy C?"

"Don't get cocky," you warn him. "Eighter, do you think you can break one of the walls?"

"What for?" the android asks.

You tell him that, if you have to, you can climb the walls on the outside to reach the top.

"Well, okay, I'll try," Eighter says.

Krillin manages to escape the beat's mouth, hopping over and landing beside you.

"This thing's dangerous," he tells you. "I guess I really have to hope this works."

You hear a crash, and look over to see that Eighter has punched a hole in the wall. A cold wind blows, causing you to shiver.

The creature continues over, stopping as the cold reaches it. You see snow appear on its shoulders, and its body begins to grow darker.

Krillin, meanwhile, cups his hands at his side.

"Ka.....me......"

The creature stiffens as the cold air continues to assault him, and to your disbelief, it's becoming encased in ice.

"Ha....me......" Krillin continues.

The creature becomes frozen solid, unable to move itself out of the way as Krillin attacks.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" your friend shouts, thrusting his hands toward the creature.

A blue beam of light shoots from his palms, moving across the room and striking the belly of the creature.

A crack spreads across the creature's body, then more do the same, and soon, the beast crumbles to broken pieces.

"I did it!" Krillin says excitedly.

>A. Ask when he learned to use the Kamehameha

>B. Tell him that he did well

>C. See if you can leap through the ceiling

>D. Something else

"At least a B"

>A. Ask when he learned to use the Kamehameha
>We need to have a contest between the three of us to see who can do it the best now!

>B

>D. Check outside, have Eighter toss Krillin through the ceiling while what outside looks like.

Eighter can join us outside and he could fast ball special us to to the top.

>>B. Tell him that he did well

This thread belongs on the quest board

>C. See if you can leap through the ceiling

"You did well," you tell Krillin. "At least a B."

"A B?" Krillin asks. "I finished my fight in less than half the time it took you to finish yours!"

"When did you learn the Kamehameha?" you ask your friend.

"Just now," he answers. "I figured, if you and Goku were able to teach yourselves, I could do it too."

"Eighter, can you toss Krillin through the ceiling?" you ask the machine.

"W-what?" Krillin demands.

"What for?" Eighter asks.

Not answering, you go to check the hole in the wall, and see how far a climb it is to the top. You can probably make it all the way up, but it's cold outside, and jumping would just be easier.

Coming back inside, you jump as high as you can, crashing through the ceiling, and landing in the command room, where you find Goku standing over General White.

>A. Ask if he found the chief yet

>B. Ask if he can use his Power Pole to help the others up

>C. There's a room on the other side of the command center, go see if the chief is in there

>D. Something else

>A. Ask if he found the chief yet

>>C. There's a room on the other side of the command center, go see if the chief is in there

>B. Ask if he can use his Power Pole to help the others up

>C. There's a room on the other side of the command center, go see if the chief is in there
>D. Something else
Prepare our throwing stars. When we see the chief we should disable him of any weapons he might be using.

Why would the chief have weapons?

Sorry meant General.

Been a long day Som.

Everything alright, user?

Didn't the Chief have a stick? He may hit us with it. Better murder him first.

I agree with this user, can't take any chances!

All things are good on my end.

Hey, he could be an evil shapeshifter disguised as the chief. Som hasn't thrown anything weird at us yet.

"Can you use your Power Pole to help Krillin and Eighter get out?" you ask your friend.

"Sure!" Goku says, rushing over to the hole you made in the floor and sticking his staff over it. "Power Pole, extend!"

You make your way across the command center, seeing a door standing closed with a pair of buttons next to it. You hop up and press a button, opening the door to reveal an old man in glasses with a large bald spot on his head.

"What's going on?" he asks, looking around. "Where's the general?"

>A. The general's beaten

>B. You're Tofoo, you're here to rescue him

>C. Shut the door

>D. Something else

God if we had Metallitron's glasses we could've pulled 'COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!'

>C. Shut the door

I'm Mr. Platinum.

"I'm Tofoo, I'm here to rescue you," you tell the chief.

"Oh, thank goodness," the chief says, turning around and rushing back into his room. "Let me get my coco, I mean coat, and we can go."

Soon, the five of you stand outside of Muscle Tower, and Eighter declares that he doesn't want it to stand for another day.

The android steps forward, and punches Muscle Tower to the ground, causing you to wonder if White and Murasaki were right about the android being invincible.

"I'm glad our village will no longer have to stare up at that awful tower," the chief declares. "Thank you, all of you."

"So, what will you do now?" Eighter asks, walking away from the wreckage of Muscle Tower and approaching.

>A. You should go tell Suno and her family what happened

>B. There's still a Dragonball in the area that you haven't found

>C. You should find someone who can fix your radar

>D. Something else

>B.

>B

>>B. There's still a Dragonball in the area that you haven't found

>D. Something else
>Scavenge the ruins of the tower, see if there's anything neat that we've missed.

You tell Eighter that there's a Dragonball in the area that you and the others still haven't found.

"Why do you want them?" he asks. "Are you also planning on making some awful wish?"

"I'm just looking for one of them," Goku explains. "It belonged to my Grandpa, and I want to keep it to remember him by."

"I just want to see this dragon they told me about," Krillin explains.

You tell Eighter that a friend of yours wants to wish for the perfect boyfriend.

"That's a strange wish," Eighter comments. "But if you aren't going to wish for anything bad, here."

He reaches into his jacket, retrieving a Dragonball with two stars on it.

"Wow, the two star ball," Goku observes.

"So the army had it the entire time?" the chief asks in disbelief.

"No, I found it in an ice cave near Muscle Tower," Eighter explains. "I was going to give it to General White, but I heard that once he had the ball, he was going to kill all of the villagers. I couldn't bear to be responsible for that, so I hid it."

"Eighter, you're a real hero!" the chief declares. "That settles it, you're invited to stay in the village. In fact, you can move into my home if you like."

"Really, sir?" Eighter asks.

"Of course," the chief tells him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Eighter tells him.

>A. Ask why not

>B. Tell him he deserves to be happy

>C. Invite him to come with you and the others

>D. Something else

>>A. Ask why not
>>B. Tell him he deserves to be happy

If he doesn't want to stay with them though, then
>>C. Invite him to come with you and the others

>B. Tell him he deserves to be happy

>C. Invite him to come with you and the others
He has a place to return to, but that doesn't he can't have his own adventure.

Best thing about the journey is after you reach the destination, you have a home to return too!

>A. Ask why not
>>B. Tell him he deserves to be happy

"Why not?" you ask Eighter. "You deserve to be happy."

"Don't you remember?" Eighter asks. "Like Murasaki said. There's a bomb inside of me, and as long as it's there, everyone around me is in danger."

"Oh, I see..." the chief says. "That is bad news."

"Isn't there a way you could take it out?" Goku asks.

"I wouldn't know where to begin," the chief answers.

"Is there anyone who could help him?" Krillin asks.

"Well....I suppose Doctor Flapp could," the chief answers.

>A,. Who's that

>B. Ask if he can take Eighter to Doctor Flapp

>C. Offer to take Eighter to the doctor

>D. Something else

"Can you take Eighter to Doctor Flapp?" you ask the chief.

"Well, I suppose so," he says. "I guess my legs could do with some stretching after being cooped up for so long."

"So, what now?" Goku asks.

>A. Head back to the village

>B. Go to West City and see if Bulma can repair the radar

>C. North City is nearby, go there and see if you can find any engineers that can fix the radar. Besides, the Red Ribbon Army is there

>D. Something else

>C

>C. North City is nearby, go there and see if you can find any engineers that can fix the radar. Besides, the Red Ribbon Army is there
Best girl here we come

Choose wisely

>>B. Go to West City and see if Bulma can repair the radar
Makes the most sense

>C
Non-android 18 here we come.

>>C. North City is nearby, go there and see if you can find any engineers that can fix the radar. Besides, the Red Ribbon Army is there
Be on the look out for creepy old men offering Lollipops to little girls.

Future Trunks is there too SOM, so is Android 9. This might be your only change to write Future Trunks until DBZ happens.

God what do you want from us man
Fine
Change
To B

No changing votes, and I don't care

I think I will pass.

She has a name, you know

C's have it, let the war begin

Lazuli, I know.

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war

Mau waifu is dead, I welcome the coming flames of war to distract me from it.

Does she have a last name?

Let's create a Master Race!

You mention that North City is nearby, and suggest going there to see if there's anyone who can fix the radar. You also mention that the Red Ribbon Army is there.

"Hey, that's right," Krillin says. "They sent someone there. Maybe they're after a Dragonball in the city."

"Then we should get going," Goku says, shouting into the sky. "FLYING NIMBUS!"

The cloud descends from the sky above, and Goku hops right onto it. You jump up after him, and the two of you help Krillin get up, where he holds on to Goku for dear life.

"Bye, Eighter!" Goku says, waving to the android as the three of you zip away on Goku's cloud.

Leaving the snowy mountains behind, you pass over some slightly less cold mountains, and approach a large city. For all intents and purposes, it looks very similar to both East City and West City, but you're sure there are differences you'd come to appreciate if you spent enough time here.

"Wow, so this is the city..." Goku gasps, taking in all the sites. "Bulma lives in a place like this?"

Below, cars speed down the streets, folks mill about on sidewalks, and everyone goes through the hustle and bustle of big city life.

Goku looks like he doesn't know where to begin.

>A. Tell him to relax, the city isn't so bad

>B. Suggest he land on a sidewalk and the three of you just walk around

>C. Search for an electronic store

>D. Something else

Mein Fuhrer?

Does anyone besides the Sons, Satans, and Briefs?