CYOA General

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0fFxDR9F
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47847600/#47847670
poal.me/eceaw2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found the story Angelanon wrote of her first meeting with Musclewizardanon.

pastebin.com/0fFxDR9F

>eblog general!
Enough already

Why do you people give that dyke attention?

Traveler any moment now, I'm certain of it.

Reposting my latest version of Familiar because this is CYOA damnit

Just need to finish off the KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS missions user.

>these one minute wait timers between posts still.

HIGHLANDER!

Stop with the blogposting you cunts.

>KSBD
Excellent taste.

>I thought Milestones would be cool, honestly, but yeah they are a little too meta.

Might as well post this to so people aren't asking for it.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47847600/#47847670

>TFW finally caught up with Girl Genius, moving onto Ava's Demon, then this
Great taste, to be fair.

Shit's fucking metal yo.

Back to the Caspian sea Altaic.

I warned you fags 2 years ago, that you're continue fucking worship of cyoa authors will lead to this.

>This page to be replaced with Jobs.
>Also I might redo the entire CYOA with smaller text. I think the current format is a little too big for content that ends with less than 10 lines per build.

Small text is hard to read tho

Scratch that, still no update.
>She never pulled the "Updates Mondays and Thursdays" from the front page
Onto Demons, which I haven't touched since they flew off after the drinking game, FUN.

I've railed against the worship of Cyoa authors since day one, don't blame me for this bullshit. I've always been in favor of forced user.

Posting old shit because it's good shit.

Branching Heart and poll here.

poal.me/eceaw2

To be changed list.
>Milestones are kill.
>Give Aspiring Student his Focus back holy shit are you high?
>Jobs to make it clearer what you'll actually fucking be doing as Familiar.
>Remove Stat Bars? I dunno.
>Rebalance Focus/Perk spread in general.
>Remove Slime Familiar.

Anything I missed?

>Prison shit
>Good
Horrible taste.

>Shower of Youth
>Roman Soap
>Tooth Brush + Cotton Swab

I was tempted more than I should have been by the Lard Soap and the Lascivious Lavation, but I feel like youth, health, and mental clarity are worth more than a cheaty fix for sex and getting in shape.

Add goo familiar.

>One such trip, by chance, led to a park where your trip me with the students of the opposite gender
I think you made a typo.

>not liking the originals
Hipster

I think I did too, good thing that entire page is getting cleansed.

>How dare Ug not like rock! Thog know Ug dumb for moving on to Copper!

I don't get it. What's so offensive about that?

>Genji
>Hanzo
>Zenyatta
We're fixing that damn family, one way or the other, BallBro.

i feel like this is totally relevant and has been for the last few threads. i know many of you already wield these powers, but feel free to choose more.

The garden+Greenhouse seems like a straight upgrade to the skylight.

There's removing all traces of history and ignoring everything about the past and then there's paying homage to our roots one in a blue moon.

I prefer the latter user.

Nothing wrong with the new stuff, but hating on your roots just because they're old is some serious fag shit.

I hate them because they were always bad, not because they're old.

Man, a bunch of the old ones are coming out today.

We had a better community back then but paid for it with shittier and far more sporadic content.

Nowadays we have high quality OC being made on a daily basis, but the community is filled the most horrible people imaginable.

You take the cure with the poison.

that one in particular isn't so old. it was made a month or two ago.

>It's an "I'm going to spam the thread with CYOAs that no one will play" Episode

Why do you people keep bringing this stuff up?

Should we go back to talking about Angelanon's vagina and SDA's lovelife than?

Huh. I guess I just missed it a lot.

>shittier and far more sporadic content.
A certain level of shit is nice. Let's take for example necromancer cyoa. The old version is far superior to the new version.

Is Tunebuggy dead?

Go ahead, user. Continue your crusade.

Do you, uh, have a sauce for that image?

He couldn't stand the rape jokes so he stopped coming to Veeky Forums altogether.

Looking forward to it, and yeah "jobs" over the current system would be preferred. The jobs don't even need explicit rewards.

Personally, I think it should simply be made clear that power can be gained over time and in which way. Just saying that you will probably gain more perks/a second focus spell by the time your master reaches his or her next life-stage is enough for me, that way I don't have to plan so much for the future and can focus on what we need now.

Linking to my build at the end of last thread.

>We had a better community back then
Angel's been here for about 3 years.

>poal.me/eceaw2
Well at least it's not the botched poll I made earlier. Where have you been posting this to get 400+ votes though?

And I'm about a time era before that.

And I've been here 8.

>Mei
Seems like she'd be a pretty chill roommate. Not staring at dat ass will be the hard part.
>Genji
Seems like he'd be a pretty chill roommate. Not staring at dat ass will be the hard part.
>Zenyatta
Let's experience tranquility together.

Runners up: D.Va, who is nice but too much of, well, a Diva, and McCree, who seems like a nice guy but the constant fug of cigar smoke is a dealbreaker for someone with bad lungs.

Oh it's a "select all that apply" rather than "who is best" That explains it.

Almost all of them are at least passable though, pointless.

Angel's mere existence has almost nothing to do with the shittiness of these threads. That's mostly people trying to trigger Angel, and Angel triggering people.

Wizard (aspiring student)
Type: snek
Perks:
Charming: who could resist a talking snek wearing a hat?
Pickpocket and freedom: I'm a sneaky, slippery snek
Venomous and breath weapon(acid): don't tread on me yo
Milestone: birds of feather

I'm a pimp ass snake on a quest to help my awkward teenage master learn confidence and get the ladies. Girls think I'm adorable and also want to cuddle me and give me headpats, which will really help him get a cute gf. Don't mess with the hat though.

Also I got some dank ass venom incase any of these trifling ass bullies try to step out of line and pick on my master.

As soon as I'm summoned I give my master a lecture on confidence which immediately breaks out into a Disney style rendition of mambo no.5

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

Aww yeah. Now check these dubs

I'll never be able to know if you're serious or not.

> Word has stopped working :^)

I Hate Everything. But in the meantime have the 1.14.5 as I get to work on the hubworlds that I just fucking lost.

Don't worry, I've got the shit content covered. After I finish my first new Traveller build tonight, I'm going to begin my two pilot not-Jaeger mecha CYOA. I'm probably just going to use paint!

highlander really is pic related. and i love her all the more for it.

sorry to hear about that. does word not do autosaves for you?

Pick these three and in a few years you will be an overwatch character yourself.

>Mercy
> +She acts motherly
Cool! Free housekeeper.
> +Can heal you and resurrect you.
This is why she's manditory. Cancer and death sucks.
>Soldier: 76
> + A tactical Vet
Cool, knows his shit. Learned long ago that having around a grizzled old fuck who knows how to do everything is almost always worth it.
> +Can teach you.
Again, cool! See previous comment.
> + (-?) Pretends he doesn't care.
So... Like most grizzled old men then?
> -Uses aimbots.
Well he's old, I don't give a shit.
> -Always really serious.
So... Again, like most grizzled old men?
>Zarya
>+One of the world's strongest women
Cool, be loads of help on odd jobs then.
>Will fight to protect her friends.
Again, cool, free bodyguard
> +Gives great bear hugs.
Uh. Cool?
> -Make you take care of your body
In what way is that a downside?
> - Her hair looks super dumb.
Meh.

>Angel's mere existence has almost nothing to do with the shittiness of these threads.
Could've fooled me.

Highlander was one of my original picks on this, but because of recent revelations I'm going to have to drop her.

I'M READY

How are you going to live your life knowing that at any second you could hear japanese screaming and need to dodge a giant spirit dragon coming through the wall?

Overwatch apartment sitcom

Roadhog - Messy fat fuck.

Symetra - OCD neatfreak

Soldier 76 - Way too old for this shit.

>Tfw you're not on there...

O-Ok user...

You aren't important.

It was made with all of the CYOA authors that were active at the time. You weren't around so you didn't get on.

Interesting CYOA, though I haven't played the game.

>Widowmaker
I want to bone her.
>D.Va
I want to bone her.
>Mercy
I want to bone her.

10 stars

job: free fairy (-2)

abilities: remove pain (-1), hands of healing (-1), draw disease (-1), animal form (-1), barkskin (-2), detect living (-1), rapid growth (-1).

i leisurely roam the world, making everyone's life easier and happier if i can.

i also have no idea if pic related is supposed to be a pixie or a fairy, or if there's even a difference.

You can't be a beta whiteknight and a waifu

I don't suppose anyone is going to be doing a CYOA Author CYOA anytime soon?

>Beta Whitenight
When even?

Selfless down the line EXCEPT for 'Be the little girl' and 'In space baby', for the reasons that I want to be the little girl and also that while I can pray that the peacefully united globe will not misuse their wizard powers, spreading across the universe seems like it's tempting fate for an alien war.

How could anyone not pick Angelanon, knowing she's a qt redhead who will feebly try to fight you off with her tiny 5'1" frame, and shriek in pain as you thrust into her?

>Widowmaker - brainwashed corpse zombie with no libido.

>D.Va - Jailbait

Mercy - Well, she's a doctor so maybe she does pity cases.

>>D.Va - Jailbait
This is a problem, why?

I feel like the more likely outcome of the situation is that you get killed in one of their fights and they have an appropriately dramatic battle during a thunderstorm, fight each other to a standstill, and both go their own way, blaming each other for your death.

Jailbait's a plus

Uh.
>Jailbait.
>Jail
Well if you think tapping that ass is worth a few years of prison rape, go for it I guess.

request fulfillment

>a few years of prison rape
But what if she consents and no one reports it?

She's 19. Not like it matters.

Where the fuck does user live that 19 is underage?

>She's 19.
Fucking dropped.

Sky potion, blue potion; life suddenly became full of second chances.

Deep flow, just zeroes and ones; I am now effectively the greatest cyoa author in existence. Expect top-tier quality cyoas on a daily basis.

Hand on heart (2), brief glimpse (2), escape route (1), not today (2), scourge (1), scrub (3), hollow (2); I get the traits of Lacuna and have some nifty powers to get me through a rough day.