Discount Archmage
Discount Blessing
Discount Take Shelter Beneath My Wings
Angel Creation Perk That Is Unnamed In This Version
Free Silver Dagger
Discount Vault of the Archangel
Discount Slayer's Stronghold
Import 4 Companions

Broken Faith+600- Oh god this is goind to be hard, especially since this is "relatively early" in my chain so I can make use of Angels. But I can't resist Avacyn Waifu
Moonlight Threshold+200
The Dryad's Curse+200
Silver's Bite+200
Suspicious Lot+200

Is there a Kingkiller Chronicle jump? I can't seem to find one in the folder. Am I just blind or does it actually not exist?

Rolled 1 (1d10)

15 Iji
Technician
Technical Expertise, Covert Operations -100, Stronger Bones -100, Kinda Green -100, Scrambler -100, Nanomaster -400,
Freak Ray, Scanner -200,
Scan all the things. Kill what I have to, spare who I can, save who I can.
Continue
1 Kancolle
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Vampire Diaries
6 Girlchan
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Shadowrun
10 Red Line

That number seems a little high.

I think it was a WIP.

It does not exist, no. There was a WIP a while back, but no finished product.

So are Angels all lawful good or something? If I choose to be one, and be unambiguously Good, but also very Chaotic, how are people/angels going to react to that?

Oh, and who's a better companion? Avacyn or Nahiri?

repost of 1.3

Ship girls, I'm not sure I am ready for this. I'll need a new 1.

It got posted here awhile back. Got panned for any number of reasons, leading to it getting rejected and Babylon picking it up. Most notably it doesn't cap Essence (6+ charms are obscenities, by the time you hit 10 you're throwing around ridiculous perfect conceptual bs by so much as breathing), is dry as the Sahara flavor wise, stole at least one perk from Forgotten Realms (Experience Like a River), barely tries to balance the options, and arbitrarily groups exaltation types together for perk lines. For instance Sidereal and Lunars share a line. Babylon meanwhile is going full Warhammer Fantasy, with each individual exaltation having a perk line. He might've improved it some since it was posted here but a quick glance shows little improvement, and a lot of piling more crap on. Here's the archives of the thread it was posted in:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46672845/#46675908
Seriously, just wait for the one from Babylon, he looks like he actually knows what he's doing and isn't making a mib tier jump.

Nahiri is a huge cunt

Hellraiser.

Angels in Innistrad are Good, not always Lawful Good.
Most Angels in MtG are Good of various flavors. There are a few who are Neutral or Evil though.

Avacyn is Waifu Tier
Nahiri is a massive bitch

Also don't forget the SB Exalted allowed for Alchemical Exalted creation by Jumper, when LITERALLY ONLY AUTOCHTHON has the authority for that.

And he justified it with Young Justice.

Innistrad
Warehouse time 56.8
Church of avacyn
Avacyn angel altform 700
34 yo female
Lambholt village
Avacyn will protect you free
Benevolent protection free
Blessing 500
Take shelter beneath my wings 200
A protector -800
Archmage -1000

Items
Vault of the archangel -1200
Silver dagger free

Drawbacks
Suspicious lot -1000
Silvers bite -800
Rumor monger -700
Bad romanian accent -600
Broken faith 0

I know of gittrog he has death touch, this is a lot scarier than it appears, so I feel keeping my powers and helping the lady angel there is my best bet instead of megatoad fighting.

I cannot express how much I enjoy this jump.

Not taking avacyn with me though, she belongs here. I need to see if I can learn some of that rotspeak sorin has in the books.

I thought Nahiri used to be cool but ended up getting driven insane or something? I haven't kept up with the story lately, though .

there's a hellraiser jump?

If I remember correctly Nahiri is the one who's responsible for the transition from OldWalkers to NewWalkers

Its a reference to a meme started by Super Best Friends, which originally started as this image

It involves some guy named John Constantine or something. If I'm remembering wrong I suggest Food Fight.

That was various Planeswalkers during Time Spiral, Nahiri wasn't even a character back then.

nahiri basically screwed an entire world in a year she can work stone to control magical flow seal eldrich abominations and make incredible weapons and has the mental discipline to map her entire world from memory. also pretty nice person if you put the effort in in the hellvault to not have her alone for 1000 years.

avacyn is a super angel thats probably closer to a minor god and thinks in a really alien manner she gets on well with children because they are pure and uncomplicated and doesn't like smiling even when she is in fact satisfied.

angels are not unambigously good though they tend that way to the extreme they all went nuts when nahiri messed up the plane and they tend to order and community as white magic beings.

ah, hellblazer. hellraiser would be pinhead and puzzleboxes.

JUST LET ME CLAIM MY WAIFU IS BETTER!
Please?

Also see

Then you're safe from Food Fight for one more jump.

No you will never be able to claim your waifu is better because she is shit and always will be shit.

Don't you have like 50 waifus?

she got in a fight with Sorin he overreacted big time locked her in a dark abyss for a millennium and when she got out she had gone from oldwalker to newwalker and her world had died because she wasn't there to save it. I would be pissed too.

Nobody seriously likes Nahiri, don't worry.

You forgot your image.

FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN BILLION DEAD WAIFUS

48 with Avacyn

Everyone's Waifu is Shit. But some Waifus are less Shit than others

>Letting your Waifu die
You Monster

>Nobody seriously likes Nahiri, don't worry.
Those are fighting words.

What if they were dead to begin with?

>Letting your Waifu die AGAIN, or be Exorcised, or otherwise suffer something that is similar to Death despite already being dead
You Monster

>Crazy evil bitch that destroyed the world and mind controlled all the heroes to slaughter whole villages
>Defending her

Hey, MtG Angels don't age, right? Do you gain that form of immortality if you buy that? And will it only apply to your angel form?

70. Zootopia

- Species: Jackal
- Background: Drop-In
- Cheese & Crackers! [Free Drop-In]
- We're Great At Multiplying [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Zoology 101 [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- Disney Magic [Discount Drop-In] [400 left]
- You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! [300 left]
- Fluffy [250 left]
- Guide Book [200 left]
- DVD Collection [100 left]
- Pawpsicles [50 left]
- Doughnuts [0 left]
- Move On

>"Madam, it appears 999 has been struck by a dart of some sort."

>"Oh?"

>"Of course, the compound he's currently absorbing was likely intended for a bloodstream."

>"And the way 999 jumped... oh. So whoever shot this dart must have been aiming at either you or me."

>"In fact, they are currently perched at a 45-degree angle from us... and they've started running. A shame. I had so many questions!"

What if I waifud a dead body? Not saying I did but what if?

That would be necrophilia user. Which would be gross.

>Letting your deadbodyfu be wounded in some way that damages her corpse
You Monster

>999 beats the bad guys
I approve.
Add Lilo and Stitch to the list. I want 999 to meet The Experiments.

Will Rest In Peace prevent things like liches from rezzing?

Would anyone look forward to a Trigun jump if it hasn't already been called? I've been working on one for an hour or so but I figured I'd better pop in and double check before I get carried away.

i'll give it

Some people don't mind evil user.

I have no idea how you'd do that, but I would indeed look forward to it. I also don't think it has been called.

What happens if you take Vampiric Body without being a Vampire?

yes rest in peace stops all raising of the dead body and spirit for consecrated bodies

Could I use the Dark Wisdom perk from Overlord to eventually train up to 5 Arcanum in each category in the Mage: the Awakening jump?

twice peak human strength +silence field

Regularly training Arcanum + having a fuckboatload of time ought to be of help enough, but Dark Wisdom will definitely reduce the amount of time needed.

I think people asked if silence field is anti-magic or anti-speech

I thought that regularly with 5 gnosis (which is the max), you could only reach 5 in three Arcana?

How many Arcana are there though

10: Death, Fate, Forces, Life, Matter, Mind, Prime, Space, Spirit, and Time

oh christ did i miss something. noise only silence like nightgaunts.

Is there even a Lilo and Stitch Jump?

Ten.

If the jumpmaker had capped it at Mastery there'd be no problem, but they capped Gnosis which has all sorts of run on effects, including being unable to get the third attainments from legacies. They're then making some way to get around that for a DLC. A lot of work for such an easy fix.

nope

Maybe? I don't honestly know

Really? Damn

Innistrad

Church/Angel - 300
Male 42

Avacyn Will Protect Us - 0
Benevolent Protection - 0
Warding - 100
Gather To Me - 100
Archmage - 200
Blessing - 200
Take Shelter Beneath My Wings - 300

Moonsilver Spear - 200

Vault of The Archangel - 200
Slayer's Stronghold - 200
Moorland Haunt - 400

Bad Romanian Accent + 100
Rumor Mongers + 100
All Hail Hitting + 400
Broken Faith + 600

How fucked am I?

how would you even do one?

Little Hawaiian Child
Evil Scientist
Space Cop
Experiment

Godspeed user, count me hyped.

Cannot take 2 shadows.

I want this.
Would you do this?

Not me, I'm working on other jumps.

With lots of Companion Options for the Experiments.

Sorry, user, but I've been working on a WIP for a few days now.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Nobody has even talked about it, so it's all yours.

So I apparently need a new Slot 2.

actually there aren't enough drawbacks i'll add 3-5 more.

Doable but you'd need to really work for it.

Oh. My bad.

It does feel a little weird how so many of the normal drawbacks are background-specifica, though.

Great Detective

Man, why don't you get some fucking rest? Work on it tomorrow.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

>1. Devil Survivor 1
>2. Great Detective
>3. Santa
>4. West Wing
>5. Archer
>6. Macross
>7. Mage: The Awakening
>8. Worm

Seriously, all they had to do was disallow archmastery and the jump would have been fine.
Also, why is the jump in the imageless folder? Didn't the jumpmaker upload it there without posting it to the thread?

There's not a Lilo and Stich jump, but I guess you could use the Disney Princess jump if you wanted. Choosing Stitch, who's from a scifi-ish story, in one of the positions could make a nice contrast if all the other characters are from magic based settings.

Or someone could just make a Lilo and Stich jump if they wanted. Could be fun. Maybe drawing on the animated series if they're having trouble coming up with stuff from just the movie or the sequel.

Until someone here makes a better Mage The Awakening jump, it's all we have.

and besides, ASA made a build for it. For most of the people here who worship him, that validates the jump.

The thread in general was in favor of it being allowed after looking at it. Though I think you're just the same guy stirring shit and attacking a name so this is pointless.

Probably not since the cap on gnosis is jump fiat.

There's also the anime series.

Yeah, that would have been the better answer.

Also it was uploaded here. I think they did limit the times you can take the 'stay here' drawback though.

It's a pretty good jump, so I think it's staying. If he tries to update it again without going through thread I don't think that'll fly though.

Also, we had shitposters going on about it for a while then when things calmed down people seemed fine with it. Please don't try to stir up that argument again.

Red ended up making one too. archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47759441/#q47764639

>worship
Oh, it's you. I thought you were gone, Scatovore.

Cancer never really dies.

I made one, not that I post builds here. Maybe I should start doing that at some point... I could try my hand at a randomly rolled chain.

Son, I been makin' comments on thread treating ASA as the God of Power-Gaming before Scatovore came around.

If you're gonna call me a shitposter, at least place me on a higher calibre of shitposting.

Just because I don't like thread rules being ignored by some spacebattles chucklefuck who openly dislikes the thread doesn't mean I'm a samefag.
And the updated version wasn't posted to the thread.

If you've been doing it for longer then you're lower because you're even more persistent cancer.

And people were fine with that. Live with it.

Scatovore has been haunting us since the Hitman Reborn Jump. If anything you're a petty imitation - a tiny turd totem before the idol that is our god of shit.

I'd wank until the DLC comes out that you can reach third attainment anyway. That's really the only major thing that Gnosis 5 messes up badly. The lack of 6+ attributes doesn't really matter for a jumper, 7 spells active at once before getting into minor pool penalties isn't a particularly hard cap, and the cap also serves to make it so you actually have to prioritize Arcana instead of having all but two at 5.

I was thinking that Dark Wisdom would let you learn spells (does MtAw use spells? If not, Arcana) that you'd reguarly need >5 gnosis for.

So, ladies, gentlemen, jumpers.
Now that I have the ability to Create an Avacyn-tier Angel once per Jump to act as a Protector, and Hero of Justice, I got to thinking.
How will some worlds react to this being?

Resident Evil?
A Song of Ice and Fire?
Doom?

Doesn't retroactively invalidate the Jump. We vetted it, we're not going to in-vet it no matter how much you whine.

Murder.

Why are we erecting idols to assholes.

I don't know, user. Why are we erecting idols to assholes? Why have we been erecting idols to assholes for two years?

Because some people wanna give The Booty the respect it deserves

The limit on Arcana dots is explicitly impossible to circumvent. Might help you some with creating rotes without mastery though. Rotes for reference turn spells into Attribute+Skill+Gnosis instead of just Arcana+Gnosis. They're especially handy for jumpers considering most jumpers have absurd stats.

I don't know, but I suspect it has something to do with /b/ and goatse, someone should invent a time machine and preform research.

They aren't they are mandatory for vampires and they only get half cp it why the get a little more stuff you can take them in any background.

NEVAR!!!

Have a next version.