The flood is here, fellow Arkonauts. Don't look back, it's far too late for the sinners

The flood is here, fellow Arkonauts. Don't look back, it's far too late for the sinners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=gwwV0xE70Ks
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7hpymn/ark_wallet_competition_100_ark_up_for_grabs/dqt96av/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

distribooting

Godspeed delusional ARKies

ARKED

DUMP INCOMING

All I see is green

>youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
>We're leaving together,
>But still it's farewell.
>And maybe we'll come back
>To earth, who can tell?
>I guess there is no one to blame
>We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
>Will things ever be the same again?

guys....

I spend all my time fudding ark and shitposting but um...is this really happening to me? Am I actually going to make it?

I sold at 4100.
No reason for this sudden pump, this will dump soon

Price is about to tank

Sell and be ready to buy back lower

Pajeet sinners, trying to climb our ARK whilst drowning like rats they are. Perish!

4TH REICH IMMINENT. THE FLOOD IS COMING.

How was selling at 4100

I bought back at 4030

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an ARKie but these anons might be right. No pump like this goes unpunished without a huge dump.

Maybe in the short term but zoom out. This could be the beginning of the next leg up

Then I'll buy more. I don't really care what the price is until it's at least $40. It's not like I'm gonna cash out anytime soon.

SELL THEN

>posts meme lines showing it go up
>literally 2 minutes later goes down like a piece of shit

Can we have more of this

Want to sell, but I’ll lose my 90% loyalty on biz_classic. Curse you DPOS!!

Fuck you user, you crashed the market and it can NEVER recover. Thanks a lot

I don't like selling then buying back a few hours later, because day trading is a loser's game

>gaining more ark than you had before for the same price is a loser's game

First time I sold some Arks (41500 sats) to fomo into the one true King

>feels weird man

I fucked up

I bought ark

youtube.com/watch?v=gwwV0xE70Ks

feels good man

enjoy picking up pennies in front of a steamroller

Finding it hard to realistically determine when I should sell this. My initial goal was 5 bucks. But it's so early in the chart elevation, and it's almost already there. It will probably stabilize around here and maybe peak higher

It's good to promote ark to anons but I think it's too early in the project's development for the amount of threads . Especially when most of the gains will be mid to late 2018

>Arks
It's Ark. Just Ark. You sound like a pajeet. Do you hear anyone say "I sold some bitcoins?"

the boat is still being hammered together, this is the first half of the movie

tfw only 17 ARK cause poorfag
I just want to stop being a wagecuck

hopefully, the new floor is now $4.50/38000

Delegates incentivize people to HODL and is why price will keep going up since less people sell.

Hah!
I have 5

Get Stratis and XRP boys

>Thought I was an arklet
>1200 ARK

how much for this ARKitty?

I got 12. Been hodling since last week. I really belive in the project.

Non-arker here

Is this a good time to get in?

I am sick of holding this eth bag.

might experience a dip, honestly when it comes to ARK I think any arkie can tell you its quite manipulated. Better to just get in and hold. If we reach previous ATH its basically a 4x

22.5k Ark get on my level biz

pls be my friend
3050 marine here

3020 here, we'll still be ok

All Arkies are my friend

>tfw ARK shilled me on Hyperdimension Neptunia anime

Just how deluded are you arkies?

POST EM

>rank 482

CAN ARK BE STOPPED?????

Where do I find my rank

NOAH is taking the boat and will leave everyone else behind!!!

710 ARKlet here. I really want to dump my IOC bags for more ARK, though i cant handle a 50% loss

dashboard. It was added yesterday after a user suggestion.

i have 24 ark. What do>???? buy? sell? some1 halp plox

>Tfw Plutia/Iris Heart is legit best girl

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole the Hyperdimensional Neptunia games usually go on sale for 75% off during steam sales.

>buying games legally
I'm mostly looking forward for the doujins once I finish the anime.

As deluded as my situation allows it.

Merry Cryptmas

>tfw want to buy more ARK
>BTC is so fucking inflated right now though and what was $3 a month ago is $4.5 now

It hurts
I just want to accumulate

I started with ARK and it's great, too bad ETH is farting in my portfolio.

Can anyone help an arklet out? I know some of you Arkies have thousands

Been sitting at 36 ark for awhile

Plutia is retarded and annoying in game. Iris Heart, on the other side, gives me a boner.

Not deluded enough

Where did you find that? In the Ark Client?

biz_classic dashboard.

goddamn he's not my delegate

Love what you and Goldenpepe have done so far!

>he's not my delegate

I have a question: In another thread it was explained how biz_classic calculates payout with both wallet balance and pending balance, but Chang said the pending balance is calculated at 80% rate. If you have your payout set to monthly for instance, will the payout rate on pending balance be stuck at 80% or will it increase over time as well?

Also, are the original grandfathered benefits where you are fixed at the 90% rate gone now?

Thanks.

The pending balance ramps up as well.

The grandfathering promotion was for individual deposits. Anyone who made deposits before block 2 million got 90% instantly, even if they deposited on block 1999999. After that block deposits are the same. We had a delegate-wide vote on how to do the new system, and this is the proposal that won the majority vote (by about 70:30 IIRC).

We are considering adding additional grandfathering benefits in the future, but they will be minor because there are much less of them left and we don't want to discourage new voters.

Completely

>made less than a % when you factor fees

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Thank you so much guys,
one day you'll be extremely rich for everything good you've done for the ARK project

There is literally nothing in the crypto space that encourages spending.

I made 13 ARK though

Big guns !

>tfw only .3% of vote percentage

;_; never going to make it

Moon Chang 1 month is too long can you reduce it please

The difference with DPoS is it not only discourages spending but it also discourages TRADING, which is a much bigger deal. 88.24% of the ARK supply is being used to vote.

Soon. It's there to discourage hoppers from abusing other delegates after hopping from us. We're running numbers and you can reasonably expect the warmup to be reduced to 2 weeks soon. We will make a formal announcement when this happens.

I'll fart in your mouth, user :3

>610 ARK
Ark of Space checking in

You have to go back.

upvote my shit bizbros dont let the pleditors win us do it for her

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7hpymn/ark_wallet_competition_100_ark_up_for_grabs/dqt96av/

So in all cases, monthly payouts will net you the most Ark, no matter how high your Ark balance is? Just want to make sure I'm not making any mistakes here.

Correct.

Buy in when its like .008 ark/eth

How big of a problem do you see this becoming? I know the delegate has lost people to dips before, so its not completely guaranteed that they'll hodl no matter what I guess.

Also is there a way to cold storage vote with Ark? Would like to throw my delicious Ark on paper and in a safe, what do?

No cold storage. The closest you get is ledger (which is what I use), which functions as both cold and hot simultaneously.

I don't see it becoming a huge problem because in most cases all delegates lose votes during dips, and gain them during rises. The amount usually fluctuates less than 15% though.

Cool. Not sure how a hardware wallet can be both hot and cold though.

iris heart is the worst Veeky Forums meme shitheads. even the digimarines meme is superior to this shit.

at least use best nep

Heh, nothing personal, kid.

Oy Moon dude, I'll be (hopefully) releasing paper wallet generator on this ARK bills.

First iteration is going to be a desktop app.
But after that If you and chang are k with that, I'd like to provide it on biz_classic.

In any case final 20ARK bill is soon to be released.

upvoted mein Neger