Can you prove this underage Japanese girl wrong?

Can you prove this underage Japanese girl wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

3dcg-arts.net/arts/3440?via_fave=1976
exhentai.org/g/390412/07e0f46fb3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but i can bitchslap her face for shittalking to her elders.

She might actually be a 500 year old demon. This is Japan, after all. Do you want to take that chance.

Was anyone disputing this?

If she is you just slap her harder.

No, what the hell is wrong with you?

You strike with a closed fist. That way she knows you mean business.

i remind her that bitches with only 2 dimensions can't talk

It's both.
You just have to decide what your honour is worth.

No, because you can't prove someone wrong when they're right.

It's not strategy, it's not even tactics. It's just not being retarded.

A fundamental part of strategy is avoiding enemy strength and exploiting enemy weaknesses.

Just because she can't talk doesn't make her point any less valid. And also I'm pretty sure that 2d girls can't hear either so I'm not sure how you'd tell her that.

shut up cakeboy

A proper slap can actually be quite devastating.

Strategy is planning on a conceptual level. Tactics is carrying out those plans. Attacking any enemy's weakness is something even animals with no concept of concepts can do.

Nah, you want her to understand that demon or not, her opinion means jack shit, and nothing gets that across like a casual backhander to the chops

this guy knows what's up

so anything an animal can do doesn't count?

Really, what should be said is that the idea of a "fair fight" is non-sense and you should always strike for the advantage. The notion of honor only serves to complicate a relatively simple matter.

Yet, you argued that it isn't a tactic when it clearly is.

Nah, more like, it's not innately tactics or strategy. You need the conceptual stage to qualify as either of those. I mean, a cat can dodge a blow, but it's not strategy or tactics. When you lay out a plan, "he'll attack like this because that's his pattern", then you're strategizing. When you dodge according to the plan, then you're being tactical. When you just see a punch coming at you and dodge, then you're just reacting, no strategy or tactics involved.

>The notion of honor only serves to complicate a relatively simple matter.

Honour in fact is very important.
If people had no honour then man would likely have wiped himself out long ago.

The logical conclusion of that line of thought is that all fights are to the last breath. Honor and other notions of self-limiting serve to establish a victor without having to utterly destroy the vanquished.

how do you know that cat's doesn't have a plan?

The interpretation doesn't have to be autistic. It just means I'm not going to limit myself in order to achieve victory, it doesn't mean I have to kill if killing isn't necessary to accomplishing my goal.

Simply put, I'm in a hurry and you're in my way, I'm not going to throw my weapon down and have a "equal footing" match for the sake of honor, I'm going to incapacitate you by any means and keep moving. If you don't die that's good, if you do then oh well. because this train don't have no brakes.

Well, ACTUAL honor systems aren't about fighting fair in fact. That's more like sportsmanship then honor.
Things Iike honor in battle more like a tacit and often unspoken agreement between both parties that they won't do certain things to minimize damage and resolve the basic conflict without letting it get crazy and out of control.

That way you can be a civilized sort and just kill the other fellow in a duel to resolve the dispute rather then him waiting outside the house so he can kill your whole family or something as a way of getting back at you, or you could fight a war over a territory and just have soldiers die rather then one side killing all the peasants and salting all the fields which ruins the entire point of the conflict in the first place.

Of course not everyone (not even MOST people) do that in real life and almost everyone needlessly escalates everything almost all the time, but in general we're a pretty fucking stupid species when it comes to understanding consequences.

Sure.
Pic related.

I want her to understand to I better not fucking come home to an overcooked roast again.

A simple matter that throws us into anarchy very quickly.
By opting into mutually agreed upon rules, we lessen the damage done and can continue progress without having blood fueds that lead to near extinction events every few posts.

The rules change with time, and that's what gets muddy is when the expectations for restraint are either irrelevant or outdated by technology.

>Because this train don't have no breaks
Why hello Chaotic Evil, how are you today?

Well, I don't really do, but absence of evidence of a conceptualizing language suggests it. Either way, even if they have a plan, I think in cases like these it's more important to think of how words can be useful rather than as absolutely correct as possible. If even ants have strategy and tactics when they pick up a leaf because they might adjust their grip to be able to carry it easier, then the terms lose their intended meaning, which is usually to distinguish between how individuals go about warfare (or other activities).
Well said.

You aren't Chaotic Evil just because you aren't Lawful Stupid.

>underhanded
>strategy
Neither of those exclude each other.

what I'm trying to point out that your argument is that something is a tactic or not depending on the intent.
Which can't be objectively determined, so it is a flawed definition

Literally nothing can be objectively determined.

entirely depends on your definition of objective

Isn't that technically neautral evil? He's not unpredictable.

Alignments are technically stupid.

I feel like that's subjective.

No, because she is right

The game is not limited to the arena: treachery, learning your opponent's weaknesses, and attacking him while he sleeps is all part of the experience

Which is why finding trustworthy allies and places to spend the night is so important

Strategy is longterm goal setting.
Tactics is short term goal realisation.

But what of long term goal realization or short term goal setting?

3dcg-arts.net/arts/3440?via_fave=1976

would a pseudo-third dimension help her point?

I feel like another philosopher would've been better for this joke.

I feel like the guy who made that comic barely knew anything about philosophers.

Perhaps, but no other comic fit the situation itself.

Pretty sure it's a she, and she actually has loads of comics. They're pretty good actually, including some of philosophers playing D&D
Nah, I think Plato fits. Republic was just him writing about Socrates annoying everybody in Athens IIRC

I'm not foolish enough to try and outfox Takagi-san.

>trying to one up a loli
>let alone a smug loli

Just asking for a bad time

I'd rather protect my family and be dishonorable than watch them all die at the hands of some mightier-than-thou motherfucker and die an honorable death.

If a fight is on, it's on. I won't lie, or go back on my word, or kill a man in his sleep. But if it's a fight to the death then by any means death will come to those who oppose me

What about attacking an enemy camp at night ? I mean, they'll still have time to wake up before battle, they just won't be fully prepared for it.

"All is fair, in love and war."

No it's not unless your opponents weakness is that they're helpless.

Actually no. She's more or less right. And that's ironically why I'm going to use her clear physical weakness compared to me against her and rape her untill she cries of joy and calls me daddy.

>tfw some people don't realize loli for cute and smug and intercrural

>that image

The ironing of this post

Yes, I can. It all depends on context.
Take a boxing match, for example. Clinching and punching at the opponent's cut eye is strategy. Kicking your opponent in the nuts is not strategy, as it will disqualify you.

Yes. Even if it is a demon, that just makes her even more deserving of a slap.

>>I'm an idiot.

Sure we can do intercrural too when she's good and tamed.

S A S U G A
A
S
U
G
A

What's the sauce? IQDB and Google aren't helpful.

>not immediately recognizing that style

Seriously, user. Just from what she's wearing it shouldn't be that hard to find it.

Don't go looking for it if you're not into prolapse

>trying to prove her wrong

Do I look as stupid as Nishikata to you?

Now I'm interested. Sauce me, mang.

I don't have it. I'm not into prolapse.

Ah. Nevermind then.

But she's right

Just be able to read the mood enough to not push the wheelchair kid to the ground at the charity event

Artist is Shindol, you should be able to find it on sadpanda. Look for the loli and prolapse tags, I don't think those coincide often.

remember, the enemy cant call you a cowardly, backstabbin' sumbitch if he's dead

That one manga. With the highschool setting?

But his friends can, and so can yours.

exhentai.org/g/390412/07e0f46fb3/

It's somewhat heartwarming in a horrifying kind of way. Which is still better than most Shindol doujins.

No, because she's right.

>spoonfeeding

That's the beauty of ex links. People who can get past the panda have already shown that they are capable, so it's safe to give them the direct link.

They could also have found it themselves, you fucking dolt.

The more of those links you post, the more threatened sadpanda will be by the general public, as more and more people find out how to use it.

what's this from? Is that it?

Intermediate strategy; disguise your strengths as weaknesses to draw your opponent to fight you on your own terms.

Where I come from, showing weakness is in itself dishonorable, so therefore you shouldn't feel bad about exploiting weakness because showing it isn't really honorable in the first place.

>its strat—egy

Not strat—edgy

This isn't fucking /a/.

And? You're still a faggot no matter what board you're on. Feeding saucefags is shit.

Sauce please?

How about Schopenhauer?

Gentleman Bastards series, specifically Red Sea Under Red Sun, or something to that point.
Read the whole series, it's AMAZING.

The series isn't even halfway done, by the way.

>playing risk
>winning
>look down at board
>your opponent has arranged their pieces into a picture of your dead son
>tfw

We're in the kitty board. Being excellent to each other is in the fucking rules, you walrus.

It's summer, man. Can't blame them for being pedantic children.

>If people had no honour then man would likely have wiped himself out long ago.
The concept of "honor" has never been particularly important thing. It's mostly just romanticization of history..

>Veeky Forums
>being excellent
>moreover being excellent to each other
I have no idea how you typed that with a straight face,

then she's not underage

>Honour in fact is very important.
>If people had no honour then man would likely have wiped himself out long ago.

Fear of M.A.D. has nothing to do with honor.