Who could have guessed?

Who could have guessed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TN0b8ik0B8
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/emrakul-rises-2016-06-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sick

>Someone thought it was a good idea to have 2 Eldrazi sets in a row

So if you control the opponent, you can spend their mana to cast their spells to blow up their own shit, sacrifice their cards for bad effects, and make really unfavorable attacks?

If that's a fake, it's a pretty good one. I had the new emrakul as a mindslaver on a stick with protection. That madness cost makes him far too juicy, I would totally play that.

>fake
>coming from MTG official youtube

yes. never played with mindslaver?

Holy shit. Can't wait to build an EDH deck for her. What an amazing twist

>People would rather have another Eldrazi set rather than a Phyrexia set

YO WHERES THE VIDEO

Very much so

>implying you posted any context outside of a reasonably cohesive card
Fuck off with your bad presentation of information.

Dass funny.

I don't play Magic.

>Protection From Instants

I think Stasis Snare might get a bump from this

>Implying that guy is OP

That must be fake. Just look at the set symbol.

What the fuck is that set symbol?

Cannot be tragic slipped....

>People would rather have another Eldrazi or Phyrexia set rather than a Bolas shenanigans set

Well, double Fuck off for hassling me about nothing. How should I know and why should I care where it comes from? I was saying it looked very well done which made it more credible you fuckwit. Now I'm in a bad mood, thanks user.

Dies to non-instant removal.

I don't actually think Wizards has any idea what Bolas is really doing at this point

Who is Bolas? Only been playing since SOI

Whassup Gisela, Bruna

It also has the handy dandy effect of using all of the opponent's non-instant removals on their own field.

That's the best part though!

knowing wizards, he's promoting the patriarchy

I've been telling everyone for weeks that it's Emrakul, and it's very obvious, and the set symbol is her silhouette. And that anyone saying it's a random squid from Coldsnap was straight-up retarded.

Finally, vindication.

The big bad secretly controlling all the other big bads. He is the one that set up the release of the Eldrazi from their prison.

Is instantly countered by visions of brutality. Sure, there are still double stolen turn nonsense, but if it can't attack you're in much better shape.

I can't wait to drop and flicker him with brago for the easiest infinite combo ever.

>It's a Emrakul show up to be killed in the last set of a block episode
Thanks for not making me want to come back wizard.

Mother of God.

Please tell me that's real

De facto main villain of MtG since Yawgmoth died.

Noooo my poor waifu

All because he doesn't want to be a nu-walker.

>land destruction and affordable counters/removal are NPEs and have no place in magic
>mindslaver effect

lmao

The trigger is on cast, not ETB.

source?

sauce?

>easiest infinite combo ever
What are you on about?

I thought Wizards said Phyrexia was going to be the big bad

Mindslaver is fine. I ran a janky geth gets artifact deck where tutoring mindslaver was a wincon and surprisingly, sometimes it does Fuck all.

It was art in the magic story that happened recently so you're in for some good times.

I honestly dont know how to feel about this card. The fact it gives the opponent an extra turn kills it for me. There is also the fact that its "Target opponent" and not "target player" so you cant even give yourself an extra turn. If it was "card types in ALL graveyards" it would be better too.

It just does not do enough for me to like it. It looks nice but mechanically I think I'll pass. Its just to risky with not enough bonuses.

If I control an "opponent" can I make them violate a tournament rule, like say their creature will "rape" mine or that their hand is "gay"?

I mean, if they have to follow instructions it's a rules violation if they don't do as I ask.

Fuck, it's not an etb trigger, you're right. Got my hopes pretty high for a second.

For like 10 mana, realistically. And your opponent still has a turn to do stuff before you can attack.

Legendary eldrazi angel or what? I want it.

just go home mate

>costs 13 mana at sorcery speed

>but if it can't attack you're in much better shape.
The fuck are you even talking about?

I honestly think it's one of the worst Eldrazi titan cards, on the level with the first Kozilek

Link to the story?

>The fact it gives the opponent an extra turn kills it for me.
Actually, it gives him an extra turn during which you are controlling him.

I would say that is pretty fair, since you get a 13/13 flyer in the process.

If it attacks with vision of brutality on, it'll hurt the opponent just as much as you.

First kozilek was legendary as a commander before newlamog dropped. Even still, I like the old one better than the new one.

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/emrakul-rises-2016-06-20

What? No? You take their turn for them then they get an extra turn. You dont control them during their extra turn.

Ok, that gave me a sensible chuckle

holy shit no

It only gives your opponent the turn he would have anyway. It's not two turns in a row, but one turn controlled by you and then the extra one.

Just like in my tentacle hentai.

You dingus. "You gain control of target player during their next turn" only applies to one turn. You get one turn of hijack, and then they get to do whatever on their extra turn.

Do you think that nu-Emrakul is any good in EDH? I don't play the format.

>Brusela

I really hope this is a new Jeskai commander.

If it's not RWU, then it's colorless.

how does this combo with Ashnod's Coupon

that flier doesn't actually do anything though

if I'm spending 9-10 mana, I want that card to win the game, not advance a grind

new emrakul just doesn't have the epic feeling the old one did. it's not unstoppable, just esoteric and frustrating for the opponent

>You dingus. "You gain control of target player during their next turn" only applies to one turn. You get one turn of hijack, and then they get to do whatever on their extra turn.

I think it's amazing because it can hit the yard. Mimeoplasm and g/b recursion just got a major beat stick and as a commander, it's surprisingly versatile as a ultimate chunk blocker, a flyer and a mindslaver for as little as 7 colourless. I'm getting some, it's going to be very valuable in a year or so, assuming standard doesn't get a boner for it first.

If you get control of your opponent's turn you should be able to win the game, even if they get an extra turn after that one.

You're all idiots.

This holy fuck can we be done with this garbage yet?

fxghdbgjkzfdeyubn.hsg,fshlaujdnfeswrgmah,jbeds HOLY FUCK OMG SHOCK

Also that symbol is dumb.

>her
please stop this

>xe

Thats the WRONG way of thinking about it. You need to think in turns of the whole turn not just what you can do in a turn.

Just this last weekend I had two eternal masters draft matches lost by exactly one turn and one topdecked card.

They get a free draw. Sure you get to see what they have in their hand but that can mean fuck all. They still have it and can play it. If they HAVE instants and stuff you can use for unfavorable things sure you can do it but what if they dont? Then all you can do is swing an unfavorable attack. That is hardly game winning.

The problem here is consistency. It could be a blow out or it could actually hurt you by giving them that extra draw into a board wipe. Its just to risky to risk using.

Look at Ulamog. He hits the field and gets rid of two problems every time. He attacks and nukes 20 cards from their library every time. He is good because you can count on his ability helping you every time.

It'll be RWU with devoid

It's in an official video bro.

>hehe eldrazi XD

Well done wizards on taking an interesting setting and set of characters and turing it into a big pile of shit.

I hope this sells worse than Journey into Nyx.

The'mrakul lesbians'mrakul are'mrakul back'mrakul

It's either grixis or colorless. No way there's still white in that thing.

>Literally infinite planes of existance
>Emrakul decides to go to the one that happens to have Sorin on it
TUNE IN NEXT SET FOR RETURN TO TARKIR: REVENGE OF EMRAKUL

If there are no Emrakul-style-art Wastes, I'm gonna be pissed.

>no, you don't give an opponent an extra turn where you control him, you control him on his next turn and then you give him an extra turn
please stop posting now

Dies to Dreadbore, 0/10 would not play

Words cannot describe the levels of NOPE

>Not looking on the Wizards site
You deserve to be mocked

We all know who called it there. The only people surprised by it are retards.

I just wanted flip cards where the front side was normal and the back side was a compleated version of the front. Is that too much to ask?

Of all the things you could complain about the creative team, that's the only thing you can't. They had a whole set about Nahiri SUMMONING the fucking thing to Innistrad. It's very clear it's no accident. It's forced as fuck, but not an accident.

It will never die to dreadbore if you don't draw it immediately on your extra turn

That would be a bitchin emrakul. Let's guess the stats.
I'll go first:
>14 generic mana to summon.

OH NO

EMRAKUL HAS ESCAPED FROM PRISON

GATHER THE JACETICE LEAGUE! CARDVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!

10/10 Fucking brutal

Watch as there's no flip cards in EMN

So you can take control of your opponent and have them concede the game?

If you're being serious please kill yourself, if you're baiting please kill yourself.

The only good thing about that happening is that it would give us more time to focus on the real threat to the multiverse