Hey Veeky Forums stat my mentally retarded dog

Hey Veeky Forums stat my mentally retarded dog

INT: 12

OPs INT: 9

INT 3 is lowest human int.
INT 2 is regular animal int.
INT 1 is your dog.

What would you guess for his physical stats?

That's depressing.
Is he at least happy?

Very.

Consider that of all of them, THIS is the only remotely interesting "stat me" thread for a minute.

Int1, Considers all skill checks untrained, Automatically fails Will saves

Assuming the system is D&D. In a game I'm running, a player has his own dog, and the thing started with an intelligence of 1. Would user's dog have the same score?

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 1, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

If we're going to properly stat this doge, we need a character sheet. I'll start.

pupper power is like sanity. Hard to replenish, easy to lose. Once you reach 0, you become a cat.

The general consensus seems to be that no matter the game, his mental scores are their absolute lowest, but what about charisma or the equivalent?

3.5 dogs are INT 2.
Did you offhand the dog's stats, or use the block in the book? Because OP's dog is INT 1 because it's retarded.

Normal mental skills are INT 2 WIS 12 CHA 6, assuming D&D.

If I remember correctly, in 3.x, vermin (small insects/worms/swarms) do not have intellegence scores or have a nonfunctioning Int of 0 that they just don't need. 1 just means that it is as stupid as an animal can be and runs on instinct alone for the most part, like a gecko, frog, or whatever that is more or less vermin-level intellegence but is still suceptable to ability drain/damage. 2 Seems to be the Int of most more advanced mammalian/avian creatures. 3Int seems to be the Int of animals like wolves or dolphins capable of coherent and intentional tactics/teamwork and non-instinctual decisions. Most of these tend to be preditors or decended therefrom. I think a dog typically has an Int of 2 or 3 for clever ones, so I would say that a really fuckind dumb dog would have the lowest operating Int score as well as really bad skill penalties outside of that.

Oh no, I meant in games outside of D&D their stats would be different.

The game was Cyberpunk 2020, and the dog killed more people than half the party, so I remember it more than his owner's combat stats. Int of 1 though.

I'm thinking if there's a standard 6 attribute stat block, then all 5 except his charisma should be numerical, but charisma is instead a little icon of the "deal with it" sunglasses. But that's up to other anons, I already made my contribution.

>not calling it dogo
You had one job.

I like the character sheet so far user!

Interesting. He eats shit and walks in the middle of the road, even when a car is approaching, so I doubt his wisdom would be so high though.

I wouldn't classify that as WIS for dogs, though. Dogs have to specifically learn about things like roads and the like.

As for eating his own shit, dogs do that for a variety of reasons, not all of them related to being retarded.

Are you sure that its a dog? It sort of looks like a small fur-covered pirhanna with a serious case of "kicked in the face every day" syndrome.

I mean, what breed is it supposed to be?

It's apparently supposed to be a Shih Tzu. My mother in law purchased him from a man who found him in a snowstorm.

You mean like "Retarded Dogo, 'the woofening"? or...? not to late to change it

Pic related is statted out like Kaine.

>Not calling it dogger.
The tables will turn humman.

nice backstory "last of his clan, found as a pupper in the middle of a blizzard, pissing into the wind"

I think maybe he was just created in the storm. Like just enough proteins and bacteria were congealing on a cumsoaked scrap of shag carpet, lightning struck at the exact moment and the molecules happened to rearrange into "dog"

We've actually made that joke. Considering all the things he has survived through that should have killed him, it wouldn't surprise me. Little fucker got into chocolate and ate quite a bit without even getting sick.

He also looks like a homeless person in bad light.

High Con score then. Barbarian class?

Dog class.

Funny enough, his name is Merlin, so maybe wizard.

Veeky Forums I am very disapoint. open up paint and help make this shit happen.

So what would the strength be on an animal like this?

Merlin's not very agile, and bumps his head trying to jump on the couch sometimes, so his Dex is shot too.

Doing this on my phone at work, so pardon it being shit.

In gurps? Probably a 3 in intelligence. The average dog is about a 4. 3 is the intelligence of horses and hawks. Pretty dumb compared to a dog, can be trained.

If he's really slow bus, possibly 2. That would be like a pet lizard. Knows to come for food when called, recognizes you, probably won't bite you for no reason most of the time.

He cannot be trained. Waifu's family tried for years. It's incredible really.

don't forget to add "anal circumference" and "liters of piss" to the character sheet.

How many liters though? Doesn't look like he can hold much

Cute dog mate

Why is your dog in such bad shape, you should be ashamed.

INT, WIS, & CHA: OP's Dog > OP

He came like that m7

The dog is probably fine but going from the pics in this thread I think it's the owner that's incompetent.

So a Dex of what, 6 or 7?

That's gorgeous. What about skills? Barking +3?

And I guess a str of 4? Can't see him being the most robust animal.