Hello

hello

i was problems with basing my Infinity minifig - the umbra samaritan - no matter how i place on the base it will trip over, and the only way i made it stable was by attacking a metal sphere right behind it - do any of you have any better ideas?

I am not familiar with how exactly Infinity bases look like but for Warhammer bases you can glue small coins or fishing weights on the bottom of the base (opposite side than the model leans).

i have actually turned the figure b 180 degrees, so that the base is directly underneeth the center of mass, so far its stable, without the sphere

...you seriously didnt place it like this first?

buy some small lead beads and place them under the model on the side that needs it to balance it out.

Time to reap

What an awesome model.

Wish the rules were better.

The Umbra Samaritan is a bit underwhelming, I understand.

Its a ton of points and has no real defensive tech. I understand why, they were worried about a ranged mono weapon, but it really could use mimetic or something similar.

>stupid spics in charge of balance
BUILD THE WALL

Infinity has the best intra and inter -faction balance of any wargame I have ever played. And I've played em all.

ok cb shill

That just makes all the shitty shit stick out and hurt all the more.

I find it just makes the retards more noticeable. I mean people who are good can figure out ways to run TAGs and stuff. So usually it's down to the player being dog shit.

Interestingly enough I find this most common among 40k players.

I'm the one complaining about Samaritans. Liking something makes you a shill?

Truth.

stats and points costs dont lie when you compare them but whatever

you didnt make it obvious at all you were the one not liking samaritans
how can you say they have good balance when you know its not true?

lel

Looking at numbers on a page and putting something into practice are two different things. Maybe you should try applying yourself.

>git gud

I'm familiar with TheoryHammer, TheoryMachine, and even a little Kings of Theory. What would the term be for Infinity?

Probably Infinitheory.

>He's so incapable of legitimately getting good he tries to meme.
That's sort of sad, but entirely expected.

>BUILD THE WALL
Why? There is a perfectly good Pyrenees on that border already.

Because they have great balance. 0-1 models per faction being underpowered AND no faction being too good compared to the others is absolutely incredibly compared to solid games like WM/H, XWing, Malifaux and Kings of War.

I won't even bother comparing it to the dogshit GW puts out.

If you don't play chess you will have imbalance. That said, Infinity does a fantastic job of minimizing it.

I like infinitheory.

Right on.

I don't have any infinity related images handy.
So instead here's a hedgehog with a festive chapeau.

It doesn't roll off the tongue so much as trip over it, but it is probably the best we're going to get.