Savage Worlds RWBY

I have a friend doing a conversion of Savage Worlds to accommodate a RWBY game. Has anyone worked on this and have ideas? He'll be around to comment on what he's done so far.

Main focus is:
-Weapons
-Semblance
-Monsters
-Dust
-Edges
-Misc. Gear

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Dts519JibOtfXXMhq7dR2kQui2O93MrrqSEYTresqlY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>RWBY

>different tastes

>mediocre weeaboo dogshit

MFW Cthulu is mentioned.

That sounds like the gayest shit ever.

>-Edges
Too funny.

I mean I don't like it but whatever floats people's boats

As funny as it may be those are what SW calls its feat equivalents. Still,
>rwby

docs.google.com/document/d/1Dts519JibOtfXXMhq7dR2kQui2O93MrrqSEYTresqlY/edit?usp=sharing

Here's what I have so far. I'm using Savage Armory for weapon creation and power modification. SWD and Fantasy Companion have been useful for additional effects related to Dust and additional uses for powers.

the Bestiary is just gong to require time more than anything else. Although since I'm working with incomplete information, I will need some interesting abilities that would make sense. I'll be hanging around to answer questions and to spitball ideas.

So the PCs would level up and gain edge?

Daily reminder Ruby's best girl.

Also seen in the Cypher system.

>level up and gain edge
Given the direction the show's going, that seems unusually on point.

She's gonna show up again next season with a new body.

Pyyrha isn't

With a name like that, who expected her to live?

Threadly reminder that Yang is worst girl.

You spelled Blake wrong.

This. I don't care for it, but I don't feel the compulsion to come into every thread related to it and tantrum about how much I hate it.

I don't think anyone did.

>There are people who actually don't support the Color Nazis

>the Color Nazis
Who?

Probably, just like Yang will probably mope about her arm until they decide she needs to fight something and have someone slap a robot arm on her.

Did you ever go into a RWBY thread on /co/?

I've been on a few but I don't remember the color nazis.

it's the name that /co/ gave to the unnamed bad guys in the Great War that hated individuality

I've been running a RWBY-inspired game in Anima for a year or so now and it's pretty well liked. Most of the players hadn't even done basic TTRPGs before and picked it up after a few sessions.

Just...start easy and don't be quick to introduce new shit.

People who don't believe in destiny.

Here, have this.

It's not what you're working on, but it's pretty solid stuff, a friend ran the numbers.

Fucking stupid as shit ending to a stupid as shit season.

>The villain spends the entire fucking time just being a keikakuing fuck, never actually doing anything herself.
>Anything goes "wrong"? It's okay, THE PLAN is fine and will not be impacted by anything at all ever.
>I'm going to create unrest by shouting hearsay with absolutely no basis nor evidence and hope that big Grimm show up and kill everyone, causing MORE unrest.
>Somebody's skill and/or ability happens to actually prove to be a force against my plan? That's okay, by SHEER DUMB LUCK my plan will go off without a hitch ANYWAY because gotta play up the villain, right?
Her plan is shit and it's treated as some infallible top-grade Sun Tzu Approved strategy when it's worse than the moustache-twirling villain who wants to turn all of the world's chocolate into broccoli with an EVIL RAY BEAM OF EVIL.

Oh, look, someone raging their waifu died, how cute.

My waifu is Glynda. I could give a shit about Pyrrha. Her name literally gave her fate away and half the season (and time before that) was death flags for her.

Bad writing is bad writing, waifus or not.

>Expecting good writing
>Out of a series that takes all of its writing cues from anime cliches

So who's the best husbando in this series ?

Sun Wukong. There, end of discussion.

Thank god

Ape escape

Thanks user. I'll see if I can translate/steal anything from it.

I haven't had the chance to look into Anima, I guess I'll have to correct that.

Just be careful. Anima is a system that tries to scare you with lots of tables and basic arithmetic disguised as highly complicated number puzzles.

Number puzzles you say? Ooooo~~