Some user designed these awesome Ark Bills. I resized them and made printable double sided versions

Some user designed these awesome Ark Bills. I resized them and made printable double sided versions.

Dumping the files in this thread

beautiful work

We need these for CHAINLINK!!

We trading crypto and you deluded ARKies are printing fiat looking money. AHAHAHA idiots

gtfo loser, but anyways I have one for you

Could a crypto theoretically use counterfeit-proof printed notes?

nice OP. you deluded arkie.

>having absolutely nothing better to do

You would need a private key hidden on the note.

Arkies confirmed for living life by their own rules having a blast and making good times

feel free to join us, we welcome all, even niggers and jews(strict rules and a dress code do apply and will be enforced)

thanks for the best idea in this millenium, gonna head out and become a millionare

>double sided versions
Shouldn't the sides be different?

I don't think there is a rulebook on how paper currency should look. Monopoly money is the same on both sides

I love you deluded Arkies

Doesn't this already exist in the form of paper wallets?

Are you calling Ark Monopoly money?
Pretty much all fiat banknotes and coins have two distinct sides.

Well these printouts are in their current form, although they could be made into legit paper wallets backed by real Ark which would be pretty neat. It would just need a QR code/passphrase printed on the note.

How would you cover up the passphrase to prevent digital theft?

Have my OC

There will be one more bill issued in approx 10 hours ;)

Paper "bill" wallet generator soon™

I suppose they could be designed with the stuff that they use on scratch cards. But essentially if you lose it, it'll be the same as losing regular fiat currency.

>

Will be working on it this weekend probably.

Another thing: there's no reason to leave Ark unstaked. I doubt people are actually gonna load up bills with corresponding amounts and keep them stored like that. If you did stake them, the amounts would no longer correspond, plus you'd be wasting transaction/voting fees creating multiple wallets and joining delegates.

Could I have one ark? Due to unfortunate circumstances I hold 0.

AUzRQrxSaZ8rZnyvzstUYcGi9FEyCsbXmi

Awesome, did you decide on a 20 Ark bill design yet?

Obviously not, they'd just be used to give as gifts and stuff. Paper money is becoming a thing of the past even in fiat currency, these will simply have novelty value

1 Ark is 4.60 right now. Unless you're literally homeless, you should be able to a few without begging.

Yep, this is going to be on 20ARK bill.

Perfect