WHATS GOING OOOOOON??

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GTNpYRC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+6% MEGAMOONPUMP

It's our time to shine boys

PBC SAYS HELLO

Im afraid this will fall back down to 800 sats :(

Fuck. I’m down in sats but up in fiat because bitcoin has been mooning. Son of a bitch. I want to pick up 30k - 40k more. When do you guys think is a good time? Another dip coming before the moon mission this week?

would be great. more cheap XLM for me.

don't think so
satoshi pay launch in berlin on 7th , London on 12 th
and a buttload of conferences and meetings in between and pbc will also be playing a hand

this shit is going 50 cents minimum

COME ON HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADSSSSSSS

open a short position

you absolute madman, this is going to pump until the 7th

fucking do it you fag

I will be so comfy. Would it make sense to take 30% profits at 50 cents considering I got most of it between 3 and 8 cents? I think I would definitely want to get my initial investment back but also leave a lot for further growth. How high can XLM realistically get given it’s supply?

Just look at the market cap of ripple and you can see the theoretical height.

Got in at 850 again. I think this is a pretty solid uptrend. I will sell again at 950

you can't compare this coin with cripple though

And up it goes

So 25 cents. I’d be pretty comfy there too. But that’s the market cap while no one is even using these coins yet. If and when they actually start getting used for transactions is when the real money starts coming in.

HAHAHAHAHA your such a retard

Going past 0.1 cent soon. Get in before 0.12

I can feel it in my balls this is gonna pop off

I just wish I knew what the news will be. Where is that green-seer user that could dream the price.

You can't even do a multiplication man?

Pump incoming: discord.gg/GTNpYRC

i'm hodling this one. it will be the next ether, mark my words.

>103B supply
>Next Ether

Nah, but it will most definitely have sweet gains in 2018

oh FUGGGGGG

got in at 700 and 750. not trying to swing trade this and get burned. I plan to just keep holding

>wut is market cap
Lumens already hosting other business, smart contract or not

This is the most promising coin out there. I've been all in since 200 satoshis and I'm still hodling.

lets goooooo

this coin always burns swing traders, including me. learned to just hold until im satisfied for good

Mark my word it is going to be crazy.
Already balls deep.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

950 SATS WALL WENT DOWN IN LESS THAN A SECOND

After we destroy the wall at 1000 sats the sky is the limit, and this is before the announcement

If I buy now, am I FOMOing into this coin? Or am I still early? Seems like it broke a local ATH and I should wait for a pullback.

anything below 1k sats is good IMO

Still early. Conferences & relaunching of the brand happening from 8th to 12th.

I sold at 946, a bit too early I guess but waiting for a drop to jump back in

Because of what's happening in the coming days and the fact it's still under 1k stats, I'd recommend buying.

Thanks anons. Ill buy 100k! Seems like a good buy and I know some of my favorite crypto youtubers have talked about hodling it. I'll jump in.

What's going to happen?
Nobody knows?

>Been holding 55000 units of this coin since 355 sats

Expect this to hit 20 cents after dec 12

Rumor has it that they'll announce another major partner

There's some conferences happening and probably some more news.

RIP 1K SATS WALL

I've been taught to sell the news.
Why would i not sell on 12/12?

I've heard the best time to sell would be on the 7th or 8th.

Im ready for a moon mission goys. I hope you biz is right for once.

There are two announcements this month. Tomorrow and again on the 12th... but i'm not sure about the second date. Hold through tomorrow.

>bought at 990
I hope this is not the end.

just sold, bought at 07

Seems like the buy walls are creeping up to hoist the price up. We are due for a small correction it looks like, but after our RSI resets a bit, probably will push up higher.

buy high sell low it's over

It likely is

It tends to get to just over 1k then it drops a few hundred slowly until the next moon mission

wow, i cant believe you were on loss during 3 mins, are you ok? I'm sure it's hard for you.

Just hodl. Do not panic sell.

Do you guys even know why it's pumping?!? Hold all week or you will regret.

Im guessing the big deal is the rebrand yeah?

>mfw xlm always disappoints

you must be bad at this

Rumor is potential new partner. IMO rebrand is a bigger deal than new partner. IBM have consistently been investing in stellar and I think this is just the beginning.

I had a sell order at literally at 1018!! But I FOMO sold at 970. Waiting to buy in below now. Wattafakk

best exchange to buy rn?

refueling? chances we'll break 1032 resistence today?

Bittrex.
I'll definitely smash it by the end of today.

If you knew why it's pumping, you would know that it's going to rise all week. Just hold...

This, are you guys really not aware of what is going on? Stellar is going to catch up on Ripple's marketcap, just you wait.

I doubt it'll pass 1100

Bought in at 960 again. I think it will settle around here before we slowly increase.

Allll abbboarrrrdddd

i've set an alarm for below 930, then i'll look further from then to see the trend. need some more as well.

why did you do that? pretty dumb if you ask me. Should have just waited

Yeah, wait another couple days until the moonlanding. And then buy in.

He did a good move you idiot

what do you mean by 1k sats? Newbie here. I assume this is all in reference to XLM coin.

i researched and answered my own question. It's the number right under the USD price, satoshis.

0.00000956 BTC

You're saying is its under 1000 (as shown above), then it's a good buy? Am I understanding this?

1k sats means

XLM is currently at 0.00000950 on Bittrex

LMAO I want you guys to do good, but with that attitude you can enjoy your bags.

Most people trade in bitcoins. Not in dollars or euros. 1 sat is the minimum amount of bitcoins.

I went in at 450 sat or something.

I want to spend my money on something for Christmas, but I can't with all these moons.

please do not trust anyone if someone tells you to do things. even if i am with him at this point, but just as a thumb of rule. always learn the basics first and dont follow instructions you dont know why to do them. lost quite some money already by this. then again, maybe you need to learn it that way (like i did)

all the best

lel, I'm 60%+ on stellar, stay poor brainlet

Yes you are correct, the smallest unit of BTC (0.00000001) is one satoshi. "Sats" is an abbreviation of satoshi. Price on coins are usually listed as satoshi(BTC), or ether(Ethereum), or Fiat currency(USD/EUR).

Kek this user is right. Sold well above 1k sats. Will rebuy lower. Been lazily trading this bitch for months now I'm 5x so far on the last 2 weeks with this.

Good job.

It's only 950 sats?
God damn it, trade.kraken.com shows me ฿0.000009460 in the list of favourites.

At least I know how much I have in BTC.

that is still 946 sats. you just have an extra 0

I know. It just messed with my mind a little, because I thought the sat price was higher.

Alright Stelltards, get ready for the next pump

STILL BUYING GOD DAMN IT LETS GO

I just think we are in a very positive phase for XML right now. Its clearly bullish, zoom out and you will have see the bleed phase from pbc is over. It is high risk, but I think this will continue to pump even after the news. Thats just my opinion. It doesn't hurt that the protocol is quite unique also, with all the hype iota is getting, I think we will see a couple of coins distantly related to bitcoin surge IMO, similarly to what all the card currencies did early this fall.

PBC says buy up to 10c and expect 200% gains in 2 weeks.

IT WAS A FAKE LEAK
YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME IT WAS FAKE
YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TIME TO SHECKLE THE PLEBS

There are not pump and dumps on a $2b coin.

>There are not pump and dumps on a $2b coin.

hello

why do you guys try to bet against Teeka? when he says buy, just buy.

thank you all

Pretty much this. Teeka is /ourguy/