Your beautiful elven wife is, in fact, your husband

>your beautiful elven wife is, in fact, your husband

ok

Sauce

But you both have benises and no vagoo. How do you reproduce?

>girdle of masculinity/femininity
>now he's a muscular and strong woman

Beautiful. Perfect.

Not anymore! I'm pretty sure that kinda ploy is grounds for annulment just about everywhere.

Not in elf lands it isn't.

>Wanting a degenerate half elf girly man instead of a strong human son or a beautiful elf daughter

>But it's okay because my tall, muscular, brutal knight in full plate removes the full helm to reveal she's actually a hot, butch tomboy chick.

We live in a magical fantasy land, give me a few months, a trained alchemist, a few regents, a full moon, some of my blood and a vat that can hold a few gallons of liquid and I can just grow my goddamn heir.

I ain't about to give up fine elven ass just to make a spawn.

Jokes on you! I'm a Prince (female)!

They blew up the moon last month remember?

We got enough heroes, I'd give it a week before some stupid chucklefuck decides to sacrifice himself for the balance or some stupid shit like that.

It happened with the great sky darkening of '68 if you recall.

Great, now I need to get another wife to make sure I have some heirs.

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Would he survive the snu-snu?

She's very tender, almost gentle, when she fists cute girlyboys.

No, he's definitely my wife the girly little butt slut.

what's the difference

Take it back or we go to war

Fuck no.
Give me a chubby elf girl too. I will make use of both of them.

Annul the ungodly union and find another wife, this one is certain to not be able to give me heirs.
Assuming the guy was not participating in the deception on purpose but because of personal issues, part in good terms and keep him as a friend, especially in this difficult time where he has to accept the truth.

Not seeing a problem. All elves are female, including the fe(males).

>your beautiful elven wife is, in fact, your husband

>Current character is a 14-15'ish year old hedge mage who barely knows his ass from his improvised and heavily plagiarized spell-tome.

I have a number of concerns as a player, but knowing my character he'd most likely have these few initial thoughts in this order:

>Relief as he is still at that age where female genitals are kind of gross/intimidating -as he's only seen them in medical text books- and then shortly wondering how two boys are supposed to have sex?

>Immediately followed by a very growing suspicion and rational fear that the Elf may be a pedophile.

I dig it.

Of my current characters, two of three would dig it.

What a coincidence, I'm actually a woman too!