pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjp-Gyo5tNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populous
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't tempt someone to actually post a picture of that. It exists.

I refuse to believe that, I have too much faith in humanity.

To the question about how demiplanes could be attached to objects, I don't exactly remember the method, but it had something to do with a permanent gate to the demiplane or something similar on the object in question.

For those of you who took the A Protector perk in Innistrad what plans do you have for it? (Other than making an angel in parenting jump to watch over your child in parenting jump that is)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

23 Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirate -100
Port Royal
Age 32
Curse Like A Sailor -100, Steady at the Helm -100, Swordsman, Sing Us a Tune -100, Master of the Code -200, Fancy Footwork -200, Sea Turtles, Mate -300,
Sword, Uniform -50, Nice Hat -50, Bottle of Rum -100, Magic Compass -200,
Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner +100, Part of the Ship, Part of the Crew +300,
Honestly, I don't remember much of this one, though I did get a scan of the Kraken and could clone it if I need to. At least, the memories are rather odd. I seem to remember talking right funny and being chased by a guy with a tentacle beard. I may have turned Captain Jack Sparrow into an immortal Vamp/weretigershark hybrid, though I don't remember if he won the bet to get that. If he lost he still got immortality, but as a wereotter.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Viscera Cleanup Detail
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Bleach
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Innistrad
10 Red Line

To ask this again, what do you do with MoM's Place of Power and worship bonus?

706 is better

wwhhyyyyy.

Also, have a Build!
Jump 79: Babylon 5
>Origin
Alias: Captain Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Perks
Iron Will--major buff to willpower, psychic resistance
Stone Cold--nothing is shocking
Asceticism--can survive on less food and sleep than everyone else (roughly halved)
Hyperspace Awareness--always know where are and where need to be, never be lost
Medical Training--have full xenobiological medical training and well-appointed surgery installed in Talyn
Surveyor--able to find and map valuables
Mechanic--comprehensive training in mechanics, starship/space station repair and maintenance.
>Drawbacks
Agoraphobic--have panic attacks in large open areas, to point that more open areas of B5 are trouble

So I grew up watching this, but I remember next to nothing about the show's happenings. We start out by setting up a trade company, sometimes get involved with the happenings around the station. Talyn really does not like the Vorlon ships, something about them being jerks to him on the ship-to-ship frequencies. Krystal enjoyed meeting the new aliens, even if Psycorps had it out for her for not being corps-approved. Our argument was that she's not human, and any Psycorps agent that tries anything will come down with a severe case of dead. They decided to leave us alone about four agents later.

Devil May Cry, gonna add demon/devil to my biology now(bout time I got to counterweight my angelness). Need a new 3.

user do you doubt the internet?

Quick, post about your jumper's waifus, while you still have the chance!

So then, Jumpers. Now that we're finally getting MtG jumps, what colors are you?

TITS

ASSES

all 5 plus pink from unglued.

Black, white, red, maybe a little blue on the side shomewhere but not much.

Please tell me that is just fan art and not an actual game.

CAKES
youtube.com/watch?v=cjp-Gyo5tNM

Rolled 3 (1d8)

There's already some queued items, but in this case it makes sense. Thanks, user!

3. Showa Kamen Rider Part 1

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Steady Hands {800}, Stylish {Discount, 600}, Even If There Is No God Or Buddha... {200}
- Items: Official Soundtrack {150}, Kamen Rider Manga Collection {100}, New Cyclone {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Racer, keep an eye on me, okay? I'm going to determine how this contraption works."

>concerned whinnying

>"I'll be fine, I'm sure!"

>CRASH

>"I was wrong. I was so very wrong."

Yes, I know Drop-Ins get motorcycle proficiency for free. I just thought this was funnier.

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Monster Rancher
>3. Showa Kamen Rider Part 2
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Strike Witches

Almost forgot to place these on the queue. That leaves:

>Kung Fu Panda, Wakfu, Splatoon, Aion, Teen Titans, and Cardcaptor Sakura

All waiting in line.

Fuck didn't make in time.

Blue green perhaps.

Probably Esper. White, Blue, and Black.

Red White Blue. But less Jeskai, more Captain America.

I like Bant, so White Blue Green.

I'd say... Black/Red/Green. Parasitic, Impulsive, and Interdependent halves of the colors specifically.

No clue if that's how it actually works, but it feels like it fits.

Re-posting this from the previous thread.
>How long would it take for a power granted through Sacrificial Bestowment take to reach full strength.

Oh. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure I've ruled on that before, so give me some time to search 4plebs before I start contradicting myself.

Thanks.

More than one waifu will wreck your laifu.

Hear about my wrecked laifu:

Wife--waiting for me at home, even if she don't know it. kind and nurturing, she'll take care of anyone that's pathetic enough like me.

Emmy--Been with me since the beginning. Sarcastic and stubborn to levels that keep me on my toes. She's also my moral compass in most instances.

Chartreuse--hypercompetent kuudere valet. keeps me on schedule and organized, to the point that she's often the one actually leading things.

Chicky--playful and energetic. her first conscious act after becoming a shipgirl was to punch me through a dune and demand to know why I named her the Headless Chicken.

E--very motherly and protective, best friends with Rae and Chicky. She's taken over as the main cook, trading off between me and Chartreuse. There was a point where I programmed all of my Boys to say "Yes, Mommy" instead of "Aye, Sah!" much better than the original "Roger roger", I say.. She started giving me some weird looks after that...

Rae and Hime are my other long-term companions, but they're less waifu and more very close friends.

Pink?

Rolled 2 (1d8)

My best guess for now is White/Green!

4. Showa Kamen Rider Part 2

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Resourceful {Free}, Ride Like The Wind {900}, Good Genes {Discount, 800}
- Items: Kamen Rider Black & Kamen Rider Black RX Blu-Ray Set {750}, Kamen Rider Movies Blu-Ray Set {700}, Blueprint-Z {500}, Road Sector {200}, Stylish Wardrobe {100}, Contact List {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Niahc, are you sure about this?"

>"You've crashed enough times to get the hang of it. Thank the gods for Elixir, huh?"

>"That is true. Let's see here. Remove the 'kickstand,' hands on the 'handlebars,' keep an eye on the 'throttle,' and... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

>"Awww, look at 'er. I'll just see what's next while she keeps herself busy."

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Monster Rancher
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Strike Witches.

Blue and Red.

White/Red, with a splash of black

Black, Blue, Red, White. In that order of importance.

Green doesn't really fit.

>reading PS238 jump mentioned in last thread
>sees drop-in description
> >Suddenly you find yourself wearing a ludicrous costume, shaking hands with a man wearing a rather technological looking headband. "Welcome aboard 'Jumper', I think you'll find PS238 a good challenge for someone of your unique and varied abilities." You may not take a Homeroom; you are now a member of the teaching staff. You’re stuck with whatever your age and body were at the end of your last Jump.

... Hoo boy, that ain't going to end well.

>keeps reading. sees the Good Morning Class! perk that's mandatory for drop-ins
> >you're good at teaching, in addition to a baseline of knowledge, you learned about teaching from Herschel's teaching machine you're actually a natural at this, and have managed to pick up a few things for miss Kyle's experience as well. Whenever you try to teach something normally teachable you'll find you do it a little bit quicker and a lot more enjoyably.

... REALLY ain't going to end well.

>The government liaison that regularly visits PS238: “So, Jumper, why'd you decide to be a teacher at PS238?”
>Jumper: “I... didn't? I literally just found myself shaking hands with the principal, he was welcoming me to the school.”
>TGLTRVP: oh fuck me, has Cranston found a way past his psi-damping headband?!
>Jumper: "Yeah, and then I got all this knowledge stuffed into my head about how to be a teacher. It pays well, so blah blah
>TGLTRVP: fuck!
>_epic shitstorm of plot derailment ensues_

Come to a land where monsters rule.

>So, how long would it take for someone to master a Magatama (with Boosted Chosen of Raphael/Herald powers) gained through Sacrificial Bestowment?
>About 40 years for them to draw on all the juice in it, then two centuries to work back up to full level, if you mean a Magatama with both Boosted CoR and Herald powers. The second number goes down to a century if you mean only one of the two.

Now, this is only one powerset, but you can safely scale the time required based on how powerful whatever you're giving out is compared to those.

If you really want a specific number, you'll need to tell me what power it is, and that route of separate rulings is guaranteed to become self-contradictory and plain stupid given how shit at math I am.

Blue, Black, and Green with just a dash of White.

> Became a Vampire, w/ Sangromancy
> Solidly Black
> Took Decadent Mansion, which acts as a Red/Black Mana Bond
> Took Protector, allowing creation of Angels
> Angels are solidly White
> Most other jumps are focused around technological research and gains
> Often with employ natural aesthetics, greenery, water, sunlight
> Aligns frequently with Chaos
> Occasionally aligns with Law
> Places great emphasis on logic and research
> Places great faith in emotion and passion
> Prefer holy powers and aesthetics
> Disdain raising the undead, finds it gross
> Frequently steal from others, objects, knowledge, power, like a parasite
> Focused on self preservation above all else

I... don't... know.

Make Angels to watch over each World after I'm gone. My goal is to make each world I go to a better place when I leave it, than it was when I entered. This greatly helps with that goal.

Alice, Mera, Trisha, Luna Lovegood, Elsa, Rheastrasza(Kill Deathwing to save her),
My Ship Girls(I have yet to name these two groups OOC), Mizore, Sarah Kerrigan,
Akitsu, Yashima, Kocho, Juvia, Maybe Erza, Azula, Zhang Jiao, My Divinity bride,
Nonon , My Qunari Ally, The Choir of Righteous Fury, Elizabeth, Yuriko,
Hopefully Death of the Endless, Hopefully Lady Death, Neliel, Maybe Harribel,
My Jaeger Partner, Female Form Hastur, Raven, Serana, Kara Zor'el and all Alternative versions of her, Light of Terra in Human form,
Neeshka, Laylamon, Argetvindr, Dis, Keristraza(Beat the shit out of Malygos BEFORE he gets his claws on her), Avacyn

Red and White most likely.

Good news, Konata. You're one of the rare 5-color aligned ones.

I'd play it.

Black/Blue with a hint of Green. I mean I'm not the amoral dickbag most Black/Blue characters are but a lot of my motivatons and abilities fall in that category.

All except red
I have no idea how mtg works

How about a Sacrificial Bestowment magatama? Can someone have multiple magatama in them at once?

What am I supposed to do in Minecraft and Terreria for 10 years if there's no plot?

Build and survive.

Pretty sure that would make you a literal huge dick. See pic related, the only creature that matches those colors.

Diggy diggy hole.

Jumpers. Tell me of the times you kept your usual weird appearances/mannerisms while doing mundane jobs/tasks and how others took to it when they saw it.

I can't comment on Minecraft, but for Terraria you spend 10 years farming the Moon Lord for his rare drops.

Any way I can go about turning my soul into a pocket dimension?

Red, Green, White, Blue

Shit, wasn't there a set of Jumper MtG cards that Gol D. Roger came up with a while back?

Unhinged is fun like that.

He make Planeswalker Cards for some of us. Mine is on another computer sadly.

I got the Village location, so I basically spent ten years playing sandbox Populous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populous

Interesting, thanks.

>pic related

...probably Red/Green/White/Blue.

At least a good portion Black and a good heap of Blue, I think. Maybe at least a little White due to some order preference?
The first two fit at least to how I tend to end up, anyways.

24 Devil May Cry
Age 18
Devil May Cry the Animated Series
Scholar -100
Cuh-Ray-Zee!, Taunting, Weapon Swapping, Down with the Sickness, Enhanced learning, Weapon crafting -200, Demonologist -350, Get Set!,
Sick Clothing, Unlimited supply of Strawberry Sundae -50, Unlimited supply of Pizza -100, Holy weapon Cache, EXCEED Weapon -300,
Trickster, Dark Slayer, Quicksilver -200, Swordmaster -200,
Legendary Dark Knight Mode +500,
Now that I have the necessary know how, there is plenty of demon dna out there just waiting for me to kill the owners for samples. Upgrade myself into a demon to balance my angelic improvements from Bayonetta. Have fun talking in the bar with Dante and Bayonetta, I wonder if I've met them yet? Did I say something before I left that led to her being angry with me when I first got here last time? My head hurts.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Viscera Cleanup Detail
3 no suggestions so free pick
4 Madoka
5 Bleach
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Innistrad
10 Red Line

...You know.

At no point did I ever think people might have other people use Sacrificial Bestowment. Uh, I was gonna go on a speech about how I just smiled and nodded, or ignored talks of it but- ANYWAY.

It'll be part of your demon powers/whatever you got in SMT, which means there's no real answer to that question without knowing what else you got.

Considering I ruled in IRC that Sacrificial Bestowment couldn't give Infectious Bite (the universal perk- I never elaborated on it but I did consider that they'll likely get a form-specific version of it if you made them a Van Helsing native monster.), I'm of the mind you either can't give it at all, or whoever you give it will only be able to further pass along their demonic powers.

Learning/growing, no. But once they master their Magatama, they can just put another one in. If you want someone to use multiple Magatama powersets before mastering them, they'll need to take one out and put another one in.

Although, while the powerset won't develop further, they can still use it even if they swap Magatama without mastering the previous.

Rolled 8 (1d10)

forgot to roll

twilight, need a new 3 and 8.

Become stronk. What, do you think you just start with all the power from perks like Equivalent Exchange? You've gotta build the necessary infrastructure to take advantage of your power here in these parts, motherfucker..

Probably more black than I should be comfortable with.
What can I say? I like eating gods for power ups.
That I also occasionally consume entire worlds for more mass and energy doesn't help. At least they're mostly uninhabited. Terraria is so useful.

I think something like White/Green, but I'm not sure because I'm not overly familiar with MtG.

I almost want to be a twilight vampire and not purchase sparkles. Walk around in the sun and just look normal, laugh at the local discoballs.

Most of us use Mystcraft or mario paintings for that kind of thing. Mostly because those are also the best options for pocket universes in general, and so they can be used for other things, but Terraria works.

When I asked in the past if I could use Sacrificial Bestowment to give my companions Sacrificial Bestowment you said yes.

Top Hat found this for me in the archives.
Everyone please thank them.

Out of curiosity, can you have Lands of and use magic of all five colors?

Yes. There are even Cards that need all five colors.
There is one card I remember that needs 2 of every color, and instantly wins you the game

There are a few things that can make 'any color' mana, and there are some crazy powerful cards that need all colors.

Pic related.

...I do believe I said so.

Fuck.

One month for them to start giving out half their power, six months for them to achieve mastery and start giving out their full power.

Keep in mind that this is without considering the time spent recovering, rather than using and training the ability. Whether it scales or not with the diminished effect of the ability in general is something I'll let you fanwank.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Color Alignment=/=Colors you can use.

That is to say, Color Alignment would be the colors required to summon you, but even if it only required two colors to summon you, that doesn't mean you couldn't use magic of other colors.

Soooo... how would a Jumper go about making one of those?

Moar cards!
This one belongs to Red

This brings to mind more questions about how this works.

In your example you say it takes 40 years to completely absorb the magatama but 200 years to reach full strength. You then say that they have to master completely or remove the magatama to put in a new one.

Does this mean that after they have absorbed the power in the magatama they would have to wait until they have mastered it to put in another since there would be no way to remove it anymore?

Rolled 8 (1d8)

5. Monster Rancher

- Background: New Member
- Perks: Dieting {Free}, Stat Sheet {900}, We Have An Understanding {Discount, 800}, Errantry {Discount, 700}, Carrots And Sticks {Discount, 500}
- Starting Monster: Lesione
- Items: Diamond {1 Free}, Exotic Bird {1 Free}, Ranch {1 Free}, Supplemental Items {400}, Golden Peach Seed {300}, Training Equipment {200}, The Contract {0}
- Future: Move On?

>"Oh, no! Plessy, are you alright? Let's see what's happened."

>"You poor thing. Here, let me get that splinter out. There, now. Is that better?"

>"Oy, Heddwyn. The Committee just pulled up your next stop. You're not gonna believe this one."

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Wakfu
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Strike Witches

>I'm out of healer/cleric pics that aren't White Mages

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously. Gol D. Roger did FANTASTIC work with these

>Red Mana
>not straight up Black

Not absorb. The magatama is still a separate part from them which can be removed at no ill effect. When I say "draw on all the juice in it", I mean that they can use everything in the Magatama, and start cultivating its power as a result. They can still remove it, and keep the power they have accumulated as a part of them (but not the potential held within the little worm). Mastery results in the Magatama becoming one with the host, so they don't have to remove it to put another one in.

I didn't make them

I know, but still.

You know if you ever land in 8 Bit theater watch out for black mage he might fall in love with ya.

Last one I've found this far. I'mma keep looking

Ah, that is much clearer. Thank you.

What's the point of it getting First Strike if it already has Double Strike?

>Amazon huntress
>Not Demoness

Any chance these could be added to the Innistrad jump?

I think this was before Red went Full Demon

What are you referring to when you say diminished effect? The powers they give before "mastering" it being weaker and/or reaching full strength slower?

That's all I can Find of Gol D. Roger's Cards guys.
Thanks for paying attention. It was a fun trip down memory lane

Wouldn't Red be both technically?