I have to admit the chart is looking better, but it's still frustrating to be a LINK holder...

I have to admit the chart is looking better, but it's still frustrating to be a LINK holder. The way this thing trades could rival water boarding torture.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c3pGqGJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sergey is edging us like a tantra sutra master. When he finally lets us blow our load it wil be glorious

good lord

lmao

I don't like it. I'm a NEET living at my parents house obviously, and I'm already a source of bad energy from being such a loser, I don't need more bad energies right now. Already suffered through 8 years of Obama and now I have a president who won't even put him in jail for his illegal presidency (forged birth certificate). I'm tired of getting JUST'd by complacent fools in positions of power.

Stop blaming others for your shortcommings.
Just compare this two:
feminist
>hurr durr it's all patriarchys fault

You:
>hurr durr it's all obamas fault

Stop sounding like a feminist/sjw. The only thing holding you back is yourself.

agreed fucking persecution complex cunts across the board

desire justice and order in the world is not the same as a persecution complex, but you're a bleeding heart sympathizer of corruption, so I don't expect you to understand that.

she looks familiar. who is she?

You are doing the worst thing a holder can do - looking at the charts. Do yourself a favor and live your life and check back in 1-2 years. Unless you trade the charts are gonna fuck you up mentally.

If you need some trading signals though, join our discord channel!
discord.gg/c3pGqGJ

one man's justice is another man's prison user

I don't disagree at all. Obama turned the whole world into a prison.

>NEET
>Lives with parents
>Somehow, some reason owns LINK
>Forged Obama birth certificate

Lol

You love me, admit it.

Obama was just a puppet. The real people behind all of this will never be jailed. This was all planned over a century ago.

>The way this thing trades could rival water boarding torture.
Kek poor linkies

Kek please tell us how Obama made you a NEET

Sure, but he still took the bait. They needed him, and he took the deal. He should be held accountable. They wouldn't have gotten away with what they did if they knew they couldn't use him to pull it off.

>sophie fucking MOON
:D :D :D

/pol/ stay there

Did I say that? Heck, I'm glad I was a NEET during Obama's illegal presidency. It allowed me to stay awake to what is going on, rather than be blinded by a fake materialistic life that teaches me nothing. But no, I merely said I already suffered enough. Read it again.

You faggots need to either bring it back to /pol/ or just neck yourself to conserve oxygen. Might as well hard reset and try again at the genetic lottery right?
>inb4 pol started biz you fuck

business and politics are unavoidably interlinked, moron.

Thanks. There used to be a specific video of (I believe) her being cummed on, but I can't find it. It was on MegaVideo or some shit, which was taken down.

>The only thing holding you back is yourself.